Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

SnowStorm097

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it by just browsing around pretty much haha

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Became a fan in 2013 after a friend of mine had already started watching it and he kinda introduced me to it. Left around season 5 and then got rediscovered my love for the show around mid-season 7.

I also make Music so that is something interesting I Guess xD 

Edited by SnowStorm097
  • Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome! ^_^ If you want, you can also share some of your music for us to enjoy on here! But that's optional, of course. :adorkable: I hope you will enjoy your stay here and have fun! :P 

• Brohoof 2

Hi @SnowStorm097 So you are from Norway, eh? Welcome to the forums neighbour!

Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to hear some of your music Just founded some old songs of yours. Sounds great, keep up the good work!

Edited by Divine plywood
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums! We’d get along really well, I’m a music lover, too! :D What kind of music do you make? Rock? Electronic? Whatever it is, I’m sure it’s good. ;) 

Have fun meeting new ponies! :) 

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, They said:

Hello and welcome! ^_^ If you want, you can also share some of your music for us to enjoy on here! But that's optional, of course. :adorkable: I hope you will enjoy your stay here and have fun! :P 

Thank you haha, I have my Music on Soundcloud and Youtube (YT is linked on my profile haha) but most of those are fairly old as of right now. 
 I hope to have fun too XP 

22 minutes ago, Nosotros. said:

Welcome to the forums! We’d get along really well, I’m a music lover, too! :D What kind of music do you make? Rock? Electronic? Whatever it is, I’m sure it’s good. ;) 

Have fun meeting new ponies! :) 

Haha, I am kinda obssessed With Music so you could Call me a Music lover. I mostly make Rock and Heavy Metal Styled Music, but I have dabbled a lot in Electronic stuff and orchestral as well. Most of the stuff I have released is fairly old at this point though (Have not updated my YT since 2014 almost xD). 

1 hour ago, Recherche said:

Good afternoon, SnowStorm, and welcome to the MLP Forums! I hope you have a great time here, as well as success in your music pursuits! :icwudt:

Thank you! I hope I will have a great time too haha :D

1 hour ago, Divine plywood said:

Hi @SnowStorm097 So you are from Norway, eh? Welcome to the forums neighbour!

Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to hear some of your music Just founded some old songs of yours. Sounds great, keep up the good work!

Eeyup I am Norwegian^ 
 Nice to meet a fellow Scandinavian haha :3 

The older songs are kinda old (suprising right? xD) but I am working on some New stuff that I will probably release at some point in the near future haha. Thanks for the compliment though, 

• Brohoof 4

19 hours ago, kaiser5578 said:

welcome to the forums

POOTIS POOTIS POOTIS

sorry about that, but enjoy your stay and let me know if i can help ya out

Thanks, I will certainly do that Cx

11 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Oh music, interesting! :ooh: 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Thank you Cx

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...