Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Jasmine nods "I understand sir, I just.." she looked a little misty eyed "I miss the old days sir, but do not get me wrong, mr and mrs Starmane, they had given a lot of us cast outs or runaways a new home and work, they treated us like family"

"Josephine was always a kind woman, and Stephan..well.. you all know how our lovely Arcania turned out" Bella says

"Oh shush mama, you and daddy Nightmare did most of the raising of me" Arcania says, with a blush

"Yay!" Scarlette giggles

Shaded hugged Jasmine, "Don't worry Jasmine I also miss the time when Chrysalis had the hive prospering, before misfortune struck. Thorax is a decent leader but when things get dire I don't know how well he can stand under the pressure." Shaded released the hug and smiled "Besides It seems at this rate we will have a true king for the first time in many centuries."

Jasmine smiles “I know, I could smell and taste the love that Indicus has both our Queen and for Lady Starmane” she says “it had been far too long since I had seen our Queen or Lady Starmane happy like this”

the whole time, Arcania was making faces “Please Jasmine, I’ve asked you before, just call me Arcania”

Shaded laughed, "Good luck with that Arcania. After the first year in Queen Chrysalis's service the Queen requested Jasmine to call her by her name and Jasmine continued with the honorifics even when ordered. Might want to accept it now because it is how it is and always will be." 

Jasmine smiles “It is the life of a servant, even when called upon for more delicate problems” she says and shakes her head.

Meanwhile, aboard Byron’s ship, Crystal sat on deck and watched as the waves rolled by.

Shaded just continued to laugh.

On the Byron's ship Nebula Star walked up to Crystal. "So how are you doing Queenie, you out here enjoying the view or just in deep thought about what is going on right now.?"

Crystal smiles “Just wondering how one of my most trusted guards found himself in such company” she chuckles lightly “Shaded Persona, not just trusted with the security of my life and the hive, but my most hidden secrets”

Nebula smiled, "That story he did tell us. It was after the hive fell apart and he was looking for food in Canterlot so happens he tried feeding off of Princess Luna one night while she was in her disguise. She found him out but decided to recruit him instead of arresting him. It was about a year before Indicus joined us."

Crystal chuckles “That certainly sounds like him, and his love? Shadow Step? Oh yes, the love coming from the two of them is quite delicious” she grins “I’m just glad some of my closest friends survived”

Caelano looks to the others and smiles “so Indicus, how’d a rugged man like you get hooked with two beautiful girls?”

Nebula laughed, "Honestly I did not notice them becoming an item til' a bit after Indicus left fer his revenge. Then they told meself and Luna."

Indicus looked at Caelano. "Dumb luck mostly. I got my payment from a noble trying to cheat me. Then I went to the forest to wash the blood off and heard Arcania singing. Some days later I met Chrysalis by finding her in a cave taking her to Arcania's place and stitching up her wounds from prior attacks from the hunters. So nothing story worthy." Indicus refocused on flying.

Shadow Step shook her head. "You are probably understating what you did for the both of them so quit being so damn modest, Indi." 

Caelano chuckles “from what Arcie told me, you were extremely chivalrous and gentleman like” she shakes her head “I swear if Capper were here..” she trails off and smirks “you two could learn from each other”

Indicus chuckled, "Learn something from this guy hmm? Being nice is nothing too special and with Crystal I just used basic medical training to stich her wounds. So nothing anyone else couldn't do" Indicus affirmed once more 

“From m what I heard, She nearly missed you with her knife and offer to get it out of the tree for her and then walk her home? The very same night, you then adopt the little princess and you then go searching for Queenie to rescue her. I’d call that pretty special” Caelano says

"No one got hurt when the knife was thrown and as for the princess, Arcania and I couldn't leave someone so young to die. As for Chrysalis we had a lead on her location and knew without help the Hunters would kill her. Each decision was one any sane person would make. Besides I am military, active or not I'm not going to just let others die for no reason."

Shadow step sighed. "Give up Caelano you will not be successful in what you are trying to do if there was an element of modesty Indi would take the damn thing. We have to brag for him."

Caelano chuckles “Well then, better a modest pony than a braggart, I say” she says and looks out to the horizon “I wonder how Byron is faring with Nebula” she chuckles “He’s a suave gentle wolf but can’t always take a hint”

Indicus and Shadow Step looked at eachother, then Indicus spoke. "Nebula might give him a chance but then again she might not with her it is up to her mood and luck to decide"

Shadow Step chuckles "She was talking about you alot Indi when you 'died' hell if you looked for it she might have been the most torn up. She may still have a small crush on you."

Indicus sighed. "I thought that she dropped the crush a long time ago. You know I was never deliberately trying to get hitched with one mare much less more than that it all just kinda happened. I sometimes feel like I'm the main character in one of those harem mangas that Shaded reads.

Shadow Step had a playful glint in her eye, "You know if you asked Shaded might..."

"Nope, nope I know where that is going and we are not going there." Indicus blushed.

Shadow Step just laughed and continued to search for the hunters that were said to be nearby.

Caelano chuckles "Trust me, Byron isn't a man that easily gives up" she says and sips on some ale "I honestly just hope we can find these hunters before they take any more innocent lives" she says and looks out of the window and sighs "I remember when..we are under the Storm King's command"

Indicus is quite for a second. "The Storm King... Ah I remember that invasion it has been awhile since I have heard the name. His second Tempest Shadow I believe, put up one hell of a fight against us then had a change of heart and helped the young Princess."

Indicus shakes his head. "I heard the Storm King wasn't exactly the best boss and his commanders less so."

Caelano grimaces "Yeah, when we were under his control, we had nothing but gruel to eat, it was horrible" she says and looks out of the window "but with Princess Twilight and her friends' help, we broke free of the grasp he had on us" she smiles a bit more "Yes, they have a lot to learn, but they are good ponies none the less"

Both Indicus and Shadow Step nodded in agreement.

"They also have a rare luck with subduing most enemies without getting blood on their hands and the few that die well the kills are so clean that they don't really regester to the girls." Indicus said thinking back to the Storm King. "If the world is kind they will stay that way."

Meanwhile, Byron was sitting on deck of his vessel and looking out at the waves "Ah, the ocean may be a harsh mistress, but ah wouldna give it up fer anything" he says, leaning back a bit and letting the fresh ocean breeze go through his hair and fur.

"Ah tae ol' captain comes to visit." Nebula Star grinned 

"Be it the ocean, criminals or enemy soldiers at least they're honest in their intentions. Nobles and Politicians however, the slimy bastards play your friend for a day, a week, or maybe a year n' they betray you tae second their done."

Byron nods "It's why me sister Gracie left the courts n stuffiness and left fer the seas" he says "She fought fer 'er people's freedom and wealth" he smiles as a group of the crew came up with instruments and he begun to sing

Nebula Started to bob her head to the music and smiled as she looked at Crystal and Byron and took Crystal's hand and pulled her up. "Up ya go Queenie your dancin' to this song with me and get Indi to take ya to a proper Threstral owned pub best place to have a drink in tae world."

Crystal blushed a bit "Y-you and Indicus are close?" she asks, dancing with her "I can never fathom how such a charming stallion was single.." she says, soon enjoying both the tune and the dancing.

"Ship on the port bow!" The lookout calls