Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My problem with romantic relationships

Feather Scribbles

Look at this image. (Well, video.) What do you see? Two people - a male and a female - kissing. But what you don't see is the male's potential hidden intent. What if he wants to r*pe the female? What if he wants to physically or emotionally traumatize her?

This is my issue with supposed romantic relationships between a male and a female partner. When a male and female hold hands and go walking or skipping off or whatever, no one knows what could happen! What if the male r*pes the female? What if they *coughs* do it?

First of all, the first moral here is pretty clear: romantic relationships between two teenagers are dangerous. To most, it's all about sex, sex, sex, and maybe drugs. To others, well, it's about using your partner. To the rare few, it may be true love. But why take the chance?

Whenever I see a male and a female (partners) in public, I can't help but feel bad for the female. What if the male r*pes her? After all, here in North America (as well as all over the world), we live in a r*pe culture. Women are consistently r*ped by men, and we have to put a stop to it. One necessary step is banning romantic relationships between partners of the opposite sex. (How would we reproduce? Sperm banks, for one. Duh!)

We live in a new age with a new order, and its victory is at hand.

Oh, and one more thing: someone who is physically male and someone who is physically female cannot be "just friends", according to numerous studies.

Edited by Feather Scribbles

(edited)
2 minutes ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

What if a meteorite hits the planet? So many what ifs. This is a joke, right?

No. And r*pe culture isn't a laughing matter.

Besides, the chance of a meteorite impacting the Earth and doing catastrophic damage is incredibly small. But the chance of any man r*ping any woman... is much greater.

And the latter is happening all the time.

Edited by Feather Scribbles

Sex is an intrinsic part of life, for both male and female. Meaning they will naturally look for intercourse, by different means.

Regardless of personal, sociological and cultural traits. Both genders are human beings, both are sexual creatures, and both are together for a reason this premature representation of logic wouldn't be able to grasp during this stage of development within the given psychology.

1 minute ago, Titans08Mariota said:

No, but apparently women raping men is? It happens both ways. Is it sad? Yes. Anyone has the "potential" to do wrong and right. Regardless of gender, age, race, etc.

*sex and gender. There are hundreds of different genders.

But it doesn't matter if men are supposedly getting raped. What everyone shouod focus on is destroying the male juggernauts - the Patriarchy.

Just now, They call me Loyalty said:

Sex is an intrinsic part of life, for both male and female. Meaning they will naturally look for intercourse, by different means.

Regardless of personal, sociological and cultural traits. Both genders are human beings, both are sexual creatures, and both are together for a reason this premature representation of logic wouldn't be able to grasp during this stage of development within the given psychology.

*Both sexes. There are hundreds of different genders.

You do realize how one-sided your argument sounds right? You are basically saying that rape only happens to one group of people. Here's a true statistic. 53% of relationship abuse happens to females, 47% males. It's almost equal. Meaning that if you want to focus so much on one thing, you need to put your attention elsewhere.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Titans08Mariota said:

You do realize how one-sided your argument sounds right? You are basically saying that rape only happens to one group of people. Here's a true statistic. 53% of relationship abuse happens to females, 47% males. It's almost equal. Meaning that if you want to focus so much on one thing, you need to put your attention elsewhere.

And guess what? Those women who supposedly beat their partners either have mental health issues or they were abused in the pass. Either way, they get a get out of jail free pass.

Considering the rather...confusing message of this, I am locking this. This has plenty of potential to get bad.

• Brohoof 6

• The topic was locked