Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Youth Rehab: A Human RP

Flow

@Flow @BloodDrops @Sherbert

Pollu was figuring out what she would need to get the tv working, but it was a bit difficult with Lil telling her that they'll get a new one and then she heard that she did it. She shifted the tv over and said as she sat down, "It wasn't me. To be able to push that old of a tv, you would need to exert a greater force than gravity to make it topple, and I'm not a fighter. Lil's the fighter and I haven't given her control yet."

Lil said with a sigh, "Pollu, you are doing it again."

Pollu jumped and said as she bowed her head, "Sorry about rambling on, but the point is that I didn't do it. Sure I not into the show, but I can tolerate it. I know for a fact that Briana can't"

Logan says to himself 

"There is strange about Briana, She has pony but hates TV ponies, I need get bottom this!"

Logan say to the nurses "I saw Briana break TV and it looks like it was no reason!"

(edited)
On 4/7/2018 at 10:36 PM, reader8363 said:

Pollu was figuring out what she would need to get the tv working, but it was a bit difficult with Lil telling her that they'll get a new one and then she heard that she did it. She shifted the tv over and said as she sat down, "It wasn't me. To be able to push that old of a tv, you would need to exert a greater force than gravity to make it topple, and I'm not a fighter. Lil's the fighter and I haven't given her control yet."

Lil said with a sigh, "Pollu, you are doing it again."

Pollu jumped and said as she bowed her head, "Sorry about rambling on, but the point is that I didn't do it. Sure I not into the show, but I can tolerate it. I know for a fact that Briana can't"

After Pollu insisted to the orderlies that she wasn't the culprit, a female orderly shouted  "Then who the hell did this!?" After that, Lillian felt uncomfortable with the fact that she was being linked to the problem that Briana caused "Pitiful, little does she know is that there are cameras here, she must be that stupid to try and pit the blame on not only Pollu, but us. She really thinks she can fool the staff like that, guess I should put my foot down now. I don't like where this is going" Lillian thought, before coming forward to the orderlies, "Oh my, would you believe a former nurse gone insane? I mean, Pollu was just cleaning up after Briana's mess, why don't you look at the CCTV footage of the rec room now? I'm sure you'll find out that it wasn't any one of us, but her." She pointed to Briana, "Sigh, if you insist." said the male orderly, then ordering a review of the footage via radio. Lillian then continued, "If you're going to take her lie over the evidence present, then Briana will be mocking you for it! She's trying to make fun of you!" The orderlies felt overwhelmed, unable to make a comeback  "Sigh whatever....morning recreation time's over then!! Just get to the showers now, we'll take this time to look at the footage." said the male orderly. "Fine, fine, alright people, let's just leave now," Lillian told the group before leaving, with Emma following suit.

@reader8363@Sherbert@BloodDrops@SmokeSong

Seconds later, a buzzer played through the intercom speakers, signaling that it was time for the patients to take a shower. There are two communal shower rooms in the building for patients, one each for the two sexes, and are located in their respective wards. The shower rooms used to be accessible during the daytime hours, but because of an incident in the past when a nurse caught a patient silting his wrists, they're now open only at designated times.

"Well, you handled that situation like it was nothing," Emma told Lillian, as they made their way to the shower area, "It's experience with talking to idiots over the years, they never think, and once you outsmart them, they're helpless," She replied.

Edited by Flow

@reader8363 @Flow @BloodDrops @Sherbert

Bryton opened the door to the gardens to get a gasp from McKenzie. The gardens where beautiful, many different type of flowers where in bloom, trees at the prime. "This is really beautiful. It's a lot better then my dad's rose garden." Bryton heard McKenzie say. "Yeah, its piece of heaven in hell. This is where I spend most of my time besides the library." He said. McKenzie walked into the massive gardens and gentle dragged her hands over the bushes and flowers. "Does the garden has roses?" McKenzie asked Bryton. "Yeah, follow." She heard him say. She followed him throw the winding path in the courtyard, until they reached a grove of white and red roses.

