Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Youth Rehab: A Human RP

Flow

Please do remember, once you post, two different people have to make a post before you can post again.

(edited)

Since this is your first RP, this is to be expected, but as you have more experience, you will end up writing much more.

Edit: I will wait for SmokeSong to post before I make mine.

Edited by Flow
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

At least, allowing characters to wear or do weird stuff is the one of the best parts about writing fiction. Heck, the idea of allowing a woman to wear a classic nurse's clothing (I think? I might be wrong about this.) everyday actually allows for a lot of possabilities.

32 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

I like how i can talk to a pony plushie and no one finds thats out of the ordinary. Or trying to feed it at the very least 

its official, i'm the sanest one there 

Maybe the incredibly negative Emma would find it strange, but Lillian would find it very amusing (just to hide her psychotic side)

Edit: But then again, welcome to rehab! This can be a normal occurance in a real world rehab.

Edited by Flow

(edited)

@SmokeSong

I will keep that in mind, also I loved the idea that McKenzie is a new-comer to the facility, in honesty this is one of the best parts of an RP in play, where people pool out ideas to create even more possibilities.

Edited by Flow

(edited)

Also, keep in mind that you're allowed to control other unnamed characters in the story (But absolutely not the RP characters, that would be godmodding).

Edited by Flow

(edited)

I'll wait on @Sherbert before I make my next post.

Update: I guess I'll have to go ahead and make my next post later before the site goes down again.

Edited by Flow

(edited)

Well, it seems that things are getting interesting now, but I'll remind you all that you are not allowed to get unnamed characters to do actions on RP characters, other than your own. An example would be getting an unnamed character to punch an rp character other than your own AND implying that it hit him/her. that would constitute as god modding.

However, everyone is safe, no god modding had been done here, and hopefully it will stay that way.

Okay with that down, I'm not sure whether to post, or let @reader8363 post an effort to get Pollu to defend herself, then pit the blame on Briana. Hey, we might see Lil in action!

Edited by Flow

• 3 months later...
(edited)

So you're still interested in this? I thought everyone lost interest after thinking that the introduction of the story dragged far too long. Though, I don't know if I'd ever want to continue this with a reboot. But if you want, I guess I can work with you to make it happen.

And what I mean by working with you, I mean that you will co-manage the new RP alongside me, if you want.

Edited by Flow

(edited)

Well I guess it' had always been open, I guess I can just purge the inactive characters off the RP and free those slots to new people.

Guess I'll do something about it tomorrow. And thank you for still showing interest in this RP.

Edited by Flow

• 2 weeks later...

So, for my next post, I will be introducing a new character for the plot of the story. Plus, this may tie in with what currently happened in the RP, and so this will be a long one.