Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the worst hairstyle you ever had?

Reecejackox

I did grown my hair out long back in my "rock n'roll" phase but I grew out it and  decided to cut it off. I want to see hairstylist, to cut my hair short to look like Murdoc's from the Gorillaz. But it ended up too short that it almost looks like a bowl cut. It was awful.  Luckily, my mom fix it for me. And I still keep that style up to today except I grew my bang out to be longer.  Honestly I need a new style..

Whenever I had bangs, they look terrible on me.  My hair's too thick to really look good in any length of hair that's above the shoulders.  Bangs tend to just become really fluffy hair on me since there's really no weight keeping them down, like poodle hair or something lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
38 minutes ago, Heasol said:

When I trusted a hairdresser with my hair!! The result was so awful, I can't even name what it looked like. :ButtercupLaugh:

Natural suits me best in my opinion, since i have curly/wavy hair. :)

Hair twins! :fluttershy:

One time the woman cutting my hair wasn’t paying attention and cut my hair into a V shape. :unamused: I couldn’t put my hair into a ponytail properly or do anything with it for a year.

I had a mullet when I was 8 or 9, because the person who was cutting my hair apparently found lice on my head. That's probably the worst I've ever had. I've had buzz cuts before, but those look fine on me, so that was never really an issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...