Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Arcania chuckles "I always think that tshirt suits you" she says to Crystal as she gets on a fur lined jacket and looked around "Cherish, you okay to look afrer Faith still?"

Cherish nods "Of course mom"

(edited)

"Thank you Arcania." Crystal replied.

"Well, it seems we are ready to go. See you later Cherish." Indicus gave his adopted daughter a short hug before giving Faith a quick kiss on the forehead. He then stood beside Crystal wrapping an arm around his changeling marefriend as they waited on Arcania and Dremora to join them.

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Arcania smiles as she and Dremora joined the other two, waving goodbye to Cherish and Faith. "I think, we shall take the chariot to the house" she says with a smile, placing two fingers in her mouth and whistles, soon a charriot pulls up "Ma'am" the driver says. She smiles "Everyone in" she says as she gives the driver the address.

Indicus and Crystal both entered the chariot but Indicus was the first to comment. Wow fancy, I'm used to walking, shadow stepping or teleporting everywhere. Never been in one of these since my military days."

Arcania smiles "The perks of being me I guess" she says with a chuckle as she sits down and soon the chariot driver started it up and started driving down to the country side to where the estate was. "mm now my dears, snuggle me, I need all your loving" she says as she feels Dremora snuggle up to her. "gladly, miss"

"Nice perks indeed." Indicus chuckled and snuggled to Arcania's other side with Crystal on his side. He stayed there with a smile as the chariot made it's way to their destination. "I hope this period of peace lasts for us. Not watching my back every five seconds feels nice."

Arcania nods "One more reason as to why I wanted to move to the countryside" she says as she nuzzles him, she then smiles at Crystal "You'll love it Crystal, plenty of fresh air and space" she says and kisses her nose "cutie"

Indicus chuckled once more. Crystal smiled at the contact her nose scrunching a little in reflex. "Cutie hmm?" Crystal grinned, "Well my little unicorn maybe someday I can show you how well a trio of shapeshifters can treat you once Indicus grows into and learns how to use his new magic." 

Arcania giggles "You are a cutie, I mean just look at how adorably cute your daughter is" she teases "and that nose scrunch was to die for" she giggles and hugs her tightly "I am so happy we were able to find and help you"

"So am I." Crystal grinned, returning the hug. "You should see a group of changeling nymph's they are some how cuter in groups then they are alone." 

Indicus had to admit the show before him was very adorable.

Arcania giggles “I bet, so uhm...I’ve been wondering...when you were masquerading as Cadence and all...did you and Shiny butt ever..you know, do the deed? Or was he a stick in the mud about it?” She asks with a giggle 

Crystal just chuckled. "No nothing happened in that time I found Cadence had something very special planned after the wedding if the clothing she had hidden in her closet was any indicator and it seemed for that week they planned to wait till after the wedding anyway." Crystal kissed Arcania. "Besides he wasn't really the type of stallion I cared for a bit too rigid in his worldview from what I learned of him."

Crystal then looked at Indicus, "I prefer a military stallion over a guard." Memories flooded Crystal's head. "I can tell you about Faith's biological father if you wish."

"Ooh please do tell" Arcania says, scooting over to snuggle with Chrysalis, "I bet he was as handsome and strong as Indicus here" she says with a giggle and kisses his cheek "Mm enjoy yourself boys, this is a bit of long trip"

Crystal was quiet for a moment before starting. "Well it took place three years ago. The stallion's name was Ocean Gale a pegasus stallion, light blue fur, and a navy blue mane and tail with stripes of white. I was taking a month break from my with some of my most trusted officials in place to keep everything running. Ocean Gale was a navy stallion on shore leave. I was in the same disguise I used when we went to town.

