Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Blaze Ishtar

Blaze the Pegasus is a series I've been working on for quite a while, it takes place in the same universe as MLP:FIM, but in the future of the year 2124. We've seen franchises where aliens invade our world, Earth, and destroy monuments and governments to take over. But what if we were the aliens invading another planet? In Blaze the Pegasus, humanity finds a planet inhabited by ponies and declares war to take over their world to mine it for its resources. Since this takes place in the future, ponies no longer use spears and swords to fight back, they use machine guns and tanks like humanity does today. One soldier however, plans to end the war once and for all, Captain Blaze Ishtar, otherwise known as, "Blaze the Pegasus." I will give you the link to both the trailer and the first episode, I hope you enjoy it, and if you like it, please do subscribe to my Youtube channel, ThunderBlaze Studios if you wish to see more content produced by me, and support me by sharing my vids on Instagram, Google+, Twitter and/or Facebook. (The show is animated in gmod and sfm in case you are wondering.)

Trailer:

Episode 1: