Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Scootaloo!

Nyactis Mewcis Catlum

2 minutes ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

Where do you live? We have never seen your home.

image.png

Mmm? I just live in Ponyville... Not too far from the station, actually. 

image.png

I know there was a rumor goin' around that I live in the orphanage, but that's not true. I've got my own room and everything! It's a bit of a mess 'cause I took down my posters, but it's still there.

• Brohoof 4

8 minutes ago, Sherbert said:

Is Rainbow just an incredibly close friend or are you related?

e02.png

We're not actually related, but if we made you think we are, that's awesome! 

image.png

Honestly, to me, it feels the same, so the fact that we aren't related doesn't matter very much! She's my big sis in everything but name... And I couldn't be happier about it! ❤

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, Quadropus said:

Have you ever wanted to teach other fillies how to ride the scooter or maybe even open up like a school dedicated to scootering?

image.png

... You sure there are other fillies who wanna ride a scooter? Pegasi usually prefer t' fly, unicorns are into magic, and earth ponies usually got some family business or somethin'. That's what I've noticed, anyway!

image.png

I mean, I wouldn't be against it if other ponies wanted to learn! Dunno if it'd need a school, though. It's not like it's hard to get on one an' go, y'know?

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Have you ever considered going to Zecora with Applebloom again?

image.png

Oh, yeah! Applebloom does go to visit her every so often to brew potions, huh? Honestly, she stopped goin' for such a long time, I'd forgotten about it...

image.png

We've been so busy with Cutie Mark Crusaders stuff! Whenever we hang out lately, it's been all about helpin' other ponies find their way. I do think Applebloom plans on goin' back, though; ever since Rumble reminded her, she's been talking about it more.

Not sure if I'd go with her. Potion-making's not really my thing. I like building things instead!

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, NightmareLuna1996 said:

What do you wanna work with when you grow up?

image.png

What do I wanna work?

image.png

D'ya mean where do I wanna work, or what do I wanna do?

image.png

I'll answer both, just in case!

Never really thought about it, in either case! I know if I got an actual job, I'd want it to be in Ponyville... Y'know, 'cause my friends and Rainbow Dash are here. Other than that, I've kinda learned being in a hurry to figure out what I wanna do for the rest of my life takes away from the fun of it! So I'll take it as it comes.

Plus, I've got a lot goin' for me right now with the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

Do you care if ponies call you Scoots? Do you think your friends would like the nick names Apps and Sweets?

image.png

I don't mind nicknames!

As for Applebloom and Sweetie Belle, dunno, you'd have to ask them. I don't think they'd mind either, though.

25 minutes ago, Moondancer is best said:

Hey scoot did you  feel  about evil rainbow dash and evil sweet Bell and apple bloom you  Will fight or be chicken

f12.png

... Whaaa? There's no way any of them would go evil! Why would you ask somethin' like that!?

3 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Scootaloo, how do you get up to Rainbow Dash's house since it's up in a cloud? Cuz ya know......... you can't really................. fly....................... 

image.png

image.png

I use a hot air balloon, of course.

main-qimg-570b15032975d21f6ec897b42a323d

10 minutes ago, Scootaloved said:

image.png

I don't mind nicknames!

As for Applebloom and Sweetie Belle, dunno, you'd have to ask them. I don't think they'd mind either, though.

f12.png

... Whaaa? There's no way any of them would go evil! Why would you ask somethin' like that!?

image.png

image.png

I use a hot air balloon, of course.

Sorry scoot I know I see did see some brony add evil ponies to hurt you  but don't worry I'm here to help you 

• Brohoof 1

Some answers transported from another forum (note, when I write in text like this, it's me speaking, not Scootaloo):

Who is your favorite of Rainbow Dash's friends?

image.png 

Favorite of Rainbow Dash's friends, huh?

image.png 

Y'know, all of 'em are nice ponies! I get to be around Applejack and Rarity the most - 'cause, y'know, they're Sweetie Belle's and Apple Bloom's sisters - but I can't say I like 'em more than the others. Pinkie Pie's got a lotta energy, so she kinda gets tiring after a while... But Fluttershy's super kind. Guess that makes sense, 'cause that's her element...

image.png

Maybe Princess Twilight Sparkle? I learned a lot from her, and she's really smart, too! Twilight Time's great, and next to spending time with Rainbow Dash and my friends, it's probably my favorite thing to do!

Favorite ice cream? 

e02.png

I've always been a big fan of chocolate!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

I liked the Crusaders' glam rock song. Do you think you would do that again?

image.png

You remember that? Dunno, it's clear when I look back on it that singing isn't my special talent...

But hey, if we had Sweetie Belle singing it, it might be worth it to make another song!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey, Scootaloo!

I was wondering:

"When did you get your scooter & also, how did you get it?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question's! :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

41 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hey, Scootaloo!

I was wondering:

"When did you get your scooter & also, how did you get it?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

COLOROWRK.png

I know it probably sounds dumb. It's not like I hated the scooter 'cause it looked bad or anything...

Anyway, I gave it a shot eventually and found I really liked it, and so I've had it ever since.

• Brohoof 3