Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Youth Rehab: A Human RP

Flow

OOC

The Creek Youth Rehabilitation Center is a psychiatric rehabilitation center built specifically for young patients ages 12-21. It is not like any other youth rehab center around the country because this facility is designed for the extremely insane youth, examples of that security include the requirement that all patients each stay in locked room (or cell) at night and are allowed to roam about the unrestricted areas of the place during the day. Despite looking like a prison complex on the outside, the interiors of the facility resemble that of a large house, designed to give patients, a feeling of home. The facility is located in a forest far away from the hustle and bustle of urban life, ensuring little interference for the most part, and comes with state of the art equipment installed for maximum security, such as an electronic lock system that is activated from one place, and surveillance cameras installed in every corner of the hallways of the building.

Lately, numerous controversies have surfaced about the questionable practices of the facility, but the most notorious one, would have to be the mysterious deaths of several patients in the past. Questions were asked about why they died, but the administrators claimed that they all died naturally, with botched post mortem reports on their bodies being issued, written to hide their true cause of death. Whatever secret this facility hides, no one knows....at least for now.

Apathy and Deception

It was just two minutes before eight' in the morning, and Emma was already wide awake in her room. As she waited for her door to unlock, she got up, and got dressed in her usual clothes, then making her way to a desk nearby. Upon opening one of its drawers, she pulled out a journal. Because Emma was prone to bouts of extreme anger, she was recommended by the doctor to keep a journal. In it, she wrote her feelings and whatever happened in the day on it. As she opened the book, she turned the page to the most recent entry, from there she read what she wrote the night prior to today.

July 4, 20XX

Uggh......Happy Independence Day (U.S.), and today marks four years of my existance in the nuthouse. So, are they really helping me? If they consider me as much of a danger to society, then why do they continue to let me live about in here? This place...this nuthouse..kind of feels worse than the time I went to juvenile hall. Despite how nice this place looks, it actually is hell here, cause I have to live with screams and crazy people around me. Sometimes, I wish they can all go away.

~Emma

By the time she finished reading what she wrote, a buzz played through the speakers in her room, signaling that the admin has unlocked the doors. In almost an instant, Emma got up, then made her way out of the girls ward, and onto the cafeteria for breakfast. Once she got her food and provided pills for the day, she would look for an empty table as usual, and sit there. While she thought about what to do for today, another girl sat down with her own food right across her, "What do you want? Can't I eat in peace Lil?" Emma said while she chewed "What? You don't like me? Aww, we've been through this so many times. You always forget about our friendships." The other responded, "I never called you a friend Lillian," "Oh yeah, with your condition, you don't even trust me. Pity, oh well, I'm off to a different table," Lillian replied softly with a creepy smile before she stood up, and left with her tray "Wait! It's not my-" Emma tried to reason out, but Lillian left already to another empty table. "What will I do if I have to live with that creep?" she thought before continuing on her breakfast.

"Well, I guess it be interesting to play around with the little one, maybe she'll prove useful for what I have in mind." Lillian thought, then smiling as she looked onward to Emma from her table.

Edited by Flow

Logan was just waken up by the speakers and quickly got changed and went to the cafeteria and got his breakfast, but there was only one table where there was seats free, the table where Emma was sitting at, he asks "Do you mind if I sit here?"

Edited by Sherbert
  • Brohoof 1

@Flow

Briana blinked and frowned at the poster on her wall, the soft *click* of the door unlocking didn't interest her since the poster had her attention for the moment. She tilted her head slightly and shook her head "Damn staff can't even put a poster up straight. Disguising" she grumbled tearing the poster down and tossing it into the bin. With a huff she picked up Blood and walked out of the room, heading towards the breakfast room. She glanced at the menu and picked up two plates. Putting two slices of bacon, eggs, beans and a sausage onto the first plate. She put a square of toast onto the second plate and glanced around spotting a girl and a boy on one table and a girl sitting on her own. She frowned and flicked her grey hair before joining the girl on her own (Lillian) sitting at the end chair she put her plate down in-front of herself and the toast in-front of Blood.

She glanced at the pills and blinked at Blood trying to make her plushie eat it, "Come on there's a good girl, you take yours and I take mine" she said smiling at her, Briana then took her own pills and tucked into her breakfast. She scraped the last piece of bacon into her mouth before remarking to her counterpart. "Well Blood I'm probably going to be doing some studying later on and you can help me with some questions. Not sure how long till i'm allowed to do some practical work though it won't be long now i'm sure. After all this is a very nice place apart from the staff of course" I remarked giving Blood a stroke.

Briana glanced at the untouched toast. "Hmm you don't seem very hungry today, though i can't blame you those meds are not the best in the world. I could make better ones probably." She tapped her fingers on the table, "if they let me though they probably wouldn't they don't even let me use metal knives" she grumbled sitting back in her chair. She then blinked and started to have a debate with Blood about what sort of drugs they could make. She came into a agreement that Morphine would be the easiest though she needed some poppy heads to start which she wouldn't be allowed to collect at any rate. 

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 1

Pollu woke up with a headache and searched under the bed for a book to read. Once her hand found a spine of one of the many books she had stashed underneath the bed. She looked at the cover and saw that it was about welding, then she heard a voice say, "Poliu, you've already read that book many times, try again to find a book that you haven't read."

She sighed and said, "Lil, knock it off, it doesn't matter what book I grab." She heard the lock click, walked out of the bedroom, and to the cafeteria for breakfast. Once she got her food, she sat down away from everyone and started reading as she ate.

• Brohoof 1

@Flow @BloodDrops @reader8363 @Sherbert

McKenzie sat on her bed waiting for the doors to open. She did not like being where she was, she had no reason to be there. She quietly recalled the day her parents and taken her on a drive a a bag of some of her stuff. She thought she was going to see her Aunt and Uncle until the reached rehab center. Anger surged through he body at thought of betrail her family did. She heard then buzz for the doors to open. She stretched her arms and yawned showing her large k-9's, a mutation she had since birth. She slipped off her bed and head towards the cafeteria. As she walked down the hallways she got strange looks from others. She had left her room from the time she got her, only two days ago.

Bryton stood at his door waiting for it to open so he could go get something to eat. He was quite interested in the new comer that had come only a few days ago. He hadn't been able to meet her since he couldn't find her anywhere. He strolled into the cafeteria and into the line for breakfast. Most patients moved out of his way to let him go first, afraid to anger him. He got his breakfast and went to sit at a table alone. He watched and studied people as he ate. He notice of what he could figure the new comer to the rehab center. He had to admit she was pretty, but just another's patient.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@SmokeSong @Sherbert

As she started on her breakfast, Emma took a quick glance around, then setting sights on the newcomer approaching the line in the cafeteria, "Oh, the new kid, not bad, but I dunno if she'd be able to survive being in this place, I wish her well then," She smiled for a bit before seeing a boy right in front of her, asking if he can sit at her table, frowning a bit, she sighed "Be my guest, sure." she said before continuing on her breakfast, "I don't know, but it's kind of odd that I'm starting to enjoy the food in here, guess this goes on to show that the cooks might actually give a damn about us, unlike the orderlies around here, who treat us like animals." Emma did not like most of the staff in here. But she loathed the orderlies,"Yeah, perhaps it's hell in here because of how stupid these orderlies are in their lack of care!" After drinking her pills, Emma sat there with her face in her palms "Oh man up above, please have mercy on our souls!" She thought, feeling slightly depressed. After a minute or two, she left her tray at the scullery nearby, then she went for the recreational room to watch the news.

@BloodDrops

Meanwhile Lillian took note of Emma across the dining area "Hmm, interesting." after Lillian finished her breakfast and drank her pills, she stayed there, rather amused by the rather peculiar scene across her. "Well, What do we have here? Isn't this quite cute?" She thought before commenting softly "Oh, I like your plushie, her name's blood? I like that, just like the red stuff itself. Well, I'm leaving." Lillian then stood up and left her tray at the scullery. Then she walked straight to the recreational room, planning to follow Emma after seeing her depressed.

