Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the worst hairstyle you ever had?

Reecejackox

Funny story, actually; when I was younger, I used to tie my hair into knots all of the time. Rather than untying them, or finding a way to brush it off, I actually decided to cut those sections of my hair off with scissors.

You can imagine what my hair would look like after that! :please:

• Brohoof 1

When I was about 10 I wanted long hair so I grew it and I looked terrible in it

Why hair was thick so it wasn't very soft and looked really bad since I would forget to brush or comb my hair.

I probably did look like my OC if I say so myself.Thankfully I decided to cut off my hair and stay with a buzz cut up until my hair grew medium length.

• Brohoof 4

22 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Funny story, actually; when I was younger, I used to tie my hair into knots all of the time. Rather than untying them, or finding a way to brush it off, I actually decided to cut those sections of my hair off with scissors.

You can imagine what my hair would look like after that! :please:

It reminds me of when I played the hairdresser with my younger brother...I was the hairdresser, of course...

That day I found out that curly hair couldn't be made with scissors...poor him...

Until August 2015 I've had long and curly hair, but I've never cared much for it.

I used to let them grow, but the more it did, the more it used to form a big basket over my head. I could only see how long it became in the shower, otherwise it was just a big nest for birds!

The hairdresser took one and a half our to cut it all and give me a respectable haircut:blink:

• Brohoof 1

When I was nine, I ended up with a mullet, because my hairdresser found lice in my hair and decided to send me off without bothering to finish the job. It looked just as awful as you could imagine.

I never really have any certain hairstyle, but for some reason my hair gets really messy-looking after I shower, even if it's fully dry. Or, right after I drive with the window down in the car. But I'm pretty sure that happens to everyone. :P

Most people have 1 or 2 cow licks. My father has 3, as does my youngest brother. I have 7. This results with less chaos and more of a refusal to conform to any stylizing. In order to keep it tame I have to grow it out long enough so it can fall under it's own weight since it has the habit of sticking up, and then I have to wear a hat all day to keep it pressed down or use a ridiculous amount of gel or mousse. Luckily after many years I've found where it parts the easiest so I can finally go out side looking decent.

But we had no idea how to deal with this problem when I was younger. I had never grown my hair long enough to be able to do anything with it, in part because before it gets long enough, it has to get pretty bad. So my parent's solution was to give me a buzz cut, and when it started to get ornery they'd buzz it again. The worst part though was at this age my ears stuck out and having no hair around them only highlighted that. Since then they've flattened more against my head but I looked pretty silly back then.

• 3 weeks later...

When my hair gets too long, it tends to get really curly and poofy, and it usually results in some kind of afro hairstyle. Think of Will Pharrel's hair but more blond.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a trim bro. Yeah I typically don't really feel that unhappy about it but one time like he literally just almost did a buzzcut leaving some though for styling I mean honestly I just did side parting slickback so I mean it was fine and you could say easier to style. Only I had told them to only do a trim, yet hey I like the guy he's a young talented barber and last time I went I said "yo bro sup" he remembered me so we talked a little I told him I was like "bro just a trim bro" so what he do exactly that just a trim and did an awesome pompadour. Was really happy about that one usually when you get a haircut you don't like it is typically as you didn't communicate enough to them.

My hairstyle I prefer a medium length hair as I feel it is ideal for styling.

I would say it's when I buzzed everything but my bangs which I left at like 5 inches and there was no way to keep my hair out of my face and it started to look really bad when the rest of my hair started getting longer, but at least I was trying something for myself. What was worse was when my parents always made me keep my hair short and boring.