Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Indicus and Crystal watched as the band came on stage. A band he was unfamiliar with since he never really indulged in his like for music very much. But he trusted Arcania's taste in music seeing as she had been here many times before. "This should be interesting." Indicus whispered.

The vocalist grins wickedly "Mares and Stallions, Fillies and Colts, we are...Archetects of Doom!" he screams into the microphone as they begin their set, beginning with "Here The Be Witches"

and finishing with "Fodder For the Elder Gods"

Indicus found he liked the songs and they shared a similar nature with the song he heard over the PA and the songs were just as catchy. When the music ended Indicus turned towards Arcania. "I have to say this band is pretty good."

Arcania smiles "Yeah, I used to love listening to them when I was little" she says as Nightmare comes out once more.

"Archetects of Doom, everypony!" he shouts before he grins wickedly and there was a gleam in his eyes "And now for the event you've all been waiting for" he says and all the lights go out. As the lights went out, there was smoke and and fog, then screams and wailing could be heard. Soon the lights were back on and about a quarter of the crowd were now in cages "Mares and Gentlecolts, this.." he motions to the captives in the cages "This is what happens when you commit deeds of evil with no remorse and regret. Amongst all you lovely patrons of our carnival, these ponies have been mingling with you, with evil thoughts in their minds and hearts, Amongst these evil ponies, were rapists, vandals, thieves among other things. Mares and Gentlecolts, let this be a warning to you, mistakes are made, acts are done out of desperation, but unless you repent, show remorse and regret, this is where you very well mayend up" he says in a sombre tone as the cages are lowered through trapdoors in the floor by their top chains. He grins again "Now that that is over, please enjoy the rest of the night!" he says as the doors to the exits were unlocked and openned once more.

When the lights went out Indicus instinctively had his hand on his blade before Crystal calmed him with a hand on his shoulder "I don't think we have anything to worry about." Indicus now not on edge was very impressed with how fast Nightmare worked when the lights came back on. Both Crystal and Indicus followed Arcania out.

"That was an interesting conclusion to say the least." Crystal commented 

Arcania smiles and nods "Daddy likes his work to serve as a warning. though some would see what he does as evil in itself, but what he does is better than having overcrowded prisons because those ponies won't repent and show remorse and regreat" she says "It is better the prisons are free for those that need a little aid in showing it or those that are willing to" she says and smiles a bit more "ooh skeeball, shall we?"

"Most would see what Luna tasked me and my team to do as a one way ticket to Hell or as most say Tartarus. What your father does is a public service." Indicus and Crystal followed Arcania's gaze to the skeeball machine. "Sure lets go." 

Arcania nods "That's the way that the Princesses see it, that's how he's allowed to do it" she says and nuzzles him, paying for some balls, offering the first two shots to Indicus and Crystal "You two go first" she says with a smile.

Indicus took the ball in his hand and rolled it up the ramp the ball managed to make thirty points while Crystal took a shot and managed to one up him making it into the forty point hole and walked away with a satisfied grin. "Your up Arcania."  

Arcania smiles, takes a ball and aims a little off, throwing not quite hard but not so soft either, and scores a high 50 "Ooh yeah, your turn again loves" she says, standing back and smiling, she wondered if the other two would copy her actions, and see how it went.

Indicus took his turn, he rolled the ball off center giving it a slight spin that would have netted him a fifty if he was not a hare's breath off getting him a ten instead. "Damn so close."

Crystal rolled the ball down the center the same way as the last time getting another forty points. "See it's simple." Crystal teased.  "Your turn Arcania we are at one hundred seventy with four throws to go."

Arcania smiles "Lets see if I can get us to two hundred and seventy points" she says as she takes the ball, closes her eyes and using some of the skills her mother taught her when it came to this sort of thing, she did the same movements, except a little different, she breathed in, and then as she breathed out, she threw teh ball, landing it in a one hundred hole.

Indicus rolled the ball with much more care managing the fifty hole with ease. "See if I actually try it's not very hard."

Crystal rolled her eyes and aimed for the highest scoring hole which she found to be two hundred. Making a couple of adjustments she actually managed to score. "Puts us at five hundred twenty last ball and your up Arcania."

