Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ginger Ale

- ASK PRINCESS CELESTIA -

ask_princess_celestia_by_celestia_solarruler-d6ui1rn.jpg

8e39417904b321a93aca7ccb57ceec40.jpg Greetings my little ponies, your highness is here to reply your questions within the framework of mutual respect... Ask me some questions to find out the things you were wondering about me...

8464682018734c6eafdf9c833dc75b38.jpg Inappropriate or non-related questions will not be replied and the askers will be taken to the dungeon.

- RULES -

1- Answers will have emotive vectors.
2- No overly suggestive questions, please.

3- You can ask more than one question, please do not spam.
4- Follow up questions are allowed.
5- Other characters occasionally cameo.

white_swan_by_adlynh-d97xwbd.jpg

• Brohoof 2

It's kinda cool seeing other people use my ask format.

Twilight is running her own school - I'm wondering what your experience is with the classroom setting? Aside from obviously being in StarSwirl the Bearded's classroom and foreseeing over classes, of course. Have you ever run a classroom yourself?

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Scootaloved said:

Twilight is running her own school - I'm wondering what your experience is with the classroom setting? Aside from obviously being in StarSwirl the Bearded's classroom and foreseeing over classes, of course. Have you ever run a classroom yourself?

Not to injected but StarSwirl is NOT going to be at the Friendship school. He clearly said in S7's Shadow Play's ending that he'd be going around Equestria for a while. I have a feeling there will be at least one episode with him in the future.

4 minutes ago, We. said:

Not to injected but StarSwirl is NOT going to be at the Friendship school. He clearly said in S7's Shadow Play's ending that he'd be going around Equestria for a while. I have a feeling there will be at least one episode with him in the future.

I...know that?

Celestia makes a comment about being in StarSwirl's class. That's what I was referring to.

Just now, Scootaloved said:

I...know that?

Celestia makes a comment about being in StarSwirl's class. That's what I was referring to.

That happened over 1000 years ago. And was mostly said as a joke between old mentor (Starswirl) and Students (Celestia and Luna) involving essays.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Scootaloved said:

3eba8367cf9626c2ff46f85e760dc831.jpg

First, thanks for being an inspiration to make me open a post like this.

ff2b5d16110c766575f4dc7403297df1.jpg

I have heard Twilight's new attempt and I am so proud of her. The classroom with mine and hers are different. It is so generous and also risk taking for Twilight to invite different races with different qualifications and natural powers and make them see the same lessons. I personally teach and focus on the education of the unicorn race. Since I can't see a limit on learning and magic at all!  In addition, I am running a school currently which means more than a classroom and which means much work. However, as principles in schools, we are also teachers and we do educate our young pupils. I have run hundreds of classes, to be honest in my whole lifetime. Thanks for asking and hope I replied them all as you expected. 

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm interested in lands outside of Equestria.  I know about Yakyakastan, but what else is out there that is outside of your realm?

Edited by Mortar
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
23 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Celestia, would you consider Equestria to have a total Monarchy form of Government? (As in the royals of the land have no rules to follow from others or any courts or legislative systems to answer to)

c620ec115a66c667a6b2e852bb90153c.jpg

Oh, my... For a second, I felt cruel. However, the monarchy is the definition of a lead ruling and making a system with their own final words. Although I have the authority to make final decisions, I would never do it without asking other Princesses or other ponies in charge of their lands. For example, I can't decide something new on Ponyville without talking to Mayor Mare.

d0abd952063fc7ba572ee19a06c439e0.jpg

Absolute monarchy let's call what I am and will be doing... *sips tea*

11 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Hey Princess, have you ever tried an 11 layer cake before? They're quite popular where I'm from

029430ea86343c335b83c70016dd785b.jpg

C-cake? E-eleven layer cake? Would you bring some my sweet little pony? I have only dreamt seven-layer cake in my life, I have never seen one with eleven, even in my dreams!

7 minutes ago, Mortar said:

I'm interested in lands outside of Equestria.  I know about Yakyakastan, but what else is out there that is outside of your realm?

There are lots to see and discover young one, new places, different enchanted magic areas, unique pony species and different lifestyles and life formations. if I start to speak the ones that I have seen, I wouldn't be leading you to go see them. Go discover, unless to any danger, be careful of course! Curiosity and interest in discover create knowledge and wisdom... So go young one, go and discover anything you are wondering outside...

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 3

Dear Princess Celestia,

How do you feel about Starlight Glimmer and your former student Twilight Sparkle simply taking her under her wing despite changing the timeline multiple time and starting a cult?

Respectfully,

Lightning Flash

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

029430ea86343c335b83c70016dd785b.jpg

C-cake? E-eleven layer cake? Would you bring some my sweet little pony? I have only dreamt seven-layer cake in my life, I have never seen one with eleven, even in my dreams!

Behold princess! The 11 layer chocolate cake, might not look that good but it's amazing3284007998_3c96008c1d_o.jpg.4c00a09a9e54d42b1fd962e9f62ac0b3.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

3eba8367cf9626c2ff46f85e760dc831.jpg

Dear Lightning Flash, ( @Kaidyn )

Thank you kindly for your respectful and very qualified written question. What I thought Twilight and what she has established with her current student, make me so proud. As I always try to tell and remind, forgiveness is the best answer for people to realize what they are doing is wrong. Past is in the past and we are mature enough to welcome and forgive ponies, everyone can change and find the right path for themselves. For Twilight, her forgiveness and welcoming did not only save Equestria but also made Starlight Glimmer a great pony who is improving every day with new friendship lessons.

Yours sincerely,

Princess Celestia. 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

7 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Behold princess! The 11 layer chocolate cake, might not look that good but it's amazing

image.png.71e8b06f1436ecea543a27e51d37b88a.png

M-May I have a b-bite? This is... My precious... I would exchange all royal treasure for this. Bless me if I am in paradise.

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

image.png.71e8b06f1436ecea543a27e51d37b88a.png

M-May I have a b-bite? This is... My precious... I would exchange all royal treasure for this. Bless me if I am in paradise.

Hmm, all the treasure? I'll take that and give you 7 of them, deal?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Hmm, all the treasure? I'll take that and give you 7 of them, deal?

80cac6c48412ba6f49ed3b880e56656d.jpg

Wait a minute! Smart one, however, I won't fall for that!

ea9395841f325e3a38b1fc47b385afaf.jpg

Show me the cake first and do not tell Luna I am making a deal on this! 

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

80cac6c48412ba6f49ed3b880e56656d.jpg

Wait a minute! Smart one, however, I won't fall for that!

ea9395841f325e3a38b1fc47b385afaf.jpg

Show me the cake first and do not tell Luna I am making a deal on this! 

image.png

Do not be afraid princess, I'll give you 8 of these beautiful cakes and you give me all the treasure. It's fair, I can assure you

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Celestia,

Hey, so you might not know me, but your sister helped me out one time... Tell her that I said thanks for that, by the way! I'm glad she came to me in my dreams!

Anyway, I was wondering if you had any powers like Princess Luna does? If you're able to walk dreams or something else?

And I'm also wondering...if it took you time to get those powers? I don't know how it works with alicorns, and I don't really want to ask Princess Twilight because she might bring it up during our Twilight Time. Are there late bloomers among alicorns? Are there alicorns that were never able to get their powers?

Scootaloo

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Scootaloved said:

Dear Princess Celestia,

Hey, so you might not know me, but your sister helped me out one time... Tell her that I said thanks for that, by the way! I'm glad she came to me in my dreams!

Anyway, I was wondering if you had any powers like Princess Luna does? If you're able to walk dreams or something else?

And I'm also wondering...if it took you time to get those powers? I don't know how it works with alicorns, and I don't really want to ask Princess Twilight because she might bring it up during our Twilight Time. Are there late bloomers among alicorns? Are there alicorns that were never able to get their powers?

Scootaloo

1d729abc77b29f0c8f6479937bc48b20.jpg

Dear Scootaloo,

I can walk around dreams, I am capable of doing that however that is my sister's duty as she is the one guarding the nights and as ponies sleep at night she is the one in charge with the dreams. I have other powers like handling important meetings and showing up and supporting organizations that are beneficial for goods and needs of ponies. Handling busyness is my talent I must say, I am not even including my work in the school of gifted unicorns.

351837ba179f23cc9b20df2984964f34.jpg

Those powers, however, was a natural born duties causes and prizes if you want to name them in that way. As we all know, there are five alicorns currently and except my dearest Flurry Heart we all have purposes to use our powers for.

fe1f7f3d69bea1fbba2a0c46d3a53b92.jpg

Bloomers? Mare's gymnastic pants? We do not wear- oh you must mean bloopers! Nothing can be a classic but gold blooper than my obsession with cakes and Princess Luna's eating style. I prefer inside of a banana while she prefers the peel. I sometimes question if my sister has a digestion system.

7963902527e0ca2fcada93fa1743183b.jpg

Thank you for writing Scootaloo, glad to hear from you once more.

Princess Celestia.

11 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Of course *slides celestia the cakes and runs off with the treasure*

Woo! I'm rich!

13bea7460e43007f4966725c9f4bdd75.jpg

I am the wealthiest right now young one, do not even bother to compete. CAKE IS LOVE! <3

a7c95da501d8cfd691762ec54cb96814.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
On 01.04.2018 at 8:02 AM, Mickey Adaptus said:

So I was wondering, why do you always let Twilight and her friends do all the work? Aren't you strong enough to do it yourself?

55a254faac364d55cc8c6099cb7a69dd.jpg

I am the princess of the sun, even with the strongest magic I know, it might not sometimes be enough to defeat darkness. Elements of Harmony are strong and friendship is magic. I provided the union of elements of harmony and I can't be proud less. Before that, I was defeating them all with the use of the elements (stone version), but now I can't use the elements of harmony as they are within my six pony friends. However, my magic is not as strong as neither love nor elements of harmony.

Due to all magic and studies I have made and studied, I am just a pony after all, without help I am not "the greatest princess". 

Thank you kindly for your question.

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Celestia,

How did you feel when your mentor, Starswirl, disappeared? What did you and your sister do when he simply vanished?

Respectfully,

Lightning Flash

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Kaidyn said:

Dear Princess Celestia,

How did you feel when your mentor, Starswirl, disappeared? What did you and your sister do when he simply vanished?

Respectfully,

Lightning Flash

852b395ad37a57f30814fd85347061ec.jpg

Dear Lightning Flash,

We have been studying his magic for generations, I was so worried and couldn't even find an answer or solution to bring him back... While we wouldn't only be bringing him but also the pony of the shadows. I and Luna searched for a solution to save him however until Twilight we had no answer.

2c76cf4ff43cf0dcc870f832e732f766.jpg

Twilight was lucky enough to save him although Starswirl is getting some difficulties in coping with today's time and improvement. However, I am very glad we brought him back and I am glad he was willing to research more about Equestria to help us since the curiosity inside him never ends...

Yours sincerely,

Princess Celestia.

• Brohoof 2