Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Sandbar Fan Club

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Sandbar is one of the new students in Ship of Friendschool. I mean the School of Friendship. Out of the student six, Sando has already become my favorite, being yet another cute stallion in the show's catalog. He did quite a few cute things in the premiere, like his time in Sugarcube Corner and trying to be all discreet. He wasn't very discreet. :P 

Anywho, I love this pony already. Share stuff about him! Opinions, art, opinionated art, rubics cubes and breakfast cereals if one is so inclined. 

image.thumb.png.9fdf27dff65dd6c973a89e29b5a82ce1.png

Edited by Lightwing
Given an image for consistency
  • Brohoof 4

I love how he plays the unofficial leader of the group,

Spoiler

going out of his way to aid his friends despite not realizing that the countries were about to go to war if the others didn't return home.

The others had that Jaw Wide Open "Oh Horseapples" look on their faces and Sandbar's reaction was like "Wait, what's happening?"

Young Six completely stunned S8E2

• Brohoof 4

I love how mellow he is, 

Spoiler

Like when he says no need to harsh yona’s love for her heritage. 

Out of the new group, he seems to have the greatest grasp on the magic of friendship, and it makes me wonder what he’s doing at friendship school in the first place. I hope there’s an episode focussing on him (and each of the rest of the group) this season

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Shabb3r said:

(new post)

If anything his colors kinda reflect a "cool friendly surfer dude" vibe. Not to mention his triple sea turtle cutie mark

^ Yes exactly! I actually wouldn't be surprised if he actually surfs and hangs out at the beach or something similar in his spare time. In fact...

surfer_sandbar_by_spindlespice-dc7be0c.p

There's already fan art for it!

• 6 months later...

He's such a cutie.

I watch a reactor who says Sandbar is the least favorite of the students, probably because he's the ordinary pony, but I like his design, colors, and personality regardless.

1843232__safe_screencap_gallus_sandbar_w

This yawn he did in What Lies Beneath is so effing cute too

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...