When Lillian and Emma got to the showers, they spot a male orderly standing by the entrance. The presence of a male orderly in the Girl's Ward was enough to irritate Emma. She yelled at him "The hell are you doing here?" "You watch your mouth girl! We ought to be looking out for you!" He retorted "Then why the hell can't they send a female one instead? Just cause you're an orderly, doesn't mean you can go wherever you want! I know how you people act, NOW FUCK OFF!!" Emma yelled as she pointed the way out, then he left while chuckling. "Sigh, fucking useless people.." She muttered before making her way into the dressing room, while Lillian followed suit without saying a word.

They then undressed, before proceeding to the shower area to begin their daily shower routine. The water was cold, but Emma always enjoyed cold baths, the same could be said for Lillian. As they rinsed themselves, Emma broke the ice to the silence and asked "Hey Lillian, uh...do you enjoy living here?" She replied "In truth, I don't. But I hide it, and say otherwise. It's been six years for me in this nuthouse, but I've grown used to it. You know Emma, you have to play around with the minds of these idiots in order to live without much problems here, You'll have to rebel against their authoritarian selves in order to live a decent life in this nuthouse." "Yeah, I guess I can see that. These people, they make me sick.." Emma said with a soft tone.

OOC: More short posts cause of college work coming up, bear with me.

Pollu sighed with relief as the guard told them that it was time for a shower. She grabbed her book and headed to the showers. When she got there, she placed the book with her clothes and hopped in the shower. The water was cold, but she got used to it over the years. She quickly cleaned up and then she hopped out and got dressed. Lil said as she was picking up her book, "Why do you quickly wash yourself and not enjoy the water?"

Pollu muttered, "I just don't like that it's cold. I think we keep having this discussion."

Briana smiled and picked up Blood, watching with a amused expression as Pollu got questioned about breaking the TV, she blinked as the buzzer sounded for the daily showers, She quickly got up and walked to the shower, she was one of the first to get there and stripped off quickly hanging her clothes up, she watched as Emma yelled at one of the orderlies, a male one at that which was funny being in the girl shower room. "Hey Emma, leave him alone, hes just a pervert" I giggle making sure to give him a good view of me washing myself. Perverts gonna perv after all.

She quickly got herself cleaned up and dressed before picking up Blood who had showered next to her, with some help of course. Who had gotten slightly wet from the shower, though she would dry her off with a hair dryer. She glanced at the others, or the other girls to be more accurate. "So how you feeling about that TV breaking punishment? Going to be a blast, I'm thinking at any rate" I giggle, getting up after dressing. 

"Though Blood and me wont have to listen to any more interruptions, unless anyone wants to start a fight or something, would be entertaining" she remarked smiling at Pollu and pulling her knife out of her dress, "You want a fight? Blood doesn't like you though I like you, your hair is nice" I giggle, using the knife to slowly cut parts of my hair off making it shorter.  

Emma did not pay attention to what Briana said before stepping inside the shower area, nor did Lillian, as they were busy talking to each other. When they were done showering, they quickly wiped themselves up with provided towels, then they dressed themselves in fresh clothing provided by the nurses. Once they made it outside, they find Briana making a scene with talking and making threats on Pollu

15 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

She quickly got herself cleaned up and dressed before picking up Blood who had showered next to her, with some help of course. Who had gotten slightly wet from the shower, though she would dry her off with a hair dryer. She glanced at the others, or the other girls to be more accurate. "So how you feeling about that TV breaking punishment? Going to be a blast, I'm thinking at any rate" I giggle, getting up after dressing. 

"Though Blood and me wont have to listen to any more interruptions, unless anyone wants to start a fight or something, would be entertaining" she remarked smiling at Pollu and pulling her knife out of her dress, "You want a fight? Blood doesn't like you though I like you, your hair is nice" I giggle, using the knife to slowly cut parts of my hair off making it shorter.  

