Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ginger Ale

1 hour ago, Moondancer is best said:

Good day my princess how Equestria doing so far

6f27405c039e59c35e88e8a1315325a9.jpg

Good day to you too! I can only speak for Canterlot myself, however, haven't received any bad news recently so calmly I am sitting and sipping my tea, expecting to have a peaceful day.

1 hour ago, ggg-2 said:

Princess, did it take long for Equestria to recover from the Storm King's attack?

029430ea86343c335b83c70016dd785b.jpg

With sharing and help of my citizens and friends from all over the world, we handled and got through sooner than we expected thankfully.

• Brohoof 1

Good morning! I am Sylveon perhaps the best eeveelution and pokemon you have ever seenseen

i'mhere to ask something.....personal. For the past few months ive been struggling to come to terms with my social anxiety. However, what im here to ask if something similiar. Do you struggle to come to terms with your negative emotions and feelings?

(edited)
40 minutes ago, Sylveon said:

Good morning! I am Sylveon perhaps the best eeveelution and pokemon you have ever seenseen

i'mhere to ask something.....personal. For the past few months ive been struggling to come to terms with my social anxiety. However, what im here to ask if something similiar. Do you struggle to come to terms with your negative emotions and feelings?

4c0c83dccb42e0889c1269be35252046.jpg

A Pokemon? A different species in apart from Equestria I presume. It is indeed interesting, we must begin a research about your species, I am glad you reached me. As Princess Celestia, being in the center of attention and being a symbol, indeed gives me anxiety. Sudden panic attacks however if you trust yourself and do not let anyone try to stop what you are doing or aiming will be able to lessen your stress and nerve attacks. Most people from minimum to maximum level deals with this struggle. (even me in real life to be honest). 

However never forget to believe in yourself and do what you love.

22 minutes ago, Moondancer is best said:

So princess have you heard about another pony race called railponies

large.png

Rail ponies? What is that? Half pony, half train ponies? Or do you call them to our railway worker ponies?

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, A.V. said:

Dear Princess Celestia,

Have you ever been a part-time supermodel? You certainly look the part.

f806e8e15fb26ade50c8e7a0919faa86.jpg

Oh, you... T-thank you so much for making my day with a firm compliment of yours. I had no time apart from working for Equestria to do such thing like that. However, I am flattered by those words. Thank you once more...

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

A Pokemon? A different species in apart from Equestria I presume. It is indeed interesting, we must begin a research about your species, I am glad you reached me. As Princess Celestia, being in the center of attention and being a symbol, indeed gives me anxiety. Sudden panic attacks however if you trust yourself and do not let anyone try to stop what you are doing or aiming will be able to lessen your stress and nerve attacks. Most people from minimum to maximum level deals with this struggle. (even me in real life to be honest). 

Thank you. And pokemon are different from ponies, but i assure you, we arent that that different. The purpose however is truely different, and its complicated.

What would you say is your favorite book?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

F76697F3CBF443FBDB956C9E45C0051DF4B6DDEF

1 hour ago, Ginger Ale said:

large.png

Rail ponies? What is that? Half pony, half train ponies? Or do you call them to our railway worker ponies?

There just like us but  different cutiematk with railroad logo just like me

Edited by Moondancer is best
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Here is another letter from me. I guess I just have a lot to write about these days. Haha! Anyways, what is your favorite kind of weather? As my name might suggest and as a weather pony, I love storms personally!

Respectfully,

Lightning Flash

P. S. I think there's a storm scheduled for Canterlot tomorrow. Just a fair warning!

(edited)
48 minutes ago, Sylveon said:

Thank you. And pokemon are different from ponies, but i assure you, we arent that that different. The purpose however is truely different, and its complicated.

What would you say is your favorite book?

7Zc1sYX.jpg

Mostly all books about magic are my favorite sweetie but I can't specifically decide on one, however, if you ask me who is my favorite author, I would reply "StarSwirl The Bearded" with no doubt.

12 minutes ago, Kaidyn said:

Dear Princess Celestia,

Here is another letter from me. I guess I just have a lot to write about these days. Haha! Anyways, what is your favorite kind of weather? As my name might suggest and as a weather pony, I love storms personally!

