Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's a Hobby of Yours

Altastrofae

5 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

I paint on occasion.  Mostly landscapes, and yes, Bob Ross was a big influence on me (still is).

Some samples:

20141116_123646.jpg.6638d96dba40055aa980aace98817ed0.jpg20150118_110806.jpg.d59a92ecf1d955bba5d711523bbbca30.jpg20161121_120316.jpg.d45b153eb850740ea6e20f4aeb08749c.jpg

I just have to say, those are really well done, man. I can certainly see Bob's influence in your style, especially on your mountain scape. Lots of happy little tree friends! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Longhaul said:

I paint on occasion.  Mostly landscapes, and yes, Bob Ross was a big influence on me (still is).

Some samples:

20141116_123646.jpg.6638d96dba40055aa980aace98817ed0.jpg20150118_110806.jpg.d59a92ecf1d955bba5d711523bbbca30.jpg20161121_120316.jpg.d45b153eb850740ea6e20f4aeb08749c.jpg

Wow! You are very talented^_^

I love riding (of course), reading(does that count?), art, singing, writing, and I’m a gymnast! :D :p 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

i have many hobbies,drawing primarily but its kinda my job so maybe it doesn't count
 these last few days i'm building a miniature castle out of foam and paper(helms deep from lotr to be exact)

• Brohoof 1

Playing games

Listening to music

Chatting with people on here

Reading books

kind of it :please:

• Brohoof 2

I like playing video games, listening to music, enjoying the outdoors, watching YouTube videos.

And most of all, I have a collection of police car photos that I bought, that friends and family have taken for me, or that I've taken pictures of myself. I currently have over 1,200 police car photos from 11 different countries. I've always found the look of police and other emergency vehicles to be cool. 

• Brohoof 1

I like to:

play video games. Racing and fps games.

Lacrosse

Collect model cars

I have some RC stuff as well. I havent done too much with that lately though. 

I used to be a big dirt biker. I would go to motocross tracks and trails. I never did a scheduled race but I did race some people at the track. I still have my old dirt bike sitting on a crate in the garage.

My biggest hobby right now is messing with computers and listening to music. I'm heavily musically oriented so I listen to music most of my waking hours.

• Brohoof 1

On 6/3/2018 at 8:59 PM, Longhaul said:

Some samples:

Holy crap @Longhaul, those are really good! If your willing and I had the money I would totally buy one from you comrade :D

Anyways, I have a few hobbies, I like to collect rocks and gems, and I used to be into building model Railroads, but I fell out of doing that a few years ago cuz of life stuff and moving around a lot :(

On 6/3/2018 at 7:59 PM, Longhaul said:

Funny I saw the paintings before I saw the comment and I knew right away that Mr Ross was a hand in them. Great work. I cant even do a decent stick figure lol! 

6 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

If your willing and I had the money I would totally buy one from you comrade :D

Sounds dangerously close to capitalism.... Поездка в ГУЛАГ! ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But seriously I have been working on one of my favorite hobbies lightsaber training as of late. I have never been happy with the videos out there on Form 2 Makashi so I have become dead set on creating my own series that fits the spirit of the form as I understand it. But man is coming up with your own drills and so forth a pain in the plot. 

• 2 weeks later...

God I hope that doesn't sound pretentious, but here we go.

I've been really into organic chemistry for the last two years, and I'am trying to develope a new antidepressant drug lately, cause I wanna leave something helpful behind. I also want to make a change to an already existing antidepressant, cause I think this might make it better. I'am struggling a lot with depression lately, and that's a reason why I wanna do that, but I'am definitely still not an expert in that. Depression is really a torture, and I really hope I can help people getting rid of it, I don't care about getting rich, just wanna make a positive contribution to this world. 

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

listening to music, walking in nature, tinkering, writing software, teaching myself new tricks, drawing, watching movies/shows in particular FiM etc

Quite a lot of things actually

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...