Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ginger Ale

2 hours ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

Umm... Excuse me Princess Celestia

I have a Question in the elements of harmony 

but its not that I have problem with it, it just....

elements of harmony does need a new holder of its power?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxqyZg10N947L2dgAb_DAmhY2focfmWcsyTFPgHlnXsUnNgdL2

I will indeed be responsible and keep in the watch as "holder" however in the usage I always trust no one else but Mane Six. Thank you kindly for your concern.

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Princess Celestia,

Even though Twilight and Spike are doing well in Ponyville, do you still wish they return to Canderlot?

6f27405c039e59c35e88e8a1315325a9.jpg

Of course, it was hard for me to place my most faithful student to somewhere a little far. However, after seeing what she had become and how she found her own destiny, instead of wishing anything more, I am so thankful and proud and I am glad they are still in Ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ginger Ale said:

6f27405c039e59c35e88e8a1315325a9.jpg

Of course, it was hard for me to place my most faithful student to somewhere a little far. However, after seeing what she had become and how she found her own destiny, instead of wishing anything more, I am so thankful and proud and I am glad they are still in Ponyville.

And they can always visit Canderlot.

Celestia,

Does Spike still help you and Luna out sometimes?

Just now, Brainstorm said:

And they can always visit Canderlot.

Celestia,

Does Spike still help you and Luna out sometimes?

029430ea86343c335b83c70016dd785b.jpg

To be honest, we barely see him in these busy days, they barely visit Canterlot however, I am sure he is busy helping my dearest friend, Twilight Sparkle.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

029430ea86343c335b83c70016dd785b.jpg

To be honest, we barely see him in these busy days, they barely visit Canterlot however, I am sure he is busy helping my dearest friend, Twilight Sparkle.

Okay, calm down. Deep breaths.

2 minutes ago, Tender Taps said:

Hello Princess,

What do you think about dancing? Do you dance often? Do you like it? Do you like performing on stage?

3eba8367cf9626c2ff46f85e760dc831.jpg

Hey there Tender Taps,

Apple Bloom told me how you admire dancing and how you got your cutie mark. Dancing is sure an art and I appreciate watching it on stage. I adore performances and ponies that show their unique talent. However, personally, I am not good at neither dancing nor performing in front of a stage. If you include my public speeches or presentations in magic, then I would say those two are the only things that I adore to perform.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

3eba8367cf9626c2ff46f85e760dc831.jpg

Hey there Tender Taps,

Apple Bloom told me how you admire dancing and how you got your cutie mark. Dancing is sure an art and I appreciate watching it on stage. I adore performances and ponies that show their unique talent. However, personally, I am not good at neither dancing nor performing in front of a stage. If you include my public speeches or presentations in magic, then I would say those two are the only things that I adore to perform.

Wow, Princess knows about me, can this day get any better? Thank you very much for the sweetest words I have ever heard in my life. Apple Bloom sends her greetings your highness... <3

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, A.V. said:

Dear Princess Celestia,

Does Discord ever spend the night at Canterlot Castle?

27df90ccb8a68a945feb6c01b6b65a9d.jpg

He finds us too "normal" and too "boring" to stay with us. I do not think he enjoys his time with anyone else but Fluttershy. I feel and seize when he is with us, he is uncomfortable and bored. Surprisingly no, he hasn't asked us, but he is always welcome here anytime and I am glad his progress in learning friendship is going well too...

Good evening Your Highness.  *bows* My name's Blue Trainsfeather and I come from the Trains Empire. I am new to Equestria so I would love some Royal advice for the places to visit here ^^

Please don't mind the wheels fixed on my hooves. We Trainponies are usually moving on railway tracks in the Trains Empire.

You may not know about my home country, but that's normal. The Trains Empire was created just a moon ago, following the coronation of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Blu Traincrown and isn't very well-known. 

But if Your Highness wants, I'll tell you more about this Empire and even make you meet the Emperor himself (don't worry, he's not a King, he's very kind ;))

8 minutes ago, marc trainfan said:

Good evening Your Highness.  *bows* My name's Blue Trainsfeather and I come from the Trains Empire. I am new to Equestria so I would love some Royal advice for the places to visit here ^^

Please don't mind the wheels fixed on my hooves. We Trainponies are usually moving on railway tracks in the Trains Empire.

You may not know about my home country, but that's normal. The Trains Empire was created just a moon ago, following the coronation of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Blu Traincrown and isn't very well-known. 

But if Your Highness wants, I'll tell you more about this Empire and even make you meet the Emperor himself (don't worry, he's not a King, he's very kind ;))

Hey that were I from too

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, marc trainfan said:

Well, your Highness, as you can see I'm not the only pony to come from this country ^^

Say, @Moondancer is best, which city do you come from? 

2 minutes ago, marc trainfan said:

Well, your Highness, as you can see I'm not the only pony to come from this country ^^

Say, @Moondancer is best, which city do you come from? 

South dorest

Dear Princess Celestia,

Yesterday i went to the Crystal Empire to assist Shining Armor and Princess Cadance on there Celebration on the..... What do they call again? The name its not important, the books that i have read in the crystal empire's library, and I found a spell that can give me the sight to see the flow of magic for about 15 minutes, but that's a new alicorn stage like twilight, but for a unicorn its about 5 minutes, after the spell that I just learned and use it to myself and I saw a flow of magic heading straight to ponyville. 

So i decided to bring twilight's friendship journal but elements of harmony, NO, I dont know how long does shining armor and Princess need me to assist and help with there celebration thing, 

But wish me luck Princess Luna

Sincerely

Matraxial Artemis

• Brohoof 1