49 users have voted

1. 1. Which student is your favorite?

• Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Smolder
    • Silverstream

I don’t think a thread has been made for this yet, so here we go! Who’s your favorite student?

I’d have to say mine is Sandbar, just because he reminds me so much of myself. :P

Yona is a close second, just because she’s hilarious. 

Edited by Nosotros.
  • Brohoof 3

Yona, because she's cute and unlike other yaks is friendly (yaks tough, just not nasty), and doesn't intentionally destroy everything. Only unintentionally.

Also, hugging Rarity (best pony) is a plus. The bows Rarity tied in her hair are cute too, I hope she keeps them. :grin:

1689431__safe_screencap_rarity_spike_yon

• Brohoof 4

@Nosotros. You should probably add a poll to your topic.

My favorite student so far is also Yona, she has that clumsy humor going for her while being adorable at the same time.

A close second for me is Skystar Silverstream who has so much energy and is funny as hell, I loved it when she said that Yona was the weirdest thing she had seen fly.

• Brohoof 3

It should be obvious to those who know what my favorite non-pony kind is.

Ocellus the Changeling 

Ocellus_ID_S8.png.f9f7180e94684dae405e3fed47a00634.png

If I wasn't already a Changeling fan because of Thorax, she'd definitely make me one.

She's shy yet was the one to learn about the teachings in the classes so far, like me.

Plus her Pony Form scores a few extra points.

Ocellus_transforms_into_a_plain_pony_S8E1.png.f0d9955ab342eaf4ebb23dfb72e6a8f1.png

Especially when Fluttershy comforts her.

Fluttershy_petting_pony_Ocellus_S8E1.png.6aac2997a223f4445cb166ee679108eb.png

• Brohoof 3

I pick Ocellus because she's adorable. :pinkie: The cutest changeling I've seen (sorry Thorax), and I liked when she transformed into Rarity. I guess Smolder is my runner-up, as I like cute characters with attitude (that's also why I like Scootaloo so much).

I look forward to seeing more of them, as I think there's a lot of potential. Who knows, even my favorite could change. I like how there are six of them (just like the Mane 6) and that they're all different species. :)

• Brohoof 7

I've gotta go with Gallus. Him and Smolder have a lot in common with each other and a personality a bit like Rainbow Dash's it seems but I have to go with him for...well I can't really think of a good reason. I just like him.

• Brohoof 6

So far it would probably be either Gallus or Ocellus, as I enjoy Gallus's sarcasm and snarky attitude and Ocellus is just adorable.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 4

Well I'll be the one to give Smolder some love then. I've always really enjoyed the Dragons as characters but they were always stereotypically bullies, while Ember's a little too hotheaded for my liking. Smolder is the perfect mix between all these dragons and thankfully she's also not just some Spike foil either.

• Brohoof 2

Yona is definitely my favorite. While the other characters are a bit similar to personalities we've already seen before (which is the point), Yona is a stand-out in mannerisms and disposition, which is what makes her so endearing to me. I'm really interested in how she develops; she has a lot of potential.

• Brohoof 2

I'm on Team Ocellus! She's so adorable and I feel like apart from Silverstream, she's the most unique of the bunch. And she's the one who truly got something out of the first round of classes before the school got closed down. Ocellus was the true hero... she remembered the lessons and knew how to apply them with her group of friends.

Followed closely by Silverstream, though she was a little too similar to Princess Skystar. And then Gallus the snarky griffon.

• Brohoof 1

I like Gallus and Sandbar for some reason.

But they're pretty much all good! And Silverstream has a funny personality.

STAIRS!

EDIT: Sandbar just has one vote?

Edited by Toastypk

Gosh that's so hard to say, i love all of them, their so awesome! Uhm... maybe i like Sandbar the least? Gosh that's... no! It's really hard to say! I'll just vote for Gallus 'cause i feel he looks the best follow right by Smolder, then Silverstream, after that Yona, then Sandbar and on last place Ocellus.

But DAMN do i love them all! Like ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo