Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Buttonmash1973

I like Smolder, that way Spike will have another dragon to hang out with. Also, Smolder looks like the kind of friend that would help Spike with being a dragon, just when Ember can't do it.

• Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

She's still the only Student 6 without any appearances of her family! All that's mentioned is that she has a bro, but that's about it! That's why the theory of her being Spike's long-lost sister is still alive! 

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Bas said:

The last pic just looks like the ones with cats put into a random costume in the card game Cat Lady. 

They are not amused. They never were.

Yeah, but I think her stern look is really cute, too. It suits her personality, like Starlight and Rainbow Dash.:laugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
(edited)

Smolder is my favorite of the young 6 because she has had the most development out of the young 6, she has a great personality, and I love what Hasbro did with her by putting her in episodes with Spike because they're both dragons, so Spike can get some answers to dragon culture.  Hasbro can't really do that with any of the other young 6 except for Sandbar, and they have so many pony characters already that Sandbar kinda would just blend in in an episode that didn't center around the young 6, whereas for Smolder, she is one of 3(now 5) dragon characters that are actually characters with personalities and names and speaking lines, the other 4 being Spike, Garble, Ember, and Sludge, so she does stand out as her own character.  Also, she's adorable and sarcastic, yet sweet.

image.thumb.png.2dc2db6b68761c273137df2ddbfa2064.png

image.png.d008de25f2373bb9daf85d9a9a5ee72d.png

image.thumb.png.2991cf9fc595f83f839d8c9bcc27a998.png

Edited by Dawn-Sunlight
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Uotapo always creates the cutest Smolder and Ocellus art. ^_^ And today's drawing is definitely a great example of that!

full.jpg

Spoiler

I wasn't sure which character's fan club I'd post this in, but I went with Smolder, as hers hasn't been active lately. :smolder:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of great Smolder (and in general dragon) artists, Fanzeem is another one. I can't believe none of his art has been posted here!

large.jpg

large.jpg

There's not enough art of her, but when we get some, it's always amazing!

• Brohoof 2