Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will there ever be another Brushable Derpy figure?

SaburoDaimando

With the closing of the Toys R Us website, it was obvious that the most recent Derpy Hooves brushable in the Friendship Festival Fun pack(Containing a whopping 12 Ponies, including the Mane 6) would go up in price(Hell, the whole set can cost around $120 on eBay).  As a result, Derpy is once again without a single brushable available on retail shelves(The Wonderbolt one was the last one we had, followed by the 2013 Toys R Us Friendship Collection set 2 and the SDCC Derpy).

Which begs the question: Will there be another Brushable Derpy?  Or rather, will there be an individual one that doesn't come with any other pony, and is not a Convention exclusive figure?

W-what? Why do you care? Not to offend, but why? It's a toy. I like this show, but I wouldn't make such a big deal about toys. Now believe me, plushies are all the rage for me right now. Give me a Derpy plush, and we'll see how much I freak, but why a little figurine? I'm not a little girl, I don't know how one would play with that. I'm not one to collect things either, that seemed pointless. Plushies I can cuddle. That's all I need. Cuddles 'n' Boops is all I need. You can't expect me to brush a pony's hair. Now don't get me wrong, I'm obsessed with hair in a way. Any girl I've been with, I've messed with her hair. 'Tis romantic. One girl even liked it XD just running my fingers through her hair, putting it in pigtails, whatever (LOVE PIGTAILS, SO CUTE) but I can't have fun styling a doll's hair. Dolls don't giggle or blush when I do stuff with their hair. I can't do that. Until dolls giggle and blush, no sale bro

It all depends on demand, which there is for Muffins figures. She just recently got a blind bag and the 2018 brushable rotation has just started. With Toys R Us closing down it looks like it's up to Target and Walmart to deliver with exclusives this year, but they do seem to be adding her to regular waves of blind bags after all these years of her being considered a "special exclusive" fan favorite character so we'll have to see what goes on with that.

On 4/3/2018 at 2:05 AM, CrystalBloodMoon said:

W-what? Why do you care? Not to offend, but why? It's a toy. I like this show, but I wouldn't make such a big deal about toys. Now believe me, plushies are all the rage for me right now. Give me a Derpy plush, and we'll see how much I freak, but why a little figurine? I'm not a little girl, I don't know how one would play with that. I'm not one to collect things either, that seemed pointless. Plushies I can cuddle. That's all I need. Cuddles 'n' Boops is all I need. You can't expect me to brush a pony's hair. Now don't get me wrong, I'm obsessed with hair in a way. Any girl I've been with, I've messed with her hair. 'Tis romantic. One girl even liked it XD just running my fingers through her hair, putting it in pigtails, whatever (LOVE PIGTAILS, SO CUTE) but I can't have fun styling a doll's hair. Dolls don't giggle or blush when I do stuff with their hair. I can't do that. Until dolls giggle and blush, no sale bro

Collectability purposes. Also toys are what keep the show running.