Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Odd One Out (OOC)

Shadow Dancer

(edited)

Setting

Marcus was just an average man living his life till he happens to piss off a witch while he was at a bar drinking with a couple of friends. Finding himself in a town filled with talking mythological beings, though he dismissed it as some sort of dream. Later he is captured by a band of slavers and after a week in captivity is sold to a circus master and has been forced to be an exhibit and curiosity.

Four months have passed since then and he has accepted his new life knowing nobody will bother trying to help him.

Our story starts near the end of one of these shows and just as the circus was about to end it's show a dragon attacks. Marcus now has the chance to escape if he survives the dragon and the panicked ponies, oh don't forget the circus master really dose not want to lose his top exhibit.

Your character(s) are around during this dragon attack (or are the dragon) and take notice of this strange creature in ragged clothing running for it's life and you can decided to help the creature, kill it, recapture it and make some bits and many or help this creature for your own ends.j

Info

I would like at least one other for this RP (More are welcome). There is no limit to what race you may play within MLP (Like I said you can be the/a dragon even) If you want romance it will be MxF for Marcus. I can learn to do a female character on the side if you want but I don't personally do MxM. Also mention if you want anthro otherwise the rp will not be anthro.

If you have another idea for the plot please let me know.

Edited by Shadow Dancer

It's been a while since I've tossed my hat into the RP ring, but this caught my interest! :)

I was thinking perhaps about my batpony, Lunar Symphony? She's blind (but would still recognize Marcus as something unfamiliar and strange) and an albino, so she can relate to being different to an extent. I dunno, just figure it might be an interesting angle to play, all things considered

Also I need to make her a character page soon buuut y'know

Spoiler

lunar-symphony-ref.thumb.png.e374473c463806d2d61db930a12c70ff.png

is it cool if i do not have any art for the character? if so i have Cobalt Jester, a unicorn who loves nothing more than to ruin plans and cause chaos with his little tricks and Cheshire grin. he also has a deep fondness for anatomy and the like

@Miss Reaper

Sounds good to me 

@kaiser5578

Sounds interesting you don't need art but if you have a CS or other way to give a decent mental visual that will be appreciated.

Speaking of quick Character sheets I will give a quick one for Marcus 

Name: Marcus Vencule

Basic description: messy long brown hair, Brown eyes, Grizzly full face beard and mustache. Tattered blue jeans and something that could have once been called a tee shirt. Numerous whip marks on his back and bruises from day to day abuse. Marcus is just barely away from being completely malnourished.

Personality: Was a pretty easy going guy had some good friends he would shoot off insensitive jokes with. He considered himself optimistic as well. Now he is withdrawn and very guarded around ponies especially unicorns. He has developed a case of claustrophobia as well. 

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to The Odd One Out (OOC)

Hi, I'll post just as soon as I figure out how to insert Lunar into the action.... Suggestions are welcome, I'm very tired at the moment so it's hard for me to come up with ideas right now :please:

hmm how about Lunar was taking a trip somewhere stopped by the town for a night and as she is about to wrap up her own day the dragon attacks drawing her out to find out what is happening you could arrive near the location where the dragon is out of a want to check if there is anyone somehow trapped there (I take Lunar as at least somewhat altruistic pony) Change the idea as you wish it is what I can come up with using a few assumptions from your posting of your character. 

• Brohoof 1