Edited by Flow

@Flow @BloodDrops @Sherbert @reader8363

[ I'm gonna be merging Bryton and McKenzie's replies ]

McKenzie let out a small sign and ran her hand through her shortish long dark brown hair. Her amber eyes scanned the room looking at all the patients in the building. She slowly made her way to the line where the food was being served. Her bare feet made a sticking noise as she walked. She stood in line waiting her turn patiently keeping to herself. She felt someone touch her should to look up to see a boy with bright white hair and bright blue eyes. "I see your new, dove. Come on let's get you some food." Bryton said as he lead her to the front of the line and stood by her side, while she got her food. "Follow me." He said leading her to the table that he was sitting at alone. Bryton sat down across from McKenzie and watched her eat. He watched her shovel the food in her mouth. He gave a chuckle but didn't say much about it either.

6 hours ago, Flow said:

Meanwhile Lillian took note of Emma across the dining area "Hmm, interesting." after Lillian finished her breakfast and drank her pills, she stayed there, rather amused by the rather peculiar scene across her. "Well, What do we have here? Isn't this quite cute?" She thought before commenting softly "Oh, I like your plushie, her name's blood? I like that, just like the red stuff itself. Well, I'm leaving." Lillian then stood up and left her tray at the scullery. Then she walked straight to the recreational room, planning to follow Emma after seeing her depressed.

Briana smiled up at her, "She is very cute. Aren't you Blood" she said picking up her plushie and hugging her, she nodded she was indeed named after the red stuff. Though she blinked confused as she suddenly got up and left. She blinked at Blood "She was very odd wasn't she? Rather rude as well didn't even use any manners" she added to her plushie. Though she picked up the plates and stacked them together collecting Lillian's plate as well, since she didn't put it back. She noticed that she had been given a different type of knife, much sharper so she picked it up and cleaned it on a napkin before putting it in her pocket, she could do some practical work after all. She then put her plushie in the same pocket and picked up the plates taking them over to the plate depository. 

She then made her way as well towards the recreational room, walking over to the bookcase and picking up all the medical books she could carry. She then made her way over to the sofas and sat in one of the chairs, putting her plushie down on a second chair reserving it as well. Though she wouldn't be too impressed if someone tried to sit on Blood or her pile of books. She then quietly started to read about human anatomy, making the occasional question to her studying buddy. "This book is rather outdated, I might need to get a newer one ordered though the basics wouldn't have changed" she remarked the Blood.

Blood stayed quiet on the matter. 

@Flow @BloodDrops @Sherbert @SmokeSong
Pollu got halfway through the first chapter before Lil said, "Uh, Pollu, you are eating the tray, again."

Pollu spat the tray out and looked down to see that she ate a third of the tray. She slammed the book shut and said as she headed into the hall while leaving the book there, "Lil, you should have told me that I was eating the tray. Now I have styrofoam in my stomach."

Lil said, "Don't blame me, I don't have control over you."

(edited)

Once Emma got to the recreational room, she took the remote for the television and tuned to the news channel. From there, she watched the local news in the hopes that she can stop worrying about her depression "Sigh, at least we have cable TV here. It's a good way for me to get away from the hell that is this place, just seeing the news is enough get you observing about the outside world, and where it's going." She thought "Hi Emma!" a voice exclaimed, which made Emma flinch. "Eek!....L-Lillian!?....W-When did you get here?" Emma asked with a flustered expression, "Oh just now, by the way that was a cute squeal, mind if you do it again?" She asked, smiling. Emma then ignored that and said "Sigh, what do want? Can't I be alone? Or did you come to see me cope with my depression?" Emma replied, still puzzled by the situation "Ah! So I knew, you're feeling down right now!" Lillian pointed out, still putting up with a smile "So you knew...wonderful, can't it get anymore worse around here," she muttered, before looking around to see two people entering the recreational room. "Oh, lovely." She commented

