Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

"Your mother is right Arcania Chrysalis  now that she is healthy will be a force to be reckoned with. Besides she is just way too stubborn to die a lot like Indicus in that sense. It helps she now has you and Indicus to live for." Shaded patted Arcania's hand reasuringly.

Arcania nods "I know, I still worry though" she says "Motherly instincts I guess" she says and chuckles a little, "I bet once Shadow sees our Scarlet, and of course Hope, she'd just melt" she chuckles then looks to Shaded "No stealing them away from us" she giggles

Shaded chuckled, "Oh no you found out my master plan but it was so perfect how did you know?" Shaded said with a dramatic flair.

He could not hold himself together for long as he erupted into a fit of laughter

Arcania chuckles and shakes her head "Well they are pretty damn cute" she says "regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if Indi decides to get you lot to live here with us" she chuckles once more "The place surely is big enough"

(edited)

Shaded pretended to think about the idea for a minute. "Hmm free room and board in a huge place like this with food being easy enough to purchase between all of us. I would be quite stupid to reject such an offer besides it will give Shadow Step a chance to spar with her 'big brother' again a little ritual they have had since they first met." 

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Arcania chuckles "Not to mention, the girls will get to dote on Scarlette all they want" she says and hugs her younger sister close.

"And I might get a chance to have more femininity around here" Bella says with a smrik

Shaded laughed, "I can see that two guys and Chrysalis is not exactly the most feminine mare out there though knowing the Queen she has messed with Indicus quite a bit. She would mess with her rookie royal guards back in the day as well but never once do anything that would seem untoward of a Queen. It was always hilarious. Was kind of a initiation for any new blood."

"Weeell...he's pretty much been made her King, ya know" Arcania says with a chuckle, "Not that I mind, I also have Dremora around here somewhere" she then looks around to see if she could find him.

"You called dear?" Dremora asks as he comes out from the shadows

"You do have a point and from what I have seen in glances is the changes are coming along." Shaded looked towards Dremora. "Well speak of the devil, albit literally in this case. Anyway you know Dremora we will have to go to a bar and get to know each other I would like to get to know the company Indicus keeps."

Dremora chuckles with a deep rumble "Please don't equate me with that bastard" he says and nod and says "Well I'm sure you'd be wanting to be sure what kind of mate Arcania has as well" he chuckles, again with the deep rumble "But you have my word I won't let anything untoward happen to her, I've been with her family since before she was born, and when she was born, I was always a guardian to her"

Nightmare chuckles "Indeed you were and always will be, I know some might think it strange, a Daemon Lord being a guardian for a small one, but contrary to popular belief, as long as you know the right incantations, the Daemon you summon can actually be very trustworthy, Dremora here is living proof of it"

Shaded Persona laughed, "I'm not worried at all Arcania's father would have you dead if you were doing something to her. Even if you managed to trick him as unlikely as that is Indicus would have you dead and there would not be a damn thing you could do about it." Shaded's tone darkened. "I love the stallion like a brother but the time he sought revenge for Dusk Flower's death I feared him. In that moment you could have told me Indicus was a bastard child of the devil and some death goddess and I would have believed it.

Shaded shook his head "I shouldn't ruin a lady's day with such dark topics sorry."

Nightmare just chuckles "Dremora's just a big ol' teddy bear, when it comes to Arcania at least" he says, motioning to how Arcania was now snuggled up to him, cuddling his tail, as he was in his wolf form, and his tail was gently wagging.

"Can I help it that she is so darn cute?" Dremora asks with a chuckle.

Shaded laughed with Nightmare. "I can see that." Shaded paused in thought before chuckling "I kind of feel sorry for these hunters they are up against three former spec ops soldiers I don't think their training covers evading ponies like them. They will be dead before they knew what hit them." 

Shaded stood up and stretched, "I will get to hear my wife complain about how easy the job was. Though that may end up with me... " Shaded grins "Yea I might have to thank the hunters for being so pathetic tomorrow." 

+Arcania chuckles "Yeah I can imagine, I might juemo*n=st have to steal away with Dremora for a bit, knowing Indicus and Chrysalis may want to...consummate things" she chuckles and snuggles  more into Dremora "I wonder though...can a Daemon lord and a mortal have foals?"

"Indeed, as for foals with a Demon Lord it might be possible. There are several stories about such things even if they vary." Shaded replied. 

"There are probably places you can go to find out for sure though."

Dremora chuffs a little "Whoah there little darling, let us just enjoy the time we have together first, if it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't" he chuckles a bit and hugs her tightly "So Shaded..tell me, how bad was it when Indicus' partner was killed?"

Shaded sighed, "Dusk Flower and Indicus were both captured after we fell into a trap. We were ordered to escape and they stayed."

Shaded took another breath. "Anyway we escaped and regrouped. It took ten days to get an assault team together. In that time they were tourtured. Indicus never has talked about the details. All I know is by the time we arrived the place was filled with bodies. Dusk's corpse was gently set in plain view. It was covered in numerous wounds and signs of rape were also present. Indicus just left a note saying that he was hunting the leader down himself, and that he was resigning from his position.

"After that there was just news of a vigilante killing gang members and criminals. Days later a mafia Don was dead. Killed by a explosion with the killer presumed dead. We knew Indicus did it and thought him dead until recently. All of Indicus's kills were brutal designed for pain and leathality."

Shaded closed his eyes. "You will have to ask Indicus to get details."

Dermora nods "So that's why I could sense the immense amount of darkness within his heart" he then smiles a little "Well worry not, with Queenie and Arcania's help, he will lighten up in time" he says with a grin "Besides, I am training him in his ancestry"

"Yes that would be why." Shaded smirks, "I hope so he has a habit of trying to carry his burdens alone and of trying to shoulder the protection of those he holds close all by himself. I can see him letting go of some of what burdens him but he still has too much on his shoulders for one stallion to carry" Shaded looks at Dermora and Arcania. "Still thank you both for helping Indicus."

Arcania smiles "I wouldn't worry all that much, he's not alone,and I'm sure in time, he will come to realize it" she says, hugging into Dremora again "Why don't we leave you to spend some time with Scarlette, unless you want us around" she giggles

Shaded chuckled, "Everyone has no obligation to leave unless you want to. As for Indicus the problem is not him being alone but that he feels the need to stand alone as the protector of everyone he cares for especially now I just worry he will get himself killed. He is strong as a magic user and even physically along with being very skilled but he still can be killed." 

"In that case" Arcania says as she stays there with the others, just loving the sight of Scarlette being happy and loved on by Shaded.

Jasper walks in with some snacks and drinks, smiling "It is so wonderful to see her happy like this"

Shaded regained his smile as he noticed how much Scarlette was enjoying his little gestures. "Thanks for the snacks ma'am" Shaded takes a drink, opens it up and takes a sip. Even giving a drink and snack to Scarlette.

Jasper chuckles and changes to his mare form "You caught me out sir Shaded, it's been a long time" she grins widely at him "I wonder why our Queen hasn't yet"

Scarlette happily took a drink and  a snack, nuzzling up to Shaded and wagging her tail

Jasper er Jasmine now smiled "Well, I'll be, you always had that affect on the young"

Shaded chuckled, "She probably harbors a bit of anticipation and worry about how the metamorphosis of our new king is coming along and she has to worry about the hunter threat for now give it a little while longer and she will acknowledge you like she did before Jasmine." Shaded returned Scarlette's nuzzle with one of his own.