Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Bella smiles "Mirabella was asleep, and we thought you three wanted fun, and knowing Arcania, she'd insist on just staying with her baby sister"

Arcania smiles and giggles, gently tickling the filly's tummy "That's about right, I probably would" she says and kisse Mirabella's nose and smiles "How long will you be here this time?"

Nightmare smiles "A few months at the least, we want to spend more time with you, and for you to ge to know your sister"

Indicus grinned, "Nice to know I won't have to learn the basics of a new magic in only a week." Indicus and Crystal both took a seat on a couch with Crystal trying to see if she could merge with Indicus "This is the least tense slash awkward of the 'meet the marefriends' parents gatherings I have been to."

Arcania smiles and nods as Nightmare smiles "Well that's the other reason, the magic I will be teaching you is quite intense, and is best taken in small doses" he says before smiling "Well, I'm sure you three are eager to get back to your own filly, please do come by during the day as well, Mirabella won't be asleep then, much" he chuckles opening the door for them as Arcania smiles and leads them out "See you mumm, daddy and baby sister"

"It's been nice getting to know you both." Indicus looks at Nightmare. "Guess we can meet up in the mornings so you can teach me how to use blood magic without killing myself." Indicus joked having read up on the risks.

Nightmare smiles "We shall see" he says before wathcing them leave.

Arcania smiled "Sorry I didn't tell you about Daddy, I just wasn't sure you'd be okay with his...practices" she says softly and nuzzles them as they walk "With both of you being well..you know"

Indicus laughed. "It's fine,There is no room for me to judge anyway, I have done much worse things then what your father is doing. A decent moral justification is all that separates me from those he captured."

Crystal rolled her eyes, "You do bad things to typically bad people that forfeit their lives anyway. Not exactly monster material."

Arcania smiles and nods "Besides, look at you now. You helped me, his daughter, you then took in Faith and then found and took in Crystal here" she hugs the both of them as they arrive back at their house, she walks in "Hey Cherish sweetie, how's litlte Faith?"

Cherish smiles "Sleeping like a log, I gave her some of my love to help her settle down, how was the carnival? Did you get to see your parents again?" she asks

Indicus shook his head, "Yea you are both right, I guess I am worrying about my past more then I need to." Crystal quietly nuzzled Indicus. When they entered the house Indicus and Crystal both smiled seeing Faith sleeping soundly. 

Indicus decided to answer the question, "Yea we got to see Arcania's parents, their nice people and have a great show on top of that."

Cherish smiles "Oh they really do, and they are nice people. Their the ones that found me and got me into the guild" she says as she stands up and stretches "Well, I've got some jobs to do tomorrow" she says and kisses Arcania on the cheek "I'll have the contracts finished by the morning after, until then, mistress" she says and then disappears into the shadows.

Arcania simply sigh ans looks to them "and I guess I hadve more friend than I thought I did"

Indicus kissed Arcania, "Of course you do your a nice mare and that is bound to make you plenty of friends." Indicus yawned "Well then I'm tired and the bed seems quite inviting."

Crystal yawned as well as if the idea of sleep triggered her sudden drowsiness. "Sleep that sounds good sleeping on a bed sounds even better. I'll even extend it since my reserves are nice and deep." Crystal made good on her promise and suddenly the bed could comfortably fit the three of them.

Arcania smiles and snuggles up to them, sighing happily as she closed her eyes, hugging her plushies of her parents cutely. "Goodnight my loves, may Luna bless you with pleasant dreams" she says sleepily and falls asleep.

Indicus and Crystal follow suit cuddling up to each other before drifting off to sleep with satisfied smiles on their faces Indicsus didn't even care he was playing little spoon with Crystal. Crystal was enjoying the warmth of company for the first time in years.

It wouldn't be until morning when Arcania would wake up, she yawns and stretches as she smiles looking at her marefriend and stallionfriend. she kisses thier noses before making some coffee and going to check on Faith.

Indicus woke up to a kiss then got up to the smell of coffee. Getting up Indicus looked at his still sleeping Changeling marefriend giving her a kiss on the lips when her hands shot up and grabbed him and held him in for the kiss before letting her grip loosen.

"Well your up." Indicus joked.

"Yes and I might keep you here for bed in breakfast." Crystal shot back hugging Indicus back to her chest.

Indicus gave some playful shouts for help.

"You put yourself in that situation hon, I ain't getting inbetween a lovestruck Changeling Queen and her lover" Arcania shouts back with a giggle before brining in three mugs of coffee and setting them down on the bedside tables, then kisses and nuzzles the both of them. "To interfere with a changeling queen's love is to put yourself in danger" she says jokingly.

Crystal lifted Indicus up from her face with a wicked grin. "You see my little Indicus you are our coltfriend that means we own you and right now I am making my claim." 

Crystal nipped Indicus' neck and let her fangs hover over his jugular. "Yes I think I will." Crystals eyes glowed then she sunk her fangs in before pulling them out. " This marks you as my mate all that see will know.

Indicus only noted the pinch of pain then euphoria. Then he was looking at his marefriend. "Lovestruck indeed."

Arcania giggles and nuzzles him "So, I've got some work to catch up on today, but you two can feel free to see my folks during the day" she says with a smile "I'll catch up with you after my work is finished"

"Have a good day then Arcania." Indicus waved. Then Indicus got up, took the coffee and started drinking with Crystal close behind Crystal in sweat pants and a sports bra and Indicus in shorts.

Indicus hugged Crystal close enjoying the feeling of her pressed against him. Indicus ate a quick breakfast got a shower with Crystal and the pair got dressed before heading off to see Nightmare and Bella.

Bella was wondering around the carnival grounds in a gown while holding the little filly in her arms, feeding her from a bottle. Meanwhile, Nightmare was preparing for the lesson with Indicus. "Hmm, shouldstart with basics, and we've got plenty of supply" he says to himself softly.

Indicus went to find Nightmare for his first lesson while  Crystal approached Bella for some idle chat and to see Arcania's little sister. 

Indicus found Nightmare and waved meanwhile Crystal found Bella and waved with a smile.

Bella smiles and waves to Crystal while still holding Mirabella in her arms "Oh dear, you look like you could use some new clothes, a mare of your stature should dress for it" she sayssoftly.

Nightmare looks at him and waves "Over here Indicus"

Crystal kept her smile. "Most of my clothes were lost some time ago, I'm just glad Arcania is letting me use some of hers I'll get some of my own soon enough though." Crystal played with Mirabella. "Besides I marked Indicus this morning and he accepted it. It's not a marriage proposal but still I have not had a chance for such a relationship in some time." Crystal's voice got a little higher as her excitement rose.

Meanwhile Indicus walked over to Nightmare, ocasionally touching the bite mark he received.

Bella giggles "that's wonderful news dear, Indicus will make a wonderful husband to you and my daughter" she says, then takes her hand "Come, lets go find you some clothing in my caravan, I'm sure we can find something"

Nightmare smiles "We'll start with basics ,and I found the perfect target and blood donor"

"Thank you Bella." Taking Bella's hand, Crystal followed Bella, entering her caravan after a short walk.

Indicus smiled, "Sounds good, I am ready whenever you are." Indicus figured the sooner was a criminal or a volunteer.

Bella smiles "Of course, anything for you dear" she says as she opens up a full wardrobe as well as her drawers "Choose anything you like darling" she says with a smile, continuing to feed Mirabella.

"First of all, tell me what you ahve learned" Nightmare says