Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler SCHOOL DAZE!!!

ShiningPastry

Guyss!! I just watched the new episode that was just released yesterday: School Daze! 

The plot was really interesting and a big step forward for the big 6, opening a school was really brave of them. I believe the 6 students who made friends in the end will help them spread friendship to all the other lands! 

p.s that school rule pony triggers me ^_^

Season_8_promo_image_-_Spike,_Ember,_and_school_students.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I enjoyed the season premiere too. We got introduced to the new characters and each one has potential. I think I can personally relate to Sandbar when it comes to making friends. I can't wait to see more of the new characters. (Maybe we'll get to see Capper the Cat again.)

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1

It had a couple of cringe moments for me but I generally enjoyed what this season premiere had to offer. I'm also amazed at how many voice artists they had for this one including the veteran Maurice LaMarche--I hope that others like Frank Welker, Rob Paulsen, Peter Cullen, and more can also lend their voices in this generation or perhaps the next.

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

It had a couple of cringe moments for me but I generally enjoyed what this season premiere had to offer. I'm also amazed at how many voice artists they had for this one including the veteran Maurice LaMarche--I hope that others like Frank Welker, Rob Paulsen, Peter Cullen, and more can also lend their voices in this generation or perhaps the next.

Petter Cullen should do the morning announcements.

3 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Petter Cullen should do the morning announcements.

He does have that commanding voice.

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

He could also be Trouble Shoe's distant cousin. :smug:

We could do with more appearances from Troubleshoes.

• Brohoof 1