Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new Pegasus in Equestria!

Emperor Azurailo

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

By curiosity. I first liked the style of the Ponies and then interested myself in the series

Greetings everypony!

My name is Marc and I'm French, but that's not a problem since I'm good at English. I am 16 years old and it would be a great pleasure to make MLP-fan friends (I look ankward when I talk about MLP in front of people who don't know about that)

I also have an OC named Blue Trainsfeather. If you want I'll put his storyline on the forum. Anyways, here he is:

Blue Trainsfeather.png

Blue Trainsfeather 3D.png

• Brohoof 10

Greetings to you, @marc trainfan! Welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope that our community will give you all that you're looking for and more, but you should have little trouble finding discussions to delve into about the show and all sorts of helpful and friendly users to help you find your way around. Just ask if you need anything! :D

Sorry for the messy looking layout at the moment, we're updating some software and hope to have it restored soon. :muffins:

a41.gif

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Thank you for welcoming me! ;)

No problem if the layout is a little messy :) And don't worry, I'll always try my best to look for anithing I need. My motto says it: "Cherche, tu trouveras bien" (Search, you will find soon)

Anyway, I'm sure we will have a great time together :P 

Edited by marc trainfan
  • Brohoof 7

Nice that you found a way into the forums. I wish you a great time here and hope that you will make many new friends. Take a look around and discuss with us. This is a realy good looking OC and oh you are a Rainbow Dash fan too? That makes you 20% cooler 

Greetings from Germany 

• Brohoof 7

Bonjour/Bonsoir et bienvenue! B) Welcome to the forums! I wish you can make some new brony friends on here. But you don't have to worry, you came to the right place for that. :dash: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :sneer:

• Brohoof 5

(edited)
1 hour ago, PhoenixGER said:

Nice that you found a way into the forums. I wish you a great time here and hope that you will make many new friends. Take a look around and discuss with us. This is a realy good looking OC and oh you are a Rainbow Dash fan too? That makes you 20% cooler 

Greetings from Germany 

Why thank you! :ph34r:

Is there a part of the forum dedicated to OC storylines?

Thanks @Wannabrony @Kaidyn! I hope that too :sneer:

Edited by marc trainfan
  • Brohoof 6

Hi Marc, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here and have some fun. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send a message my way. :)

• Brohoof 4

Thank you all! :D

And yes, I'm looking forward to make new friends ;)

Actually, I'm looking for a way to create a topic in the Characters database to post the backstory of my OC because I can't (he's about to blush from the compliments BTW:please: )

Maybe that's because you need a higher rank than Blank Flanks to post there. Am I right ? :twi:

• Brohoof 3