"Well, ain't this quite interesting? You just love to start things here." Lillian said as she emerged from the shower area, along with Emma. "If I were you, I wouldn't start making threats like that in a nuthouse. You're just asking for a world of hell, if the orderlies see you with that knife, the management will start monitoring you even more, and then eventually they will place you in solitary confinement, oh I'm sure Blood won't be able to come with you when that happens," Then Lillian's tone changed from her usual happy-go-lucky demeanor, to a sinister one, with a face to match. "Look, you wouldn't dare to point that thing at anyone. Don't even think about it, cause I can kill you if you try to make one wrong move. I don't need you to cause us more problems. The TV is enough bullshit for us to deal with, DON'T.....add.....to it." She spoke with a voice that gave Emma the chills. Shortly after, her voice reverted to her usual self "M'kay?"

"Deary me, what the hell is going on here?" She thought.

@Flow @BloodDrops
Pollu gripped her book tightly against her body and said as she shivered a bit, "I'm not a fighter, but I warn you against fighting me for your sake."

Lil said, "Pollu, calm down, and dry off your hair. we don't want you to get sick." Pollu nodded, placed her book down, grabbed the towel that she used, and started drying her hair.

On 11/04/2018 at 5:16 PM, Flow said:

"Well, ain't this quite interesting? You just love to start things here." Lillian said as she emerged from the shower area, along with Emma. "If I were you, I wouldn't start making threats like that in a nuthouse. You're just asking for a world of hell, if the orderlies see you with that knife, the management will start monitoring you even more, and then eventually they will place you in solitary confinement, oh I'm sure Blood won't be able to come with you when that happens," Then Lillian's tone changed from her usual happy-go-lucky demeanor, to a sinister one, with a face to match. "Look, you wouldn't dare to point that thing at anyone. Don't even think about it, cause I can kill you if you try to make one wrong move. I don't need you to cause us more problems. The TV is enough bullshit for us to deal with, DON'T.....add.....to it." She spoke with a voice that gave Emma the chills. Shortly after, her voice reverted to her usual self "M'kay?"

"Deary me, what the hell is going on here?" She thought.

Briana blinked back at her, smiling as she started to talk and then frowning at what she went on to say. "Oh blood would come with me, she is always with me, unless you will try to take her from me" I remarked frowning, I pointed the knife at her, "You try to take me from her and I take something from you, this is how this works in this world" she threatened them. "You might be able to kill me, but not Blood, she wouldn't let you anyway, she would find it very funny if you did and then you would have to deal with her, and then you would kill yourself, so no don't do that, no killing today" she nodded before walking over to one side.

She continued to talk to her plushie. "You think so? They planning to take you away from me? Well we can't be having that, can we now Blood?" she commented to her plushie, she didn't realise one of the orderlies coming over behind her and placing his hand on her hand, the hand holding Blood. "You can't have her in here" he started, making her spin around suddenly. She pushed the knife hard into his leg. "NO, YOU CANT TAKE HER FROM ME, SHES MINE" she screamed before running out of the shower, she made sure to hide Blood in her dress incase they tried to take her away.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 4/15/2018 at 10:05 AM, BloodDrops said:

Briana blinked back at her, smiling as she started to talk and then frowning at what she went on to say. "Oh blood would come with me, she is always with me, unless you will try to take her from me" I remarked frowning, I pointed the knife at her, "You try to take me from her and I take something from you, this is how this works in this world" she threatened them. "You might be able to kill me, but not Blood, she wouldn't let you anyway, she would find it very funny if you did and then you would have to deal with her, and then you would kill yourself, so no don't do that, no killing today" she nodded before walking over to one side.

She continued to talk to her plushie. "You think so? They planning to take you away from me? Well we can't be having that, can we now Blood?" she commented to her plushie, she didn't realise one of the orderlies coming over behind her and placing his hand on her hand, the hand holding Blood. "You can't have her in here" he started, making her spin around suddenly. She pushed the knife hard into his leg. "NO, YOU CANT TAKE HER FROM ME, SHES MINE" she screamed before running out of the shower, she made sure to hide Blood in her dress incase they tried to take her away.

