Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Welcome to the Business :: 1x1 Roleplay with nx9100

HellsWriter

@nx9100

Spoiler

So I was figuring we went off our old one a little bit. I believe it was one of my ocs that I scrapped looking for a job in Manehattan and needs up picking up a job with Ravage and Ennex. I actual like to do anthro roleplay with our ocs, and kinda have a mafia vibe to it. But it is totally up to you, on what you want to do with the roleplay. That was my idea for the roleplay.

I actual did find our old roleplay, it was called new beginnings.

Edited by SmokeSong

hey, sorry for not getting back till now.  left work, and was playing Star Trek Online the past few hours.  Yeah, we can do something like that.  day-in-the-life of pony gangsters, eh?  

and to be honest, i'm not a big fan of anthro.  i mean, i'll do it, but always preferred RP's (and fanfics) of ponies.  if... that's ok with you......:(

On 3/27/2018 at 6:50 PM, nx9100 said:

hey, sorry for not getting back till now.  left work, and was playing Star Trek Online the past few hours.  Yeah, we can do something like that.  day-in-the-life of pony gangsters, eh?  

and to be honest, i'm not a big fan of anthro.  i mean, i'll do it, but always preferred RP's (and fanfics) of ponies.  if... that's ok with you......:(

Yeah we can do that!

(edited)

@nx9100

I was think Ennex and Savage. Those where the ones we where using last time. Honestly I love all of your ocs so much.

Any scenarios, I was thinking about Ennex's mafia is looking for a new recruit. 

Edited by SmokeSong

4 minutes ago, SmokeSong said:

@nx9100

I was think Ennex and Savage. Those where the ones we where using last time. Honestly I love all of your ocs so much.

Thank you!  and what OC are you going to use?

First, sorry for the delay.  was preoccupied with things.

I like her, and sounds like a good fit.  Do you want to have an actual plotline, or more of day-in-the-life sort of run?  Just start things out and see where they go?

• 2 weeks later...