Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello One and All

Sarius Trusdale

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Basically just searched Brony Community Site on bing.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Saw some MLP related videos on YouTube, got interested, watched the first couple of episodes of MLP:FIM and the rest is history.

Hello, I'm Sarius Trusdale, a somewhat new Brony on the block, been one for about a couple years but recently became a Brony who makes mlp related content.

So this is literally my first time coming to a forum with fellow bronies. I'm a rather shy drake, to be honest so do come welcome me.

Here's some info about my OC who best represents me in the MLP universe. My OC is a dragon, I know for a fact there aren't many people with a dragon for an OC, which kinda makes me feel unique in a way.

Since I'm new here, I was wondering if there is a forum I should refer to about asking for help. More specifically finding a certain sound effect I need for a comic dub though if anyone's willing to help me out, I will greatly appreciate it.

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to our little humble corner of the great wide web! :lol: You might be able to find some help here, more specifically in the fan content sections of the forums. I have absolutely no idea how to help you with these sound effects you need, unfortunately. I hope you find the help you need, and make some friends while doing so! :) Enjoy your stay here and have fun!

• Brohoof 4

Good afternoon, Sarius! It's great to have you here! :yay:

Oh, and I'm not sure I can help you if you need a sound effect, though! :adorkable: If it helps at all, you could check out the General Discussion in the Everfree Forest page to ask around, if you want!

• Brohoof 3

Yes that's perfect. Thanks. I figured I had to extract the sound effect from a video, but I don't think I would have found the video with just SFX and audio only. You're awesome in my book melody.

• Brohoof 2