At first, Lillian wanted to attack Briana for brandishing a knife at her, but she wasn't able to go through with it upon seeing a male orderly behind Briana, who grabbed her hand and claimed that she wasn't allowed to bring Blood around, "Seems this moron don't even know that plush animals are actually allowed in here, only because it provides patients with a something to confide in, or so that's what I know, shows that these people either don't know, or they're just corrupt like the rest of the staff here." She thought, as she watched Briana ran from the orderly"Oh yeah, on the subject of Briana, you think Blood will kill me when I kill you? Funny, Blood will die with you, so don't smear your pathetic thinking on me." Lillian then laughed before "Oh Briana, you never cease to amuse me, but like all good things, they will come to an end." She muttered as she smiled.

The whole situation led to Emma feeling uneasy "Yeah, I never really trusted Lillian as a friend. Least I'll have to keep up this act in order to stay on her good side." She thought while watching the whole situation unfold. "I have never seen her act like this before..."

Edited by Flow

• 3 months later...
On 4/16/2018 at 12:16 PM, Flow said:

At first, Lillian wanted to attack Briana for brandishing a knife at her, but she wasn't able to go through with it upon seeing a male orderly behind Briana, who grabbed her hand and claimed that she wasn't allowed to bring Blood around, "Seems this moron don't even know that plush animals are actually allowed in here, only because it provides patients with a something to confide in, or so that's what I know, shows that these people either don't know, or they're just corrupt like the rest of the staff here." She thought, as she watched Briana ran from the orderly"Oh yeah, on the subject of Briana, you think Blood will kill me when I kill you? Funny, Blood will die with you, so don't smear your pathetic thinking on me." Lillian then laughed before "Oh Briana, you never cease to amuse me, but like all good things, they will come to an end." She muttered as she smiled.

The whole situation led to Emma feeling uneasy "Yeah, I never really trusted Lillian as a friend. Least I'll have to keep up this act in order to stay on her good side." She thought while watching the whole situation unfold. "I have never seen her act like this before..."

Will make a post, might put a checklist up on ooc to see if anyone wants to continue. Been some time and its a interesting rp, shame to see it die

Edited by BloodDrops

@Flow @reader8363 @HellsWriter @Sherbert Music-Guard 

Briana continued to run out from the shower complex still gripping her plush tight in case someone would take it from her like that orderly just had tried to do.

She saw one of the storage cupboards near to the shower complex and tried the handle. It was unlocked so she opened the door and crawled inside closing the door behind herself.

She his in the back behind some buckets and mops, still recovering after stabbing that orderly. She would be in so much trouble along with blood. What could she do?

By this time the orderly had pushed the panic button alerting security to the incident that had just occurred, after the orderly explained what happened a search for Briana was under way.

Edited by BloodDrops

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

As the two watched the whole situation unfold, the grin on Lillian's face grew wider as she thought of something "It seems like she's taken care of herself already with that stunt, then she'll realize that she fucked up on causing all this. For sure, this will teach her manners." And then her face frowned when the she thought of the knife Briana held "Oh, that knife....try pointing that thing at me again, and I'll kill you. I'm trying to be nice in warning you about the consequences, and this is what you give me? A threat? You're lucky that the orderlies are going to take care of you instead of me. Who knows what they might give you? Maybe a drug to break your mind? Hopefully, then maybe you'll start behaving. I don't need you to screw up my time with my new "friend" here." Referring to Emma "I think it's time to tell blondie about what I learned....soon I guess...hehe.."

She then turned to Emma, "Hey, I think we should go outside now, we can talk more bout' this out there, it's time for outdoor rec" "Sure, I guess, I don't know what the hell is going on here." she said, before they head out in a hurried manner, brought up by the panic caused by Briana.

