Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your MBTI personality type?

AmaryllisG

• 1 month later...

I get INFP a lot, but I can't really relate to other INFPs. I kind of dislike a few of them even ^^; INTP fits me far more.

It changed again, but in my defense, the parts that keep changing are right on the line (52% for one, 60% for the other). I got INFP-T this time. Introvert, feeling, and turbulent are the ones that don't seem to ever change (85%, 75%, and 99%, respectively).

Edited by Booker has a Santa hat

I'm an INFP-T. I've done the test around 3 times and always got INFP. A lot of what the site says about INFPs applies to me, so I suppose it's correct. Anyway, I didn't save my results unfortunately, but I recall the "T" part being the most extreme out of every trait last I did the test.

INFP-T
I have to agree with most of the things said as there are some things that don't apply to me. Aside from that I am pleasantly surprised at how detailed and true the description is. Good on the creators of the quiz!

Edited by MarkusTactician

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, zoloft said:

intp here!

reading the entries here, it caught my attention that mlp fandom has sooo many infp's, despite it being one of the rarest personality types in general. :sunbutt:

Yeah according to the 16 Personalities test I am an Infp-t

Edited by Dabmanz
  • Brohoof 1