Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Insult Game

Altastrofae

(edited)
8 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Even though that's literally what you are! Just dye twilight's coat and mane, add a pair of glasses and there's moondancer! 

Hide contents

Did I go too far?

Oh I am sorry Fluttershy are you scared 😈  also don't mess with mare with glasses

Spoiler

Not really

Edited by Moondancer is best

2 minutes ago, We. said:

Ew! Lesbians? Go away!

Reveal hidden contents

Lesbians are people too.

Oh c'mon you bug! Disney is for little kids that don't know any better, so grow up! 

Spoiler

Too far?

Just now, shadowwarp940 said:

Oh c'mon you bug! Disney is for little kids that don't know any better, so grow up! 

Says the one who plays with butterflies...

Just now, Moondancer is best said:

Silly people on mlp fourms don't know that mlp is for little girls

Right! Like you, basically?

Spoiler

Don't mess with spaghetti! We're so good at doing that!

1 minute ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Says the one who plays with butterflies...

Right! Like you, basically?

Hide contents

Don't mess with spaghetti! We're so good at doing that!

Lol oh I sorry I didn't know I hurt your feeling

You inconsiderate creton! A self centered jackanape! Feelings are important, you unloved swine!

And YOU

You disrespecter of lines and proper orders, a ninja of the worst way imaginable. 

What's wrong, besides you nearsighted, bushy eyebrowed bibliophile. You deserve Burgess Meredith's fate, shouting "it's not fair there's time now!" within the empty hollows of Equestria. 

• Brohoof 1

An eyepatch? Skull decorations? Gaudy coats? Are you serious right now? No real pirate would degrade themselves to such a level that they would wear such flamboyant clothing that would put Nicki Minaj to shame! :fleur:

Spoiler

Cool signature, though! :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Yo mama is so color blind she can only make your avatar black n white. :muffins::P

Really? Are you that uncreative that you can't even make a good comeback and just go for a Yo mama joke?

Edited by shadowwarp940
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, shadowwarp940 said:

Really? Are you that and realize that you can't even make a good comeback and just go for a Yo mama joke?

Tsk! And you call this a good comeback, instead? How about looking at the paint getting dried...that would be more fun than this!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Greasymane," eh? Is you hair greasy due to gels and conditioners... or are you just trying to cover up your embarrassing lack of hygiene? Quite frankly, I'm more inclined to believe the latter! :fleur:

Spoiler

Do you actually use gels and conditioners for your hair in real life? :ooh: I'm genuinely curious!

Edited by Recherche

Oh, I'm so sowwy!

Does my incredible style make you feel uncomfortable? Do you fear it could beat your pathetic "the fashion lost drama queen of Versailles" style? Your lack of self confidence is just hilarious!

Now come on! Just go cry on you sofa saying the entire world is against you! Here, ice cream's on me!:fiery:

Spoiler

I do! I'd love to use actual grease, but for now, forming cream is the only one I've got! It makes great pompadours, though, so it's OK!:lol:

• Brohoof 1