Emma then turned back to Lillian, who took something out of her pocket, then presented it to Emma, "Here, drink this, it's an anti-depressant, It'll make you feel better," but the sight of it left Emma questioning "W-what? They give you these?" she dodged Emma's question and replied "I have my methods, plus I like you, now drink it." then she offered a fresh bottle of water as well. Unknown to Emma, Lillian actually stole the pill from the hospital's supply of medicine, while she got the bottle of water just by asking the cafeteria staff for one. Without a choice, Emma listened to Lillian's words, and drank the pill. Moments later, she asked why was she did this "Uh...Why are you helping me?" "Why? Because I like you, you're so pretty," She complemented, "Err...thanks..you too..sigh...fine..you win, I guess...we're more than...just acquaintances...we're friends right?" With that said, Lillian's smile grew wider "Why yes, friends!"

While Emma drank the pill, Lillan took note of what she was watching on TV, "Hmm, maybe she might broaden up if I changed the channel to something different, let's see then," She then took the remote, and politely asked "Is it okay if I change the channel?" She responded "Sure, I guess.." Afterwards, Lillian started changing channels till stopping at a network that airs music videos for 24 hours. On the TV, they see the lead singer of the band "Green Day" in an asylum, then performing the opening vocals to the song "Basket Case", shortly after he was joined by the rest of the band members. At first, it made Emma feel happy because she loved the band, but seconds later, she felt a bit depressed again since the lyrics of the song related well to the fact that they were all insane, in rehab, "Oh, the lyrics..uhh..." She muttered, while Lillian giggled at her expression. "What a coincidence!" She thought. "This is fun! Well, it'll take time for it to kick in!" Referring the the anti-depressant pill she gave.

Edited by Flow

Logan finishes his brekfast then walks into the recreational room,

He thinks "Well, I should say Hi to Briana"

He walks over to Briana and says "Hello, Briana is it? I like your plushie, she cutie! Blood cuddly?"

On 01/04/2018 at 12:38 PM, Sherbert said:

Logan finishes his brekfast then walks into the recreational room,

He thinks "Well, I should say Hi to Briana"

He walks over to Briana and says "Hello, Briana is it? I like your plushie, she cutie! Blood cuddly?"

Briana looks up and frowns at him. "No you can't cuddle her, don't mind him blood he is rather forward" she grumbled picking her plushie up and giving her a hug. 

"What do you want anyway? I'm in the middle of a study session, along with planning my next op" she grumbled. 

(edited)
8 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

Briana looks up and frowns at him. "No you can't cuddle her, don't mind him blood he is rather forward" she grumbled picking her plushie up and giving her a hug. 

"What do you want anyway? I'm in the middle of a study session, along with planning my next op" she grumbled. 

Logan says "I just say Hi, excuse me for speaking like child grammer, I getting better, I also want say nice thing about Blood, that all!"

Edited by Sherbert

It took some time before the pill worked, and Emma was not feeling depressed anymore, "Well, I guess I feel better," She said, then Lillian replied "You see? It'd be a great idea if you have me as a friend, cause' it has its benefits you know." "Err...Sure." Emma started opening up to Lillian, and Lillian was elated to see such development in their budding friendship. Minutes later, she decided to change the channel again, then stopping at "Discovery Family", only because one of the few cartoons that Emma loved was airing, "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic." She then turned to Lillian and asked "Ahh........C-can we?" Lillian laughed a bit before replying "Oh! You're into that? I don't mind...heck, this place isn't my house!" "Alright, Thank you thank you!" She said before turning back to the TV, with the episode "Filli Vanilli" airing. She then took the remote to increase the volume.

Short post for now, will make a longer one once everyone gets inside the recreational room.

