Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Insult Game

Altastrofae

On 2018-04-06 at 12:39 PM, SharpWit said:

We ought to banish you to some isle of make beleive you Napoleon wannabe.

Says the guy who can't spell "Believe."

When you can't think of a name so you just pick Fluttershys name and replace the shy with step.

Spoiler

I'm terrible at insults

Spoiler

*Trumpet Sound*

Spoiler

*Random Voice*

8 minutes ago, Quadropus said:

When you can't think of a name so you just pick Fluttershys name and replace the shy with step.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm terrible at insults

Reveal hidden contents

*Trumpet Sound*

Reveal hidden contents

*Random Voice*

Oh yeah? Well ur dumb!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Why don't you walk the plank for a change, you scurvy riden fiend.

Why don't you follow suit and look for the second "d" in "ridden".

"SharpWit?" Oh dear, we have yet another anxious wreck of an individual projecting their insecurities onto others! How sad! :fleur:

Spoiler

I've gotta say, this emoticon :fleur: makes the perfect, "acting like an asshole" stamp! :please:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Recherche said:

"SharpWit?" Oh dear, we have yet another anxious wreck of an individual projecting their insecurities onto others! How sad! :fleur:

Hide contents

I've gotta say, this emoticon :fleur: makes the perfect, "acting like an asshole" stamp! :please:

Vous pensez que vous etes elegant, mais vous n'etes rien d'autre qu'une grenouille visquese! :glimmer:

Spoiler

I didn't realize that emoticon was fleur till just now but you're totally right :lol: 

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Vous pensez que vous etes elegant, mais vous n'etes rien d'autre qu'une grenouille visquese! :glimmer:

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't realize that emoticon was fleur till just now but you're totally right :lol: 

Quand tu penseras à mettre les accents sur les mots où c'est nécessaire, tu pourras alors parler en français espèce d'illettré :)

Because the correct sentence is: "Vous pensez être élégant, mais vous n'êtes rien d'autre qu'une grenouille visqueuse!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
15 minutes ago, marc trainfan said:

Quand tu penseras à mettre les accents sur les mots où c'est nécessaire, tu pourras alors parler en français espèce d'illettré :)

Because the correct sentence is: "Vous pensez être élégant, mais vous n'êtes rien d'autre qu'une grenouille visqueuse!"

Great use of your first post on the forums,,, NOT!

Spoiler

My laptop is being ridiculous. It's not allowing me to copy paste anything by right clicking or by control keys, and at random times the back button doesn't work either! Anyways, welcome to the forums. And how on earth is your reputation already at 51?

Edited by SharpWit

1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

Great use of your first post on the forums,,, NOT!

Hide contents

My laptop is being ridiculous. It's not allowing me to copy paste anything by right clicking or by control keys, and at random times the back button doesn't work either! Anyways, welcome to the forums. And how on earth is your reputation already at 51?

(edited)
2 hours ago, We. said:

Only a zombie would love you!

So....Like @BloodDrops ?

Then that isn't an insult....it's destiny! :wub:

OT: what are you supposed to be? Let me guess...a four eyed,half assed freak? Looks quite right.

(Sorry if I went too far) 

Edited by Messy Mane

1 minute ago, Messy Mane said:

So....Like @BloodDrops ?

Then that isn't an insult....it's destiny! :wub:

OT: what are you supposed to be? Let me guess...a four eyed,half aassed freak? Looks quite right.

(Sorry if I went too far) 

You need more calcium in your bones. Got milk?

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Messy Mane said:

Ayy I like that one lol

You're a changeling right? Then you should change to another pony's decent OC who actually Knows how to roleplay.

(Good one)

Well, at least I can change myself. You're stuck looking like a health class model!

• Brohoof 1