Edited by Flow
  • Brohoof 1

Pollu finished drying her hair and threw the towel over the wall and grabbed her book, then she started to head out of the door. She thought about what to do now, Then she heard Lil say "Why don't we head back to our room and get a different book, maybe try to get one on self-defense."

Pollu groaned with annoyance and said, "I know we've been over this, I don't like to fight and learning self-defense will lead to fighting, plus I have you to do that for me.

Lii was quiet until she got to the door on the opposite end, "At least give me control for a bit. I just feel like stretching out legs." 

Pollu shook her head and muttered, "I know that not the reason and as long as I'm awake, I won't let you take control. I hate the solitary."

@reader8363 @Flow

Briana had snuck out of the storage room and though a window getting outside, then she had climbed a small shrub and was in the process of hiding in there until she glanced down and saw Lillian. "PSSSST" she whispered down at her, she was looking around for any orderlys. "Am I still wanted? I hid the knife so no one can find it. Can I give you Blood so you can keep her safe for me? Before they take her off from me? I don't want to lose her after all" she told her quietly.

She had kept Blood safe and had her hidden in the shrub.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As the two girls made it outside, they sat at a nearby bench. There, they took the time to exchange opinions on Briana. "So she threw a fit and broke the TV just because it was too loud, now she's making an enemy out of Pollu, and possibly you. And now she gets in trouble for stabbing an orderly in the leg, possibly by accident. Well ain't that something...a child in an adult's body with a knife. How the hell she got that thru security is beyond me." Emma said in an unconcerned manner, hinting that she didn't care, assuming that she is now out of the problem. Lillian replied "That imbecile thought she can pit the blame on us. Fortunately, she made a huge mistake, and now it backfired, brilliant isn't it? Hopefully she won't try that again, unless she has a death wish." After a brief pause, Emma decided to end the conversation "Alright, I think we talked enough about her, since we're outside, I'll stretch myself out here as usual." "Alright, suit yourself. I'll be right by that shrub for shade, go there if you need me, see ya." With that said, she left.

Once she reached the shrub, Lillian took a breather for the fresh air. Seconds later, she heard a whisper calling out for her name. Immediately, she recognized that voice as Briana.

On 8/16/2018 at 11:03 AM, BloodDrops said:

Briana had snuck out of the storage room and though a window getting outside, then she had climbed a small shrub and was in the process of hiding in there until she glanced down and saw Lillian. "PSSSST" she whispered down at her, she was looking around for any orderlys. "Am I still wanted? I hid the knife so no one can find it. Can I give you Blood so you can keep her safe for me? Before they take her off from me? I don't want to lose her after all" she told her quietly.

She had kept Blood safe and had her hidden in the shrub.  

The sight of Briana begging like that out of the blue made Lillian chuckle, "Well..well..well..if it isn't the troublemaker. Still wanted? Obviously, it hasn't been long since you did it. You broke the TV, stabbed an orderly. Why wouldn't they be out looking for you? So, you want me to hold your plushie? You're not joking are you? Why can't you keep it well hidden in your room then? I don't get it. Of all the people here, you chose me...why? So that you can get Blood to "Curse me?". Heh, you expect me to do that after what you've done? After you tried to drag me, along with Pollu, and Emma, right into your problem? You're so naive my friend, sigh."

After pausing for a bit, she thought of an idea, then went on to explain "Well...you know what? Sure, I'll hold Blood for you, on one condition. That is, if you admit that all this is your responsibility. That way, you might be facing a less severe punishment. To be frank here, I cannot do anything to save you from your problems. I'm sorry."

Meanwhile, a nurse steps inside an office. In her arms, was a folder containing several papers. Right in front of her, was a well dressed man in his late 30's, seated at a desk, He wore a standard doctor's uniform and had a rather, glum expression on his face. "So, do you have the report on the patient?" He asked calmly in a direct manner "Yes doctor, I have the report on patient "Briana Drops"." She replied "Excellent, leave it on my desk, I'll study it now, you may leave." "Yes doctor."