Respectfully,

Lightning Flash

P. S. I think there's a storm scheduled for Canterlot tomorrow. Just a fair warning!

af220c86a3d07a0842090cb741f8ff50.jpg

Dear Lightning Flash,

It is marvelous to hear from you once more. Feel free to write to me anytime with your questions. My favorite kind of weather is classic and expected, sunny of course. I raise the sun every day and I love the sun as shiny and as warming as it should be, however it can not always be sunny while there is a balance that is created with all the weathers.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia.

(P.S. I have heard from my pegasi royal guards, thank you for the warning, umbrellas up, windows closed. I hope it pasts quickly.)

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia,

I am writing from the alternate version of Equestria of which I moved to (being from your universe, but moving to the other) because I've discovered something. The guards here don't do anything. They're even worse than YOUR guards!

-Lucid Nightlight

P.S. I've also visited the human world and they actually LIKE going to the moon! Crazy right!?

P.S. Again No offense

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Dear Princess Celestia,

I am writing from the alternate version of Equestria of which I moved to (being from your universe, but moving to the other) because I've discovered something. The guards here don't do anything. They're even worse than YOUR guards!

-Lucid Nightlight

P.S. I've also visited the human world and they actually LIKE going to the moon! Crazy right!?

P.S. Again No offense

50a0f5276a4c94fa6e96485a3c904078.jpg

Dear Lucid Nightlight,

How interesting that you were able to travel from one dimension to another, however, be careful of being stuck in between them. I can not guarantee safety in other alternate lands and some I have no idea about. However, until they become a risk to us, I wouldn't be worried about other lands. There are lots of different dimensions so I am not surprised what you have faced with. I do trust my guards a lot and they can't be compared with worse examples. They are picked from the best of the best and they are trying to be protective of our land as that is what they are dedicated to accomplish.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxqyZg10N947L2dgAb_DAmhY2focfmWcsyTFPgHlnXsUnNgdL2

PS: What is a human? I need to ask Luna if she has seen any "human" in the moon while she was banished for a thousand years.

Yours sincerely,

Princess Celestia.

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Ginger Ale said:

50a0f5276a4c94fa6e96485a3c904078.jpg

Dear Lucid Nightlight,

How interesting that you were able to travel from one dimension to another, however, be careful of being stuck in between them. I can not guarantee safety in other alternate lands and some I have no idea about. However, until they become a risk to us, I wouldn't be worried about other lands. There are lots of different dimensions so I am not surprised what you have faced with. I do trust my guards a lot and they can't be compared with worse examples. They are picked from the best of the best and they are trying to be protective of our land as that is what they are dedicated to accomplish.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxqyZg10N947L2dgAb_DAmhY2focfmWcsyTFPgHlnXsUnNgdL2

PS: What is a human? I need to ask Luna if she has seen any "human" in the moon while she was banished for a thousand years.

Yours sincerely,

Princess Celestia.

Dear Princess Celestia,

A human is a hairless monkey with clothing and advanced technology. From what I've discovered, there are actually two human worlds that I know of.

There's the one Twilight went to through the mirror, and an even weirder human world. The weirder human world looks way different, they also can view certain events that happen in Equestria. They do this in the form of a TV show. Little do they know... that "TV show" is actually window to Equestria. They call it "My Little Pony." The people who watch it are EXTREMELY weird.

They also have what I can only describe as a simulation of the world I reside in. It's in the form of a game called "Legends of Equestria."

Now the question is... how come this dimensional window never shown me?

Also, they eat animals, so I think they're omnivores.

-Lucid Nightlight

1 minute ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Dear Princess Celestia,

A human is a hairless monkey with clothing and advanced technology. From what I've discovered, there are actually two human worlds that I know of.

There's the one Twilight went to through the mirror, and an even weirder human world. The weirder human world looks way different, they also can view certain events that happen in Equestria. They do this in the form of a TV show. Little do they know... that "TV show" is actually window to Equestria. They call it "My Little Pony." The people who watch it are EXTREMELY weird.

They also have what I can only describe as a simulation of the world I reside in. It's in the form of a game called "Legends of Equestria."

Now the question is... how come this dimensional window never shown me?

Also, they eat animals, so I think they're omnivores.

-Lucid Nightlight

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI9xIFy8d5e5AtOznv1Hv0hPHPGLSI8dAjKkAtR6NdScXBBDrgyg

Guards! Take them all down, all suspicious invisible cameras, we are being stalked. I was imagining all were ponies asking me questions. Who is leaking and using our lives to make a TV show? This is cruel, we must call elements of harmony to fix this!