5 minutes ago, Flow said:

It took some time before the pill worked, and Emma was not feeling depressed anymore, "Well, I guess I feel better," She said, then Lillian replied "You see? It'd be a great idea if you have me as a friend, cause' it has its benefits you know." "Err...Sure." Emma started opening up to Lillian, and Lillian was elated to see such development in their budding friendship. Minutes later, she decided to change the channel again, then stopping at "Discovery Family", only because one of the few cartoons that Emma loved was airing, "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic." She then turned to Lillian and asked "Ahh........C-can we?" Lillian laughed a bit before replying "Oh! You're into that? I don't mind...heck, this place isn't my house!" "Alright, Thank you thank you!" She said before turning back to the TV, with the episode "Filli Vanilli" airing. She then took the remote to increase the volume.

Reveal hidden contents

Short post for now, will make a longer one once everyone gets inside the recreational room.

Logan notice the TV gets turned onto My Little Pony and at first Logan watch it from behind him, confused because Logan had little experience of TVs before he came here and quite enjoys it and slowly walks over to the couch and I ask "Can I sit here?"

Bryton watched as McKenzie finished her breakfast. "Your a quick eater. Since your done. Let me show you around the hell hole that all of us call home." Bryton said as he got up. McKenzie got up leaving her plate and followed Bryton out of the cafeteria. She looked at all of the other patients and felt pity for them. It was just in her nature. She grew up having a soft spot for old people, disabled people, and others who where far beyond broken. " Here is the recreational room." Bryton said to McKenzie. He watched her looking into the room and nodded quietly. "Hey Emma, check it out it's new one." He called at to Emma. She happened to be the only person Bryton got along with in the rehab center.

• Brohoof 1

@Flow @SmokeSong @Sherbert
Pollu went back into the cafeteria and through the eaten tray in the garbage. She picked up her book, then she went into the rec room and found a seat in a corner where she could finish a few chapters of the book.Lil said as she sat down, "Pollu, you need to be more social, go talk to them by the tv."

Pollu glared at the people by the tv and muttered to Lil, "I'm trying to read at the moment. Could you be silent as I finished the chapter since you were the one that pulled the bookmark out of it."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 hours ago, Sherbert said:

"Can I sit here?"

"Sure sure, but don't sit too close." Emma spoke without looking at Logan, still watching with her eyes glued on the set. Lillian decided to play along and watch the show together with the other two, "Heh, I guess I should let myself loose for now with a cartoon," She thought, keeping her signature smile on. "This show ain't half bad, the colorful characters really attract anyone, especially kids like Emma, it just goes on to show that kids will be kids."

Minutes later, the show cuts to a commercial break. Almost immediately after, three more came inside the rec room, two girls, and one boy. Following that, the boy called out to Emma, who then sees that it was Bryton, along with the new girl.

13 hours ago, SmokeSong said:

"Hey Emma, check it out it's new one."

"Ah, Bryton what's up? Oh, the new kid." Emma then took a closer look at the new girl before introducing herself, "Name's Emma, and I've been here for four years now, so I'm familiar with this nuthouse we call home. Say, if you managed to become acquainted with the toughest guy in the place, I guess you're already in good hands." She cleared her throat, then continued, "You must be lucky, cause I didn't have such a warm welcoming when I first got here. The other people in the past would do some so called "initiation" to the new people here. But us? We don't do that bullshit here, we just want to help each other, so that we can get out of this hellhole sometime soon. By the way, I'll tell you this: Never trust the orderlies to help you, cause in reality, they hate their job, so they take their anger on us through constant scolding and calling us names. It's hell in here, but at least, you got us. We'll take care of you.

Edited by Flow

17 minutes ago, Flow said:

"Sure sure, but don't sit too close." Emma spoke without looking at Logan, still watching with her eyes glued on the set. Lillian decided to play along and watch the show together with the other two, "Heh, I guess I should let myself loose for now with a cartoon," She thought, keeping her signature smile on. "This show ain't half bad, the colorful characters really attract anyone, especially kids like Emma, it just goes on to show that kids will be kids."

Minutes later, the show cuts to a commercial break. Almost immediately after, three more came inside the rec room, two girls, and one boy. Following that, the boy called out to Emma, who then sees that it was Bryton, along with the new girl.