He read the report immediately after the nurse left. In it, the report explained that Briana had been exhibiting worsening signs of explosive temper, and that the current drugs were starting to lose its effectiveness in treating her condition, "Hmm...increasing the dosage might be too risky, I guess it's time.." He then opened one of the drawers on his desk, and took a name tag out, then pinning it onto his uniform. The name tag read "Forest Thompson. Psy.D"

Spoiler

OOC: It's time to get things moving. If you need help deciding on what to do, we can talk about it in the OOC thread.

Also: Psy.D - Psychiatric Doctor

Edited by Flow

Pollu quickly slipped into her room and dove underneath her bed to get an old book that was covered in dust. She blew it off to see that it was the book that started all of her trouble with Lil. She was about to open it when Lil said, "I wouldn't do that if I was you."

Pollu paused and her curiosity got the better of her. She threw the cover open to see a small knife between the cover and the front page, she threw the knife out the door and yell at Lil, "Why the hell was there a knife in the book, that might fix this whole mess."

Lil said as if it was obvious, "For protection." Pollu got frustrated and through the book at the mesh of bars on the window, the glass shattered and fell onto her desk. She covered her ears and turned away as the glass shattered on the desk. Lil added over the sound of the shattering, "You need to calm down before the guards come and lock us up.

13 hours ago, Flow said:

The sight of Briana begging like that out of the blue made Lillian chuckle, "Well..well..well..if it isn't the troublemaker. Still wanted? Obviously, it hasn't been long since you did it. You broke the TV, stabbed an orderly. Why wouldn't they be out looking for you? So, you want me to hold your plushie? You're not joking are you? Why can't you keep it well hidden in your room then? I don't get it. Of all the people here, you chose me...why? So that you can get Blood to "Curse me?". Heh, you expect me to do that after what you've done? After you tried to drag me, along with Pollu, and Emma, right into your problem? You're so naive my friend, sigh."

After pausing for a bit, she thought of an idea, then went on to explain "Well...you know what? Sure, I'll hold Blood for you, on one condition. That is, if you admit that all this is your responsibility. That way, you might be facing a less severe punishment. To be frank here, I cannot do anything to save you from your problems. I'm sorry."

Briana folded her arms and had a grumpy expression on her face. "Well they set me up trying to take Blood from me, besides they keep trying to poison us with the medication thought for a second and looked at Blood before handing her over to Lillian. "I will admit that I did it all but only when they catch me, i'm going to hide out in this shrub for now unless they find me here." she told Lillian.

"Just make sure you keep Blood safe, also don't forget to feed her or she gets hungry" she added, she then got up and tried to sneak to another large shrub without being spotted by anyone.

You can have her caught at this point and punished

(edited)
On 8/18/2018 at 10:57 AM, BloodDrops said:

Briana folded her arms and had a grumpy expression on her face. "Well they set me up trying to take Blood from me, besides they keep trying to poison us with the medication thought for a second and looked at Blood before handing her over to Lillian. "I will admit that I did it all but only when they catch me, i'm going to hide out in this shrub for now unless they find me here." she told Lillian.

"Just make sure you keep Blood safe, also don't forget to feed her or she gets hungry" she added, she then got up and tried to sneak to another large shrub without being spotted by anyone.

After receiving Blood from Briana, Lillian watched her sneak to another shrub to hide in, while she thought about what she was told "Them setting you up? Poisoning you with the medication you get?  Sounds like a fucking excuse to me. I've been here for six years already, so I know everyone in this place better than you. That orderly you stabbed? That was a trainee, someone who was still getting accustomed to the rules. And that idiot wasn't aware of the fact that only female staff can be present in the girls ward. Also, If patients weren't allowed to carry plushies around, why didn't he take the plushies of other patients? I still see one other girl with one. Because of that, we can come to the conclusion that he specifically targeted you. And then there's the part where you panicked, culminating in you stabbing him in the leg. Well, I guess that idiot won't try that again after all that."