"We met at a coffee shop, talked for awhile and started meeting up becoming friends. three weeks later we knew a decent bit about each other and he asked me out I accepted wanting to see where it went." Crystal looked at Faith. "Well you can probably tell. Fast forward several months I synchronized my vacation with his leave. We met up again for about a month and It was two weeks into the month I revealed myself as a changeling. Surprisingly he took it well after a day to think it over and we continued to date. It was then with his permission I injected him with royal venom like I did to Indicus. We had known each other for a year and Ocean Gale was planning to retire and spend his time with me.

"He did and months later we even got wed at the hive in the changeling fashion. it was shortly after I found I was pregnant.

"A royal nymph is a live birth and the Royal Venom makes it possible when the queen is in heat for a non royal changeling to seed a royal like myself  otherwise it is just another clutch of the most basic drones with a few intelligent changelings mixed in."

Crystal paused it was evident she was getting to a rough part of the story as her smile morphed into a frown. Indicus embraced her and she continued hugging Indicus all the while.

"I gave birth to Faith a month after Ocean Gale had died about eight months before now. Ocean Gale was killed by the group that is hunting me right now he is the reason I and Faith were even alive." Crystal cried into Indicus' shoulder unable to continue.

Arcania gently holds her hand "It's okay sweetheart, we all know what it is like to lose someone close to you" she says, trying to reassure her. She then smiles "I think I knew a Ocean Gale, matches the description too, hmm" she then smiles "He said he wanted some sort of potion to hide in the shadows, but he wanted it en mass"

Crystal meekly looked at Arcania. "Whatever you made It kept us alive for awhile It is also where I got the idea to bring Faith here he mentioned this apothecary when he brought the potions back. Ocean Gale died defending me during an ambush, somehow they found us and we had no time to drink the potion so he fought off the attackers letting me run as I had little magic while most was being used to feed the nymph in my belly at the time." Crystal broke down once more clutching Arcania's hand as she cried into Indicus' shoulder 

Arcania hugs her close "I told him he could always rely on me, and I am glad he listened to me. He was always a bit stubborn" she says trying to lighten the mood a bit "I've known him since I was a filly, he'd often come to the carnival before daddy turned it into the dark carnival" she says and smiles "You were lucky to have him" she says and hugs her tight "You have us now. Me, Indicus, Dremora, Charity and Cherish"

Crystal did not look up as her two mates hugged her close to themselves. "Thank you I am glad I found you and Indicus, Arcania "

Indicus smiled, "Like I said we saved each other. Arcania's depression, my attempt to find a mission that would end me. Your issue with the changeling hunters."

Arcania nods "And soon the hunters will be found and dealt with" she says and nuzzles Chrysalis "Worry not dear, the Princess will sort this out. When they and Thorax found out what had happened, they were all furious"

Crystal nuzzled Indicus and Arcania her mouth turned into a content smile as she was reminded of what she had. "Thank you both for the support it is nice to feel loved again." Crystal looked at Indicus, "Ocean Gale would have gotten along just fine with you Indicus. You both are quite similar in some manners."

Arcania chuckles "Yeah, almost the same in personality too" she chuckles "I can still remember how polite and chivalrous he was when buying the potions" she says and nuzzles her back "More than welcome darling, and rest assured, Dremora will protect when I cannot"

Indicus and Crystal sat there cuddling with each other. Both sporting smiles. Crystal did take a second to give Arcania a kiss before cuddling back up with Indicus. "Cuddling is got to be the best part about this relationship." Indicus commented

"Don't worry someday you will change that statement" Crystal joked.

Arcania pokes her tongue out as she felt Dremora cuddle her "So, I am wondering something, how are we going to be going about digging the tunnels from the headquarters to the new house?" he asks "I'm just wondering if it's absolutely neccessary and well, practical"

"This far out rune gates would work much better. A tunnel of such a great distance would be too expensive and we would have to have a lot of air shafts to breath. Though a shorter escape tunnel would work in the worst case scenario's." Indicus pointed out.

Arcania smiles "Well it's just as well that I'm a expert in such things" she says as she kisses Indicus "And you are right, a short escape tunnel route is a good idea, and the rune gates would make things a lot easier"