Arcania smiles "Highest score in history of the Carnival" she says, once again closing her eyse,clearing her mind, doing a few breathing exercises and then the last time she exhales, she throws the ball, landing it in the two hundred spot, she opens her eyes and giggles excitedly "Yaay~" she giggles and hugs both of them as tickets pour out of the machine "Oh wow, look at all these tickets"

"Well that was a seven hundred twenty point game no surprise there. So any other arcades that catch your eye?" Crystal looked around for awhile finding a booth with several targets in the back and a stack of balls with a sign declaring 'five throws 1 bit' "How about that one?" Crystal said pointing out the booth.

Arcania smiles "A bit more of a challenge? Sure" she says, taking their hands and leading them to the booth "I think we have enough time for a game or two" she says, paying the booth owner the bits that was needed.

The owner smiled behind what looked like a skull mask or even a real skull, it was hard to tell, as it was so realistic "Good to see you agains miss Starmane" he says, giving them the balls.

Indicus took his set and much to the confusion of the owner asked him to keep the targets moving at variable speeds if he could. Now sure this would pose a better challenge Indicus proceeded still hitting four out of five targets. "Still got it."

Crystal played normally and managed three out of four targets. Turning to Arcania crystal gestured for her to step up. "Your turn we will pick prizes once your done."

Arcania smiles and nods to the owner, he puts it on her special setting, once again she closes her eyes, and smiles as she listens to the cogs and gears shifting, getting a feel for where the targets lagged the most, hitting five out of five. "Still got it, haven't lost my touch"

Indicus kissed Arcania. "I really need to thank the god that let me cross paths with some of the most amazing mares." Indicus not forgetting Crystal kissed her as well. "Well it's getting late so we better get ready to head off after saying goodbye to your parents."

It was Crystal who asked the big question, "Who taught you to throw like that?"

"Mummy did, it's all about listening and memory" she says with a smile "The tirck with that game is to close your eyes, clear your mind and listen to when the targets lag the most, there is always a certain amount of lag with the targets, and if you listen carefully, you can hear the gears and cogs moving, and listen very carefully for a certain lag where they momentarily stop" she says before they go off to the prize booths, another member of the team behind a skull mask or real skull.

Arcania looks at the prizes and then she saw what she thought would be perfect "Look, custom plushies, I-I want one of my mummy and daddy" she says a litlte sheepishly.

"That explains your skill with these games." Indicus chuckled "Still that much focus is quite impressive."

Indicus smiled looking at the tickets they had. "We seem to have enough to get those along with one for myself and Crystal." Crystal took advantage of that idea and requested a plushie of herself made. Once it was done she grinned, "Now I have something for Faith."

Indicus had something in mind as a memory came up in his head. When the plushie of Luna was done using a image from his memories he smiled. "A reminder of the night Luna let me cry on her shoulder a week after Dusk Flower died I got out of the hospital and wandered and found myself in Luna's room as she was finishing raising the moon. Afterwards she just sat next to me and I talked and cried. I just felt like having a reminder of the person I consider a second mother and or friend. It is hard to describe our relationship with each other."

https://derpibooru.org/1688112?q=gallery_id%3A4303&sd=desc&sf=gallery_id%3A4303 (Image plushie is based on)

Arcania nods "Luna is a very kind and caring mare, a lot of ponies don't realize that" she says and hugs both Indicus and Crystal "alright, lets go to the caravans and say goodbye to my mummy and daddy" she says, gently holding their hands.

Meanwhile, Nightmare and Bella were in their caravan, Bella was cradling a little filly in her arms, humming a soft gypsy lullaby.

Indicus nodded in agreement as they walked he held both mares to his side with a happy smile on his face. It was not long till they got to the caravan cart that Nightmare and Bella lived in. Indicus knocked on the door for politeness sake.

Nightmare looks up "Come in you three" he says before looking over to the filly who was curled up in Bella's lap.

Arcania smiles as she opens the door and walks in with the others and hugs them but then she sees the filly "Daddy?"

"Yes dear, this is your baby sister" he says softly "little Mirabella"