She then crossed her arms, whilst carefully holding Blood, "Well, why the hell do you have a knife to begin with? I mean, I have no problem with people possessing it. But, you held it in order to try and get away from the problem you created, and you shot yourself in the foot by holding it out in the open, in the very presence of staff. Lovely, I just thought it couldn't get anymore interesting." Seconds later, two orderlies burst out into the outdoor rec area. Both were armed with stun guns "Search this area! She may not run for long!" shouted one. Lillian grinned at the sight of the two.

She then approched one of them, then she whispered "She's right over there. You're welcome" before she pointed to where she spoke with Briana "There, now you'll admit it. This will teach you not to mess with me, you idiot." She thought before she went back inside the building, and right into her room, where she hid Blood inside.

Immediately afterwards, the orderlies surrounded the area where the shrubs are. "Over here! She's here somewhere!" Yelled one of them.

Edited by Flow

On 8/23/2018 at 7:47 AM, Flow said:

After receiving Blood from Briana, Lillian watched her sneak to another shrub to hide in, while she thought about what she was told "Them setting you up? Poisoning you with the medication you get?  Sounds like a fucking excuse to me. I've been here for six years already, so I know everyone in this place better than you. That orderly you stabbed? That was a trainee, someone who was still getting accustomed to the rules. And that idiot wasn't aware of the fact that only female staff can be present in the girls ward. Also, If patients weren't allowed to carry plushies around, why didn't he take the plushies of other patients? I still see one other girl with one. Because of that, we can come to the conclusion that he specifically targeted you. And then there's the part where you panicked, culminating in you stabbing him in the leg. Well, I guess that idiot won't try that again after all that."

She then crossed her arms, whilst carefully holding Blood, "Well, why the hell do you have a knife to begin with? I mean, I have no problem with people possessing it. But, you held it in order to try and get away from the problem you created, and you shot yourself in the foot by holding it out in the open, in the very presence of staff. Lovely, I just thought it couldn't get anymore interesting." Seconds later, two orderlies burst out into the outdoor rec area. Both were armed with stun guns "Search this area! She may not run for long!" shouted one. Lillian grinned at the sight of the two.

She then approched one of them, then she whispered "She's right over there. You're welcome" before she pointed to where she spoke with Briana "There, now you'll admit it. This will teach you not to mess with me, you idiot." She thought before she went back inside the building, and right into her room, where she hid Blood inside.

Immediately afterwards, the orderlies surrounded the area where the shrubs are. "Over here! She's here somewhere!" Yelled one of them.

Briana looked up out of the shrub and saw several orderlies nearby. She tried to make a run for it before being spotted by one of them. "There she is" called the spotted causing one of them to get the stun gun ready, he shot her point blank without warning  causing her to drop to the ground hard. The orderlies grabbed her and dragged her out from the sight of everyone else. "Well she had a knife so that gave me good motive to taser her" the orderly that shot her muttered to his colleges. 

"Her meds not been working, or she not been taking them. Doesn't matter the situation with her has changed, lets go see what the boss thinks" the other muttered as they took Briana to where she needed to go. 

(Let you do the whole Sphyc thing) 

Pollu left her room and placed a note on the door that read, Clean up needed. She was mad at Lil putting the knife in her book. They could've gotten trouble and thrown in solitary. She shuddered at the thought of seeing Lil on the other side of the room again. She bolted away from her room and down the hall, not knowing where she was going to end up.

(edited)

After finishing up with stretching outside, Emma looked for the same bench, then sat on it. Over there, she took a breather, only to notice that Lillian was no where to be found "Sigh..Where has she gone to?" she wondered. Not long after that, she sees a commotion caused by the orderlies bursting through the door. She then observed to find out that they finally caught Briana, "Oh, they caught the psycho...great.." She thought as she the whole situation unfold, and as they carried Briana through the door, Lillian came out in the opposite direction.

