Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Bella then reveals another card to reveal it to be the Mother and chuckles "It would seem one of your wishes has already come true, to be able to be with and see your daughter grow up into the Queen she is destined to be"

Nightmare smiles and places a hand on his shoulder "Good work, we'll call it a day for now" he says and nods to Dremora who fades away

Crystal giggled "Yes that wish has been very much realized. Thanks to Indicus and your daughter what I thought was an end was just another beginning. As cheesey as that sounds." Crystal checked the time and found it was about time for Arcania to close the shop. "Well it seems time to leave, Arcania will be closing for the day and it would be nice to see how she was doing see you later Bella." Crystal gave Bella a hug.

Indicus nodded, "Thanks Nightmare. I'll be sure to practice when I can there were a few basic blood magic spells in the book I can practice when I get more blood." Indicus was about the leave when a question appeared on his mind. "Dose gathering extra blood give any physical boons because when I took the prisoners blood I felt stronger."

Bella smiles "Of course, goodnight Crystal, do come by tomorrow if you want" she says as she takes Mriabella back and holds her, watching Crystal leave the caravan with a smile and a bunch of new clothes.

Nightmare smiles "Good job, say hi to Arcania for us" he says, patting Indicus on the back and watching him leave.

No"I believe I will be frequenting this place. It has been too long since I have been afforded chat." Crystal walked away with a smile and sway in her step.

Indicus waved Nightmare goodbye as he walked off to meet up with Crystal. When they met the couple talked about their day. Before long they entered Arcania's home, well their home now.

Arcania had already gotten home, as her alchemic lab was right next door, and she was flopped onto the sofa and watching television and sipping on a drink. As the two walk in, she smiles "Hi you two, have fun seeing my folks?" she asks

Indicus nodded, "Sure did your father got me started on blood magic and I plan to practice when I can while Crystal here got some new cloths from your mom and chatted with her for a bit." Indicus and Crystal sat down on the couch next to Arcania with Indicus sandwiched between his marefriends .

"So how was your day Arcania?" Crystal inquired.

Arcania smiles "Got a majority of my orders done" she says and turns the mute on, and nuzzles them "And tha's great, I have some more clothes you can choose from too, don't need to ask dear, we share a stallion, why not share clothe too" she asks with a giggle

"Gods help me your already teaming up what is a guy to do if subjected to the antics of two mares that know how to push my buttons? I barely survived the relationship with one."  Indicus said in mock anguish.

"Save yourself the trouble and admit defeat." Crystal replied.

Arcania laughs "Oh my poor, dear, delusional fool of a lover" she says and kisses him "You should have known that Crystal and I would double team up on you" she says and giggles, hugging both of them "But do not worry, I'll make sure that Crystal here looks as beautiful as the day is young" she says and nuzzles Crystal lovingly "and I am so glad you two get along so well with my parents, oh how is my baby sister?"

"Your sister is doing quite well." Crystal answered.

Indicus embraced the hug. "You both could weaponize sexy if you chose. People everywhere dying of severe nose bleeds. I still can't figure out what I did to deserve such great mares in my life." 

Crystal kissed Indicus, "You are a good stallion that's how. I'm sure your first love would be happy to see you are happy."

Arcania smiles "Good to hear about Mirabella, and Crystal is right dear. Your parents raised you right, yes you've done some things in your past you're not proud of, but daddy could see that, he could see your remorse and regret about it all." she kisses him "You have a good heart and a good conscience"

"When you're ready to tell us what happened that wieghs so much on your mind we will be here." Crystal hugged Indicus to her chest. 

"Till then we will torment you with our combined sexiness as you put it." This statement enticed a laugh out of Indicus.

"What do you mean til then?" Arcania asks with a giggle, pressing up against Indicus as well "He knows very darn well that even when he tells us what weighs so much on his mind and chest, we will still tomrnet him with our sexiness, but then make it all better with our love" she chuckles

"Damn, I thought I would eventually receive a break but alas it was not to be." Indicus said dramatically. Crystal giggled, "You act as if you are receiving the bad end of the deal. Many males would kill to be where you are."

Indicus pretended to think, "Hmm your both right but I think I will still do this." Indicus wiggled his fingers and before Crystal could say anything he started tickling her belly sending the Changeling Queen into a fit of laughter. "Hahahah, please.."

Arcania giggles and nuzzles him "Oooh nice trick, who knew that our lovely Changeling Queen here was ticklish" she giggles as she joins in on the tickle attack before Faith begun to wake up and cry. "Well looks like our fun is over" she giggles as she goes to get the little nymph and cradles her in her arms "shh, shh, it's okay baby girl, mama's here"

Indicus stopped his assault on Crystal's belly and turned to Faith who was starting to calm down. Asfter Crystal got the laughing out of her system she walked towards the crib.

"It is nice that there is no physical feeding needed just loving Faith feeds her.

Arcania smiles and nods "Indeed, though one day I would like a foal of my own" she says softly and nuzzles the three of them, smiling at Faith's cooing "Yes sweetie, you're as good as my own blood, but, well you'll understand when you're older" she giggles.

Indicus held his marefriends to his side with a smile. " Then I will keep that in mind when you're ready to go there Arcania."  Indicus looked over at Crystal. " So hate to kill the mood but any word from your changelings on those hunters?" 

Crystal shook her head, "Nothing yet, guess so far the princesses hunt has drove them into hiding." 

Arcania closes her eyes "I do hope those hunters get caught and punished, but I wonder why your letter of truce wasn't delivered to you when King Thorax's was" she says softly and shakes her head before kissing the two then kissing Faith's nose "Sleep well little Princess"

"I don't know how the spells to send letters to others work so it could be that the spell failed to find Crystal in hiding, or at worst someone intercepted the letter." Indicus guessed.

Crystal shrugged, "Well, either way if it was not for never receiving that letter till recently then I would have met you two." 

Crystal kissed Indicus and Arcania, "Those hunters will not be a problem now that I am not so weak anymore, besides I would imagine Indicus can handle himself and I believe you Arcania can handle herself."

Arcania nods and sighs as she leans back and relaxes a little bit, "Most of my orders are done, most of the rest are small orders, or ones for the guild, so I can finally relax for a bit" she says, smiling over at litlte Faith who was curled up, sucking on the end of her tail.

"That's always good to hear." Indicus put his arms around his marefirends "I will have to say it is kind of nice not going out on a contract constantly. I hope I can get used to this."

"You think that is tiring? Try runing a nation." Crystal playfully sniped.

"Hmpf, try running an assassin's and thieves guild, while dealing with being the adopted daughter of a gypsie queen and a carnival master who is also an ex Night Guard Captain" she says with a chuckle "Think of all the negative stereotypes I get called"

Indicus felt it smart to stop there. "Okay I'll give you two the win on this one. Though I never knew you ran the local assassin's and thieves guild Arcania" 

Crystal patted Indicus on the head. "Smart stallion, though I'm surprised you never mentioned that you built  Canterlot's assassin's guild."

Indicus just glared at Crystal, "Because I don't find it worth mention. I even keep it under wraps though no surprise you would know is it." 

Arcania looks at him "Ah so you are the one I have to thank for my little safe haven" she says then closes her eyes "Though I am beginning to wonder..it would seem there may be some dissent within the ranks of the guild, only one I can truly count on is our little Cherish"