Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EQG better than anime

Goat-kun

I guess you convinced me that Equestria Girls is better than Equestria Girls!

Must be April Fools huh,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
(edited)

It depends what Anime it is.

If it is an Anime like, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Full Metal Alchemist, then no, IMO.

Edited by Guest

Personally I'm not a fan of anime (the style and everything) and I really like EQG, so yeah, I choose EQG, but I'm biased here, heh. :twi:

(edited)

Well, what about JoJo? Isn't that basically EQG? :please:

Spoiler

I think that is the best Anime

Edited by Totally Nye
  • Brohoof 1

On 4/1/2018 at 3:30 PM, Goat-kun said:

Two-dimensional girls are great, but one-dimensional girls are better. Discuss.

I'm pretty sure this statement is a joke at how clichéd The Humane Six are, highlighting their LACK of depth as characters. I'm surprised no one has noticed this yet.

EQG as a series isn't as good as a lot of anime... to answer the topic at hand but in regards to their designs, I love them. Then again some anime girls are amazing design-wise... so I'll just break even and say both have their plusses and minuses in regards to how writing and design come into play.

This thread is still going. Community contribution, HO!

21 minutes ago, Vocal Analyst said:

I'm pretty sure this statement is a joke at how clichéd The Humane Six are, highlighting their LACK of depth as characters. I'm surprised no one has noticed this yet.

It's been three months but you did it forum. Have another picture of a smug battleloli.

284878260_Tancup-small.thumb.png.a83239059111eb6face13d80595ed108.png

On 4/1/2018 at 10:30 AM, Goat-kun said:

Two-dimensional girls are great, but one-dimensional girls are better. Discuss.

With so much crap anime poops every day, can't blame you for getting to that conclusion. I mean, with so many bad anime doing the same over and over, TO START, it has become hard to find the good shit. EG is mediocre at it's worst in contrast

14 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

With so much crap anime poops every day, can't blame you for getting to that conclusion. I mean, with so many bad anime doing the same over and over, TO START, it has become hard to find the good shit. EG is mediocre at it's worst in contrast

What can't amaze you can't disappoint you Teacup.png.d3baffd0dd2427e827b6e25b557e4d8a.png

On 7/2/2018 at 9:26 PM, Frostgage said:

Tanya images get all the teacups <3

I bet that even on all these teacups she could still outperform all the Equestria girls. She does have Mary Sue for her arch-nemesis.

TancupTooDank.jpg.c2288f67e0ab47f77e348ae01385b6c7.jpg

I can not refute this one bit, and there are a list of animes I love, perhaps I am biased, perhaps it is Sunset Shimmers addition that makes me think this way. I think about Rainbow Rocks every day, I have a problem with that, I could watch it every day potentially, I have seen it an uncountable amount of times, there is something that Equestria Girls is able to incorporate on the same level that the show is, but with a unique flare to it. I think that Sunset Shimmer is a light for a lot of people, but especially for those ousted and ridiculed for past mistakes, but only it begins with being relatable and transcends to inspiration... It may be over simplified at times, but each character has a unique amount of depth, and I think that is what I love about the MLP franchise in general... the villains in Equestria Girls, the music, the depth you can pick up on just from side characters.. ie(shadow bolts) I am a big equestria girls fan..

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I am not sure but I think that EQG still keeps to be family friendly, anime is, well, sometimes it's like watching Deadpool level of violence

Edited by R.D.Dash

On 7/2/2018 at 2:25 AM, Steve Piranha said:

There are a lot of brilliant Anime as well tho. 

9 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Something I don't deny. Point is, shit anime outnumber the good ones these days

Shit stuff always outnumbers the good stuff in pretty much anthing tho, from books, to video games, to TV shows, to footballers