"Ah, Bryton what's up? Oh, the new kid." Emma then took a closer look at the new girl before introducing herself, "Name's Emma, and I've been here for four years now, so I'm familiar with this nuthouse we call home. Say, if managed to become acquainted with the toughest guy in the place, I guess you're already in good hands." She cleared her throat, then continued, "You must be lucky, cause I didn't have such a warm welcoming when I first got here. The other people would do some so called "initiation" to the new people here. But us? We don't do that bullshit here, we just want to help each other, so that we can get out of the hellhole sometime soon. By the way, I'll tell you this: Never trust the orderlies to help you, cause in reality, they hate their job, so they take their anger on us through constant scolding and calling us names. It's hell in here, but at least, you got us. We'll take care of you.

Logan says "Thanks!" and sits down on the couch and continues to watch the show and once the commercial break starts he asks "Show, what called?" in a genuinely entregued tone

@Flow @BloodDrops @Sherbert

"Well thanks. That was the way with my parents, they took their anger out on me. I won't take that from anyone. I'm McKenzie." McKenzie told Emma. She looked at Bryton, who smiled back at her. "I like the fire to you, you make it here." She heard him say. "Well Emma, I'm gonna finish showing her around, we will be back in a little bit." Bryton told Emma. He watched her nodded, as he turned to leave with McKenzie. "Where to?" He heard McKenzie said to him. "The gardens. They are suprisely beautiful all year around, at least they take care of something around here." Bryton said.

On 02/04/2018 at 11:35 PM, Sherbert said:

Logan says "I just say Hi, excuse me for speaking like child grammer, I getting better, I also want say nice thing about Blood, that all!"

Briana nodded but ignored him since she was still studying with Blood. She continued reading her book happily until...

On 04/04/2018 at 5:10 PM, Flow said:

Reveal hidden contents

Briana growled and grumbled under her breath. That TV was very distracting and noisy. She grumbled to Blood and then nodded at her encouragement, "quite right Blood, they do need a lesson in manners and politeness, let's teach them it" she smiled getting up and walking to the group.

@Sherbert @Flow @SmokeSong @reader8363

Briana blinked at the assembled group and the TV show. MLP which was cute but still a distraction. The nurse pony currently on didn't help "I'm dreadfully sorry, but that TV was interrupting my reading" she started adding a little bow smiling at them. "I was going to ask you to turn it down, however Blood here decided you might just turn it up when I left so. It left me no choose" she gigged tossing the thick hardback book at the TV cracking the screen before it tumbled off the table and onto the floor. A few sparks flew as the plugs came out of the socket.

"Ahhh you hear that Blood? Its peaceful again!" She giggled to herself.

• Brohoof 1

@BloodDrops @Flow @Sherbert
Pollu flinched from the tv breaking. She glared at the girl with the stuffed animal and said as she closed the book and tucked it under her arm, "Lil, remember my page for me." She walked over to the tv and said as lifted the tv up and checked it out, "You need to be respectful things."

The tv was completely broken. She sighed and pulled out the plug, the Lil said, "Let me out, I'll teach her some respect."

Pollu said, "No, the last thing we need in to get in trouble by you."

• Brohoof 1

On 4/5/2018 at 6:20 PM, Sherbert said:

"Show, what called?"

"Well aren't you rude?" Lillian spoke, "Can't you see Emma's talking to someone? By the way, the show's called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic." she said while closing her eyes.

18 hours ago, SmokeSong said:

"Well thanks. That was the way with my parents, they took their anger out on me. I won't take that from anyone. I'm McKenzie." McKenzie told Emma. She looked at Bryton, who smiled back at her. "I like the fire to you, you make it here." She heard him say. "Well Emma, I'm gonna finish showing her around, we will be back in a little bit." Bryton told Emma. He watched her nodded, as he turned to leave with McKenzie. "Where to?" He heard McKenzie said to him. "The gardens. They are suprisely beautiful all year around, at least they take care of something around here." Bryton said.

