Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best and Worst Pop Figure Vinyls Thread

ultrairongorilla

What do you guys think are the best and worst Pop Figures? 

For best I'm going to go with the Adventure Times ones, because I think the art style of the show matches the pop figures quite nicely. The Overwatch ones look really good too. Especially Dva.

Image result for adventure time pop vinyls  Image result for overwatch pop vinyl dva

For worst looking, I'm going to go with Bojack Horseman, Donkey from Shrek, Dory, or Doghan from Valerian. 

Image result for valerian pop vinyl doghan  Image result for donkey pop vinylImage result for bojack horseman pop vinylRelated image

Edited by ultrairongorilla
  • Brohoof 2

I'm honestly just not a fan of the Funko Pop! style. :pout: There may be some nice looking ones here or there, but 98% of the time, they just look like rubbish, if you ask me.

I agree that the Adventure Time Pops are among the best looking, and I actually kinda like the Bob Ross Pop, but the rest of them just... don't appeal to me. :wat:

51lPATqInAL.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, not a fan of these, despite owning two myself. I could be an ass and say all of them suck, but I actually like the D.Va, a lot, and I have the Green Power Ranger too which is also pretty nice, though not a good replacement for the real deal

• Brohoof 2

At least based on images, I'd say the MLP ones look pretty nice (though I prefer the show-style vinyls). They remind me of the filly designs in the show. Sea pony Twilight is the cutest. :adorkable: But I feel the big head/small body style doesn't fit all characters; Discord just looks weird to me. Out of the ones posted here, I agree the Adventure Time ones look good and Dory is awful (looks more like a fish-themed toaster :D). I never knew how many Pop vinyls there are, and some of them are pretty baffling – the British royal family in chibi form? :confused:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 3