Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Blue Trainsfeather!

Emperor Azurailo

1 minute ago, We. said:

Cool!

And I hope you don't believe that Changelings (like my other soul) are evil. All we want is Love and Friendship.

Oh, I forgot that the Changelings change into good ones, sorry about that *squee*

2 minutes ago, We. said:

Cool!

And I hope you don't believe that Changelings (like my other soul) are evil. All we want is Love and Friendship.

Nah, don't worry. I know Changelings changed frow evil to kind now, thanks to Thorax ;)

(edited)
9 minutes ago, marc trainfan said:

There's Princess Rose Traincrown, but she's a filly and in theory next in line to the throne. In the Trains Empire, the ruler is the Emperor or the Reignant Empress ^^

Princess Rose traincrown is like princess celestia and train emperor royal trainLMS_8P_4-6-2_46203_PMR_Carlisle_22.09.94

Edited by Moondancer is best

1 minute ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

Oh, I forgot that the Changelings change into good ones, sorry about that *squee*

Just now, marc trainfan said:

Nah, don't worry. I know Changelings changed frow evil to kind now, thanks to Thorax ;)

Personally, My Changeling Soul mate is still stuck in this form for some reason.

5a8cbc200c21f_ChangelingWillGuideFinalJPG.jpg.1cc62c2d4407f1c5413657332db9f0bb.jpg

Some day he dreams of becoming this:

5a6a84b961c4c_ButterflyCWillGuide.thumb.png.8222f86ebebd3dbc728da4bf795b64ad.png

(Picture not final)

I've got photos of the Emperor and his daughter. Wanna see? ^^

3 minutes ago, We. said:

Personally, My Changeling Soul mate is still stuck in this form for some reason.

5a8cbc200c21f_ChangelingWillGuideFinalJPG.jpg.1cc62c2d4407f1c5413657332db9f0bb.jpg

Some day he dreams of becoming this:

5a6a84b961c4c_ButterflyCWillGuide.thumb.png.8222f86ebebd3dbc728da4bf795b64ad.png

(Picture not final)

OOC: Nice work there :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

His Imperial Highness Prince Blu Traincrown (the actual Emperor when he was a colt)

Prince Blue Traincrown (Unicorn).png

His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Blu of the Traincrown Dynasty, first Emperor of the name to rule the Empire. Here you see him after his coronation.

IMG_20180114_132909908.jpg

Edited by marc trainfan

(edited)
3 minutes ago, marc trainfan said:

His Imperial Highness Prince Blu Traincrown (the actual Emperor when he was a colt)

His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Blu of the Traincrown Dynasty, first Emperor of the name to rule the Empire. Here you see him after his coronation.

It’s just like the coronation of Gabriel to Be the king of Nexolian

Edited by Matraxial Artemis
Wrong word

1 minute ago, marc trainfan said:

All hail prince traincrown our emperor

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, marc trainfan said:

Her Imperial Higness Princess Rose Traincrown of the Trains Empire, daughter of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Blu Traincrown.

Princess Rose Traincrown side.png

She’s adorable!!! :wub:

Edited by Matraxial Artemis
Wrong word

2 minutes ago, marc trainfan said:

Her Imperial Higness Princess Rose Traincrown of the Trains Empire, daughter of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Blu Traincrown.

Princess Rose Traincrown side.png

aw so cute

Just now, Moondancer is best said:

What about the army

We don't need a big Army, since we're peaceful and all our neighbours are ^^

And if you want to know, the Head of the Army is the Emperor, as General Captain rank ^^

Blue Trainsfeather grin eyes closed.png

Just now, marc trainfan said:

We don't need a big Army, since we're peaceful and all our neighbours are ^^

And if you want to know, the Head of the Army is the Emperor, as General Captain rank ^^

Blue Trainsfeather grin eyes closed.png

Oh yeah baby 😀😀:P

• Brohoof 1