As they left, Emma waved, whilst feeling kind of happy for them "McKenzie, lovely name. And Bryton softening up? You don't see that so often, maybe it has to do with McKenzie being around. Whatever that is, I guess she won't have it so rough in here." Emma thought, then she heard a girl complain about the TV.

12 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

Briana blinked at the assembled group and the TV show. MLP which was cute but still a distraction. The nurse pony currently on didn't help "I'm dreadfully sorry, but that TV was interrupting my reading" she started adding a little bow smiling at them. "I was going to ask you to turn it down, however Blood here decided you might just turn it up when I left so. It left me no choose"

"Alright, I'm sorry I'll tur-" Emma assured, but her sentence was cut short when Briana threw her book towards the TV, knocking it off the table, and onto the floor, "Eh? Well that escalated quickly," she thought.

12 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

"Ahhh you hear that Blood? Its peaceful again!" She giggled to herself.

"Sigh, Well you could've asked nicely. but then you did this, I wonder if it's really peaceful for you now, when you'll have to live with the thought that you will be facing punishment for destroying hospital property. Oh Briana, I never thought you'd be this stupid." She said in a calm voice with her right palm on her face, While Lillian laughed at the situation "What the hell...Ha ha..Ah...seriously? You have got to be kidding me! You're funny Briana." She remarked as Pollu lifted the broken TV up.

1 hour ago, Flow said:

"Well aren't you rude?" Lillian spoke, "Can't you see Emma's talking to someone? By the way, the show's called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic." she said while closing her eyes.

As they left, Emma waved, whilst feeling kind of happy for them "McKenzie, lovely name. And Bryton softening up? You don't see that so often, maybe it has to do with McKenzie being around. Whatever that is, I guess she won't have it so rough in here." Emma thought, then she heard a girl complain about the TV.

"Alright, I'm sorry I'll tur-" Emma assured, but her sentence was cut short when Briana threw her book towards the TV, knocking it off the table, and onto the floor, "Eh? Well that escalated quickly," she thought.

"Sigh, Well you could've asked nicely. but then you did this, I wonder if it's really peaceful for you now, when you'll have to live with the thought that you will be facing punishment for destroying hospital property. Oh Briana, I never thought you'd be this stupid." She said in a calm voice with her right palm on her face, While Lillian laughed at the situation "What the hell...Ha ha..Ah...seriously? You have got to be kidding me! You're funny Briana." She remarked as Pollu lifted the broken TV up.

Logan says "Sorry!"

After Logan sees the TV getting smashed, he looks at Briana and suddenly says in a dark, creepy voice "WaNnA hAvE a FrIeNdLy ChAt?"

11 hours ago, Flow said:

Briana smiled at Lilian and nodded "Thanks, I like being funny" she said with a giggle. She then turned on Emma, "Oh i didn't break it, can't you see Pollu broke it, she shes touching it" she said with a small laugh. Blood had told her to blaim Pollu and she was doing just that....

9 hours ago, Sherbert said:

Logan says "Sorry!"

After Logan sees the TV getting smashed, he looks at Briana and suddenly says in a dark, creepy voice "WaNnA hAvE a FrIeNdLy ChAt?"

*Giggles* "oh you will have one, with those great staffers we got, they be very curious to why you all broke the TV.

20 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Pollu flinched from the tv breaking. She glared at the girl with the stuffed animal and said as she closed the book and tucked it under her arm, "Lil, remember my page for me." She walked over to the tv and said as lifted the tv up and checked it out, "You need to be respectful things."

The tv was completely broken. She sighed and pulled out the plug, the Lil said, "Let me out, I'll teach her some respect."

Pollu said, "No, the last thing we need in to get in trouble by you."

Briana smirked watching as some staff had walked in to see what was going on, she pointed towards Pollu who was currently touching the broken TV. "Pollu pushed it over, she is a bad Pollu" she giggled to herself nodding at what Blood was saying. She watched as several cross and angry staff gathered around Pollu, she gave her a smile and slowly picked up her book before taking it and Blood back over to the corner leaving them to explain why they broke the TV.