Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Jasper chuckles "Indeed I have, and despite their appearance, they were very useful in finding the others" he says, smiling at a few of the other staff "And the non Changelings here, have been very accomodating to us"

Indicus decided to say what we both thought of their appearance. "Well that is quite fortunate help is help even if it is from changelings that look like they had a run in with a paint factory and I can't explain the wing tail." 

Jasper chuckles "I know, how they can put up with being so...colorful, I will never understand" he says as they arrive at Arcania's old room "Here is your room, your ladyship, lunch will be served shortly, and i will make sure it is your favorite"

Arcania hugs him "thank you Jasper"

Indicus and Crystal both wave ast he leaves the room to have lunch prepared Indicus looks to the group. "Well it seems things can get even better we will have to pray that our fortune holds as it has for this long."

Arcania smiles as she flops onto her bed "Yeah, mummy and daddy had big hearts, that's for sure" she says softly "I remember my first encounter with a Changeling, in fact it was with Jasper" she chuckles "He took my curiosity quite well and explaiend as much as he could to a small filly"

"I can imagine the curiosity between how your parents must have raised you to be less sceptical of other races and stories of changelings being less than favorable." Crystal said adding her own insight. "I am glad at least some ponies are not as skittish around the predator races like changelings and griffins."

"My father fought in the wars, that's how he became a Lord, and mother was raised by a Changeling and Griffon couple" Arcania says with a soft chuckle "So, they know that not all stories are true, and raised me to the same standards." she says, picking up an old stuffie, kept pristine by magic "In order to achieve peace, we must put aside prejudices and have an open mind"

Dremora sits next to her "That is something that Bella and Nightmare would say as well"

Indicus smiled, "That is very true. Though practicing that is very difficult for some and eventually someone will have a difference with someone else and it may escalate. It is why I have a job." 

Crystal shook her head and put a hand on Arcania's shoulder. "The old war horse is just jaded, it is always good to strive to be a better person."

Dremora nods "Easier said than done, but those who are able to pull it of, are better off for it" he says, petting Arcania on the hand "And can you blame Indicus, dear Cyrstal? After all, all he's really seen is corruption and evil"

Indicus was about to protest Dremora's point before he realized that for most of his life he had been exposed to the worst of the world sure he was killing it but besides his team and now marefriends he had not let himself experience watching normal people going on their lives.

"Funny how right you are Dremora I guess I never thought about it." Indicus replied.

Crystal put a hand on Indicus's shoulder. 

Arcania chuckles and kisses him "Mmm try not to think too much on it love, you've got us now, and all of this lovely house, not to mention a little daughter who loves and adores you, and another one who looks up to you"

Cherish smiles and nods as she dotes over Faith

Indicus kissed Arcania and then Crystal. "Ahh your right jaded or not I have a great life right now with nothing to complain about." Indicus looked at both of the daughters he now had with a smile. "Yea life is good right now."

Cherish sits down and smiles "Mm this place is nice" she says softly and puts Faith in her crib, tucking her in "Mm good girl, you're going to grow up to be just as beautiful as your mother" she says as she then sees Jasper "Jasper, isn't it?"

Jasper nods "It is, miss Cherish, it has been a while"

Indicus looked around the room before curiosity took over. "Who wants to walk around learn the place as is the case for most of us?"

Crystal shrugged, "Why not might as well pass some time." Crystal got up behind Indicus as they waited for a moment to see who else was interested.

Arcania nods and smiles "Oh and don't be surprised if you see other species here, mother and father were always open to helping anyone out, no matter race, age, gender, sexuality or species" she says as she stretches "Come on, I can show you around"

"Don't worry everyone here was not even raised in equestria and I would imagine if your parents hired Changelings other races would not be out of the question." Indicus said with a grin. As they started to walk down the hall Indicus glanced behind himself and saw Crystal grin and she suddenly hopped up on his back forcing him to held her legs to his sides her chest just above his head. "Now onwards my steed!" Crystal said with a laugh.

Indicus smiled at Crystal's antics and proceeded noticing she was probably using a light anti gravity spell to lower her weight so she would be easier to hold. "As you command mistress." Indicus remarked with exaggerated reverence. He really started to notice as time went by how playful Crystal was and her playfulness only grew be it teasing or not as time passed

Arcania smiles "I think you two would have absolutely loved them" she says "I didn't get to spend too much time with my mummy, but from what my daddy told me, when I was a filly, and from what mummy Bella and daddy Nightmare told me, they were just such lovely ponies" she says as she starts the tour, coming across a resident of the manor, she waves to the white frost wolf with odd markings on her body and face, who waves back.

Crystal was the one to speak up this time. "I would imagine so if what my former subjects say is any indication of their character."

The Ice wolf catches Crystal's eye. "Now that is a race I have not seen much of."

"That's Scarlet Rose" Arcania explains "A sort of adopted sister of mine, she opted to live here, instead of in the city, she can't stand all the smoke and smog" she says as they continue the tour "Can't say I blame her, she is rather shy though" she explains

Indicus shrugged, "Perhaps we will get to know each other in time i would hope." Indicus looked back at the ice wolf giving a small smile. Indicus shifts around to better support Crystal on his back as he walked.

"You will, she doesn't go out very much, and we'll be living her too now" she says and smiles at him "Just remember, she is shy" she says and smiles, holding Dremora's hand "Which reminds me, I need to find her some new books"

"Don't worry I will keep her shyness in mind if I ever meet her again." Indicus replied wanting to know the wolf woman a little bit more.

Crystal figured out what Indicus was planning and teased him "So another addition hmm?"

Indicus shook his head, "That's not it just figured making friends with the staff would be nice."

"She's not staff love, she's like an adopted sister" Arcania smiles and hugs him "I just offered for her to live here as she can't stand all the smog and smoke from the big city" she says and smiles "she's a real cutie too" she says as she rummages around her bags "Ah here we are" she says as she pulls out a few deluxe coloring books and deluxe crayons "Scarlette, dear, come here please" she calls to her.

Scarlette smiles and wags her tail as she skips over to her "Yes big sissis?" she asks, looking at her hopefully.

Arcania smiles and hugs her "Hey little sis, this is Dremora, but you already know him" she says as he bows to her "And this is Indicus Ventrule and Queen Chrysalis"

"Queen Chrysalis?" Scarlette asks and bows "Jasper speaks very highly of you, your ladyship"

Crystal laughs, "You are Arcania's sister by blood or not so you can drop the formalities if you wish. Chrysalis or Crystal will suffice. Besides I have no kingdom to rule, my old title of queen is unfounded at best."

Scarlette nods "O-okay" she says as she straightens up then notices something in Arcania's hand "Big sissis?"

She smiles and nods "Yes little sister, I got you some new coloring books and crayons" she gives them to her, after receiving a happy squeal and tight hug from Scarlette.