Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Father Knows Beast theories debunked(spoilers)

Karnak

Alright these are two theories oh the third to last episode of Season 8, that are easily debunked.

Garble pretending: Oh I doubt it, he may hate Spike but as proven in all episodes he is in, he is not very smart, and for this plan he would need super complex thinking and some help. He's still a teenager.

the only way I can see him being involved is if it's HIS father who is annoyed seeing a dragon chick(child) work and be friends with Ponies, and likes the idea of having another son to mold in his image. 

On the plus side it might lead to Garble's redemption and even becoming a sorta brother to Spike. 

Spoiler

Molt Down proves dragons grow naturally by molting. "Greed induced bigness" is unnatural and basically makes you a brainless moron. So the "father" must be the size of Basil from "Dragon Shy." 

Moving on..

It's a scheme by the EEA: :lol: That is without a doubt the worst and most ridiculous theory yet...come on now, Neighsay may be a bigot, but I don't think he hates Spike(at least not enough to pull something like this!) I mean what would be the point?! What would he gain from it? Nothing!

Its Chrysalis: No, if she was going to fake a parent for him, why not his mom? Again like Neighsay she had no grudge(against Spike) or motive.

Well that's three theories down.

Edited by Karnak

34 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

I'm not one for spoilers, but one thing I do know for sure, Spike's home is Equestria and he'll never want to leave the only home he's ever known.

Well, one thing's for sure, if he DID meet his family, he'd probably want to go visit for a few days, and then right back home to Ponyville afterwards! Just to catch up on things! You're right though, he wouldn't wanna stay there FOREVER!

@Karnak I actually have a theory you might wanna see on a different page!

On 3/27/2018 at 10:55 AM, MegaSean45 said:

Well, one thing's for sure, if he DID meet his family, he'd probably want to go visit for a few days, and then right back home to Ponyville afterwards! Just to catch up on things! You're right though, he wouldn't wanna stay there FOREVER!

@Karnak I actually have a theory you might wanna see on a different page!

Thank you.