Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Youth Rehab: A Human RP

Flow

RP

This RP is a remake

The Creek Youth Rehabilitation Center is a psychiatric rehabilitation center built specifically for young patients ages 12-21. It is not like any other youth rehab center around the country because this facility is designed for the extremely insane youth, all patients each stay in locked room at night and are allowed to roam about the unrestricted areas of the place during the day. The facility is located in a forest far away from the hustle and bustle of urban life.

All is well as it may seem, but eventually, one patient will manipulate the staff into terrorizing the others, and eventually start a rebellion that could jeopardize the lives of the everyone, be it, working, or living in the Facility.

You play a young patient with a severe mental disease, who in the process gets involved with a variety of problems including rivalries, insanity, corruption within the staff, and culminating in a terrible conspiracy. It may all crumble down with the collapse of order depending on the outcome. Would you seek to destroy order? Or would you rather fight to maintain it? What you do will decide your fate.

The Rules:

Humans only - Any others are strictly prohibited, this RP will take place in a real world setting (Obviously not Equestria!!) and will be realistic as possible. Also, there will be no magic in this RP. (Although, it can be a figment of your character's imagination, but in actuality, he/she would be hallucinating.)

But since this is on MLP Forums, you are more than welcome to include references to Ponies, examples may include a patient surfing through channels on TV, then stumbling on Discovery Family with MLP on. YES I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE IT!!

No Godmodding - Controlling characters other than your own is unfair, doing so will result in ejection. Please read this for more detail on proper roleplaying.

(Said ejection will include offender's character suffering an untimely death, Accidents? Disease? Euthanasia done by corrupt staff? Most likely!!)  Even though I am the DM for this RP. I will and promise, to never take control of your character, exceptions include written permission due to unfortunate circumstances.

No Mary Sues - Basically, we don't want a seemingly perfect character with no flaws. We want a fair RP, and everyone WILL have a problem throughout the course of the story. You are not expected to get it solved so easily in this RP

Everyone has to have a certain mental disease - This is an RP whoose characters have Mental Health disorders (Rehab..Duh!) You are limited to two mental disorders

It is highly encouraged though that you write detailed and quality posts, and make them as long as you wish. If you don't like writing lengthy posts, then this is probably not a good RP game for you.

This RP is expected to go at a more moderate pace than most. So no repetitive quick posting. In fact, to enforce this, you must wait until at least two people post before you before you post again

If, however, it has been at least 12 hours and only one person has posted before you, you may post again.

To keep activity up, there will be an activity check every two weeks. If you have not posted in two weeks, your character will meet a terrible fate and be ejected from the RP. That spot will be re-opened for new roleplayers to join.

I will be looking at and approving every character form that is posted. Just because you post it, does not mean you are automatically accepted. If you are accepted, I will quote your post and say Accepted. Until then, you are NOT accepted into the RP and cannot post until I say so. If you are not accepted, I will quote your post and explain what you need to change to become accepted.

Although there will be strong language, keep it safe for work, as in no sexual themes allowed, no seriously, we don't want that here on a Pony site.

Slots:

1. Flow - Emma May Johansen - Paranoid Personality Disorder

2. Flow - Lillian Simmons - Anti-Social Personality Disorder

3. reader8363 - Pollu Alligare - Schizophrenia, Paranoia

4. BloodDrops - Briana Drops - Intermittent Explosive Disorder (Aggression)

RP will be launched when at least 7 slots are filled.

I hope we can all have fun in this RP, let's make this happen! If you need help with writing about your character, message me! I'll be more than willing to help you get into this RP.

If you're having problems finding a mental disorder, see below:

Some choices for mental diseases are as follows:

Paranoid Personality Disorder

Anti-Social Personality Disorder

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (Usually combined with Histrionic Personality disorder)

Borderline Personality Disorder

Multiple Personality Disorder

Avoidant Personality Disorder

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

Schizophrenia

Edited by Flow

1 hour ago, Flow said:

This RP is a remake

The Creek Youth Rehabilitation Center is a psychiatric rehabilitation center built specifically for young patients ages 12-21. It is not like any other youth rehab center around the country because this facility is designed for the extremely insane youth, all patients each stay in locked cell at night and are allowed to roam about the unrestricted areas of the place during the day. The facility is located in a forest far away from the hustle and bustle of urban life.

All is well as it may seem, but eventually, one of the patients in this place will manipulate the staff into terrorizing the patients, and eventually start a rebellion that could jeopardize the lives of the everyone, be it, working, or living in the Facility.

You play a young patient with a severe mental disease, who in the process gets involved with a variety of problems include rivalries, insanity, and most notably corruption within the staff, it may all crumble down with the collapse of order depending on the outcome. Would you seek to destroy order? Or would you rather fight to maintain it? What you do will decide your fate.

Rules:

Humans only - Humans only please, this RP will take place in a real world setting (Obviously not Equestria!!) and will be realistic as possible.

Reveal hidden contents

But since this is on MLP Forums, you are more than welcome to include references to Ponies, examples may include a patient surfing through channels on TV, then stumbling on Discovery Family with MLP on. YES I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE IT!!

No Godmodding - Controlling characters other than your own is unfair, doing so will result in ejection. Please read this for more detail on proper roleplaying.

Hide contents

(Said ejection will include offender's character suffering an untimely death, Accidents? Disease? Euthanasia done by corrupt staff? Most likely!!)  Even though I am the DM for this RP. I will and promise, to never take control of your character, exceptions include written permission due to unfortunate circumstances.

No Mary Sues - Basically, we don't want an a seemingly perfect character with no flaws. We want a fair RP, and everyone WILL have a problem throughout the course of the story. You are not expected to get it solved so easily in this RP

Everyone has to have a certain mental disease - This is an RP with people having Mental Health disorders (Duh!)

It is highly encouraged though that you write detailed and quality posts, and make them as long as you wish. If you don't like writing lengthy posts, then this is probably not a good RP game for you.

This RP is expected to go at a more moderate pace than most. So no repetitive quick posting. In fact, to enforce this, you must wait until at least two people post before you before you post again

If, however, it has been at least 12 hours and only one person has posted before you, you may post again.

To keep activity up, there will be an activity check every two weeks. If you have not posted in two weeks, your character will meet a terrible fate be ejected from the RP and your spot will be re-opened for new roleplayers to join.

I will be carefully overlooking and approving every character form that is posted. Just because you post it, does not mean you are automatically accepted. If you are accepted, I will quote your post and say Accepted. Until then, you are NOT accepted into the RP and cannot post until I say so. If you are not accepted, I will quote your post and explain what you need to change to become accepted.

Slots:

2. Flow - RESERVED

I hope we can all have fun in this RP, let's make this happen!

Hide contents

Narcissistic personality Disorder (Usually combined with Histrionic personality disorder)

Borderline personality Disorder

Schizophrenia

May I have an RP charactor slot, please...

They have Multiple Personality Disorder and PTSD but they have denial so they think there's nothing wrong with them but they do have multiple personalities and PTSD

They are 15 years old, male 

Just now, Sherbert said:

May I have an RP charactor slot, please...

They have Multiple Personality Disorder and PTSD but they have denial so they think there's nothing wrong with them but they do have multiple personalities and PTSD

They are 15 years old, male 

Give me a character page, and you're limited to two disorders.

Just now, Sherbert said:

K, I'll send you it in 5

Make sure to write a detailed one, I'll be checking it, cause you'll need to write much more in this RP.

1 hour ago, Flow said:

This RP is a remake

The Creek Youth Rehabilitation Center is a psychiatric rehabilitation center built specifically for young patients ages 12-21. It is not like any other youth rehab center around the country because this facility is designed for the extremely insane youth, all patients each stay in locked cell at night and are allowed to roam about the unrestricted areas of the place during the day. The facility is located in a forest far away from the hustle and bustle of urban life.

All is well as it may seem, but eventually, one of the patients in this place will manipulate the staff into terrorizing the patients, and eventually start a rebellion that could jeopardize the lives of the everyone, be it, working, or living in the Facility.

You play a young patient with a severe mental disease, who in the process gets involved with a variety of problems include rivalries, insanity, and most notably corruption within the staff, it may all crumble down with the collapse of order depending on the outcome. Would you seek to destroy order? Or would you rather fight to maintain it? What you do will decide your fate.

The Rules:

Humans only - Any others are strictly prohibited, this RP will take place in a real world setting (Obviously not Equestria!!) and will be realistic as possible.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

No Mary Sues - Basically, we don't want an a seemingly perfect character with no flaws. We want a fair RP, and everyone WILL have a problem throughout the course of the story. You are not expected to get it solved so easily in this RP

Everyone has to have a certain mental disease - This is an RP with people having Mental Health disorders. (Limited to two mental disorders)

To keep activity up, there will be an activity check every two weeks. If you have not posted in two weeks, your character will meet a terrible fate and be ejected from the RP. That spot will be re-opened for new roleplayers to join.

I will be looking at and approving every character form that is posted. Just because you post it, does not mean you are automatically accepted. If you are accepted, I will quote your post and say Accepted. Until then, you are NOT accepted into the RP and cannot post until I say so. If you are not accepted, I will quote your post and explain what you need to change to become accepted.

Keep it safe for work, as in no sexual themes allowed, no seriously, we don't want that here on a Pony site.

Slots:

2. Flow - RESERVED

I hope we can all have fun in this RP, let's make this happen!

Hide contents

Narcissistic personality Disorder (Usually combined with Histrionic personality disorder)

Borderline personality Disorder

Schizophrenia

May I have slot for this roleplay?

(edited)
Just now, SmokeSong said:

May I have slot for this roleplay?

RESERVED!!

Edited by Flow

1 minute ago, Flow said:

If you have a character, sure.

Yeah it's basically gonna be me, because I had Schizophrenia and Paranoid Personality Disorder. 

Edited by SmokeSong

Yeah it's basically gonna be me, because I had Schizophrenia and Paranoid Personality Disorder. 

Brilliant! That'll help in portraying your character in the story.

Would you like me to provide a character form.

That is a requirement for RPs yes.

4 hours ago, Flow said:

Make sure to write a detailed one, I'll be checking it, cause you'll need to write much more in this RP.

I'm not sure how detailed it is, but I hope the charactor is OK

@Flow I've tried my best at modifing it better

Edited by Sherbert

@Sherbert

I'm sorry, but it kind of looks like you'll have to take more time in making the page. Don't worry, you can take my character as an example of an appropriate page, add more detail to it, then I'll look into it again.

(edited)

@reader8363

Just renember to keep her a human, but her beliving that a demon posseses her? Along with voices in her head? That resembles Schizophrenia.

@Sherbert

Alright, after reading most of the sheet, just give your character a last name and a pic depicting him. Do that and you're accepted.

Edited by Flow

I did read the rules, but I made the profile for the other rps in the future, she basically looks the same, minus the tale, horns, pony ears. Should I edit my application and add her clothes with the appearance/tweaks?

Edited by reader8363