When Lillian saw Emma, she immediately approached her "Oh, there you are. If you were stealing again, I wouldn't be surprised," Emma said in a relatively monotonous voice, then crossing her arms with a blank look on her face. Lillian just smiled and replied "Great guess, you know what I do huh. Well, I was in my room, getting stuff for your information." "Fine, Fine...you kinda sound like you were annoyed,". The remark Emma made, annoyed Lillian a bit. "Sigh, you do love to be a downer huh, and that what I like about you," She said before playfully pulling Emma's right ear "Ow! Alright sorry! Relax! Please!" She begged.

Amidst their conversation, Lillian thought about what she could do to Briana's plushie Blood "Perhaps, Blood might be the key to controlling Briana, seeing that she bores a great attachment to it....well, apart from the medicine in here of course. I wonder..."

Meanwhile, the two orderlies carried an unconscious Briana by her shoulders through a dark hallway, then stopping at the entrance to a cold room. Upon entering the room, they placed Briana on what resembled an execution bed. Then they strapped her legs, waist, and left arm down. Then they placed her right arm, in an anterior position onto an adjacent cushion attached to the bed, before strapping down the wrist. Finally, they taped over her mouth, and placed a blindfold on her eyes. Afterwards, they quietly left with the door shut.

Spoiler

OOC

DM Powers activated for the sake of story, also you are free to bring her back to consciousness. This is where it start to get interesting (and otherwise, scary).

Terms:

Right arm, Anterior position: Right arm stretched out with palms face up.

Edited by Flow

6 hours ago, Flow said:

Meanwhile, the two orderlies carried an unconscious Briana by her shoulders through a dark hallway, then stopping at the entrance to a cold room. Upon entering the room, they placed Briana on what resembled an execution bed. Then they strapped her legs, waist, and left arm down. Then they placed her right arm, in an anterior position onto an adjacent cushion attached to the bed, before strapping down the wrist. Finally, they taped over her mouth, and placed a blindfold on her eyes. Afterwards, they quietly left with the door shut.

Briana slowly woke up though she came to groggily. She found herself strapped to something and couldn't see. "Mumpfff" she growled as she was gagged and struggled against the restraints. She was sure this wasn't legal and would tell whoever had done this to her though she had a suspicion on who it was. Though there wasn't much she could do apart from wait for whoever was in charge to make there appearance. 

Briana waited helplessly inside the room ,only minutes later, the door opens, with a nurse entering the room, alongside her was a cart holding a tray. On the tray, was a small bottle containing a drug, an empty syringe, an alcohol prep pad, a gauze, and a surgical tape.  After donning her hands in latex gloves, she inserts the syringe into the bottle, slowly filling the syringe with the substance. Afterwards, she places it on the tray, then she tears the pouch containing the alcohol prep pad open, then proceeds to clean the area above Briana's right forearm with it. Next, she took the syringe and slowly injected her in the area that was cleaned earlier. The nurse then folds the gauze, before placing it above the injected area, then placed a strip of surgical tape over the folded gauze, creating a makeshift bandage. Finally, she disposes the used syringe in a red sharps container, marked with a bio-hazard symbol. The nurse then leaves with the cart.

Not long after, the same two orderlies showed up again with a wheelchair, then unfastening the straps on the bed. Without a word, they cuffed her before placing her on the wheelchair. Then they removed the tape over her mouth, but they did not bother with the blindfold. They then took her to an elevator, then moving to the main floor area. By the time they got there, it was lunch time, and the cafeteria was bustling with people.

The three stopped short of the cafeteria, before one of them unlocked the cuffs on Briana, and took the blindfold off her, "You better behave now, you're lucky the doctor's a patient man, letting you off like that." He scoffed.

Spoiler

OOC: No, Briana isn't getting executed after all.

Edited by Flow