49 users have voted

1. 1. Which student is your favorite?

• Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Smolder
    • Silverstream

Ugh, god def Smolder. Dragons were my all time favorite thing as a kid along with dinosaurs. Honestly didn’t care much for the dragon characters in mlp until Ember came along. Ember and Smolder have super cute designs and I love their personality’s ☠️

Silverstream is a close 2nd. She’s so adorable and just wacky. Love that they’re bringing the sea ponies/hippogriffs into the show instead of just mentioning them. Thought that was super awesome to give that huge nod to the movie and bring the elements of it into the show!!

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I know Smolder is the dragon.  I don't know any of the other names, yet.  I like the hippogriff best.  She's pretty over-the-top, like Pinkie on Ritalin, but I think she's adorable.  She just needs to take a chill pill.

1 hour ago, Justin_Case001 said:

Okay, I know Smolder is the dragon.  I don't know any of the other names, yet.  I like the hippogriff best.  She's pretty over-the-top, like Pinkie on Ritalin, but I think she's adorable.  She just needs to take a chill pill.

Is Pinkie Pie on Ritalin supposed to be more or less hyperactive? :blink:

5 hours ago, Ganondox said:

Is Pinkie Pie on Ritalin supposed to be more or less hyperactive? :blink:

Uh, more, right?  Isn't it a stimulant?  Well, that was the joke; like Pinkie on a substance that would make her more hyper.  Maybe I was wrong about Ritalin works.  Or maybe it was just a flawed joke from the ground up.

7 hours ago, Justin_Case001 said:

Uh, more, right?  Isn't it a stimulant?  Well, that was the joke; like Pinkie on a substance that would make her more hyper.  Maybe I was wrong about Ritalin works.  Or maybe it was just a flawed joke from the ground up.

It’s a stimulant, yes, but it’s intended purpose is to treat hyperactivity, as the increased energy makes it easier for people to control themselves. The metaphor would have worked better if you chose a different stimulant. 

11 hours ago, Ganondox said:

It’s a stimulant, yes, but it’s intended purpose is to treat hyperactivity, as the increased energy makes it easier for people to control themselves. The metaphor would have worked better if you chose a different stimulant. 

Y'know, I was thinking of picking an illegal narcotic for the joke, but I actually thought...."Ehhh...errr....uhhh, would that be a little bit of a no-no for the forums?  I don't know."  So picked the safer bet.  I guess it was a flop.  Oh well.

Okay, so I looked up the student's names, so I actually know who's who now.  Silverstream is definitely my favorite, just because she's so freaking adorable.  She's might have one of the prettiest faces on the series to date.  But she needs to sign up for Rainbow Dash's chillaxing class.  Ocellus would be my second choice.  Smolder and Gallus would be tied for third, and then Yona and Sandbar would be tied for last.

So...in keeping with my disease of constantly imagining Pony crossovers, now I want a recreation of School of Rock at the school of friendship.  I want some deadbeat wannabe rockstar to impersonate one of the mane 6 at the school, and then, well, you can take it from there.  I mainly just want to see the "step off" scene in pony form with the student 6.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Oh, I'm in the majority. Ocellus is my favorite too. :fluttershy: She is cute, I like her gentle smile and her voice. And she is funny too! Like when she explains how she and her family celebrated Hearth's Warming Eve! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Now normally I like the dragons best, but I'm actually gonna have to go for Silverstream here because I find her hilarious. I really enjoy her crazy, wild energy and enthusiasm for 90% of everything. She's exactly the kind of character I usually really like.

Smoulder IS second place tho :-P

• Brohoof 3

Huh, I could've sworn I posted in this topic all those years ago. :huh:

Anyways, favourite now is probably Silverstream. No real reason, but I like her energy.

• Brohoof 3