There are creatures that eat other animals in Equestria too. In addition, the dimensional mirror you are talking about, I had no idea they were called "human". As Twilight referred them as "people" who can turn into the half pony with music. So magic is everywhere. However I feel very insecure now, are they watching me right now?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

Guards! Take them all down, all suspicious invisible cameras, we are being stalked. I was imagining all were ponies asking me questions. Who is leaking and using our lives to make a TV show? This is cruel, we must call elements of harmony to fix this!

There are creatures that eat other animals in Equestria too. In addition, the dimensional mirror you are talking about, I had no idea they were called "human". As Twilight referred them as "people" who can turn into the half pony with music. So magic is everywhere. However I feel very insecure now, are they watching me right now?

I wouldn't worry about it too much. There's no cameras, it's actually just some complicated dimensional stuff.

The show is like a portal you can look into, but not enter.

4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I wouldn't worry about it too much. There's no cameras, it's actually just some complicated dimensional stuff.

The show is like a portal you can look into, but not enter.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfcusVQpdHXGTdKb7MebxNgaCfD6eDoZgWO6_7qwQLkS_DpqFx

Oh, please do not enter, we couldn't deal with one more crisis after still searching where Chrysalis' is...

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfcusVQpdHXGTdKb7MebxNgaCfD6eDoZgWO6_7qwQLkS_DpqFx

Oh, please do not enter, we couldn't deal with one more crisis after still searching where Chrysalis' is...

They can't enter. Even if they could, the powerful countries are in this thing called the United Nations and are typically peaceful unless threatened.

• Brohoof 2

Good evening, Princess Celestia.

In all the time in which you have ruled over Equestria, have you ever had time to just sit back and appreciate some of the finer things in life, such as music or art?

If so, what kind of music/art have you come to appreciate in your time as ruler?

Also, just in case anyone says otherwise, you are and always will be best Princess!

Thank you for your time darlin'. 👌

Just now, SnakeEater said:

Good evening, Princess Celestia.

In all the time in which you have ruled over Equestria, have you ever had time to just sit back and appreciate some of the finer things in life, such as music or art?

If so, what kind of music/art have you come to appreciate in your time as ruler?

Also, just in case anyone says otherwise, you are and always will be best Princess!

Thank you for your time darlin'. 👌

3eba8367cf9626c2ff46f85e760dc831.jpg

Dear SnakeEater,

I wish you a good evening too... I love art, especially ponies who can draw real looking cakes and bananas are my favorite. Food portraits will always be favorable to me. In addition, I believe I enjoy nothing but the sound of instruments. So, I do not like singing songs, I love peaceful music and I always relate and find myself listening to classical music.

I am very thankful that you think I am the best. I wish I could say that but I am way far from the best, however with dedication and work I try my best to be beneficial to Equestria.

You do not need to thank me at all, whenever you want you can reach me here sweetie.

Yours faithfully;

Princess Celestia.

1 minute ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Dear Princess Celestia, if there would be a case where you could keep Equestria safe for all eternity, but would require you to remove the food called *cake* from existance, would you do it ;3?

C-Cakes? My precious... No! I mean, if I had to... Sacrifice... *sigh* I would. It must be done for the other good of ponies. It is really hard and I wouldn't want to imagine it, but I would do it. For safety and harmony. 

• Brohoof 4

Dear Princess Celestia,

If I keep this up, we're going to end up being pen pals. Anyways, getting to the point, have you ever flown so high that you could into space? If so, what is it like? Equestria should have a space program!

Respectfully,

Lightning Flash

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Kaidyn said:

Dear Princess Celestia,

If I keep this up, we're going to end up being pen pals. Anyways, getting to the point, have you ever flown so high that you could into space? If so, what is it like? Equestria should have a space program!

Respectfully,

Lightning Flash

3eba8367cf9626c2ff46f85e760dc831.jpg

*giggles*

Hello pen pal! I have never flown so high in my life, the highest was above my castle to be honest. Equestria indeed should have a space program, I can't agree more, maybe we can put you in charge. In addition, I do not fly often anymore, since I have my carriage and guards to provide my transportation. Wings are just a symbol for being an alicorn for me I guess...

Thank you for writing once more.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia.

• Brohoof 1

Princess Celestia,

I enjoyed you saying to Neighsay that once Unicorn, Earth, and Pegasus ponies didn't get along at first. That was cool.

And I wouldn't worry about what he says, he hasn't been on any of the adventures Twilight and the others have been on.

• Brohoof 1