Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dimentio has finally joined MLP Forums.

Mr.Dimentio

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

A friend told me and I found it a while back.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan of My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic in late 2011. I discovered it because my sister was watching it and I was like "That is too good just to be a little girls show" So I fell in love with the show.

Hello, I am Mr.Dimentio. In case you are curious, Dimentio is a villain from Super Paper Mario. Been a fan of the Paper Mario series about the same time I have been a fan of MLP. I actually have tried to determine my favorite pony but I have failed because THEY ARE ALL SO GREEEEEAAAAT!!! 

• Brohoof 12

Hello and welcome! B) And though I like most Nintendo games, I have yet to play the Paper Mario series. I should probably start playing soon... >_> Anyways, I agree with your last statement. Why is a "little girls" show? :dash: Heh, enjoy your stay here and have fun! :sneer:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)
2 hours ago, A.V. said:

Given my signature, this is awkward indeed.

^That^ notwithstanding, it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow fan of Super Paper Mario (hence my avatar and signature).

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums! :) Never played the Paper Mario games, but I was definitely into the Mario and Luigi series. Especially Bowser’s Inside Story. That game was awesome. ;) 

Have fun making new friends! :D 

• Brohoof 4