Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Victoria Everglade

It was Nebula Star's turn to blush, "Very close friends, we would always make remarks at one another ranging from tame to sexual even after Dusk Flower and Indi got hitched we would trade remarks or even do our damndest to make the other blush. I can't count the times I tricked him into walking in on me in a shower. Funny part is Dusk encouraged our game even keeping score last time she told us it was 1527 to 858 with me in the lead. of course that was from the point that she started keeping score two or three years before she died." 

Crystal giggles a little "Ooh you sneaky mare" she says and playfully jostles her "I might try, but I think he'd just mount me there and then if he catches me in the shower" she says and looks out of the window.

Byron looks out with a spyglass "Ah, not the hunters but..ALL HANDS ON DECK!"

"That was half the fun getting him so embarrassed that he would fight himself on joining or running off."

Nebula blushed, "Though it never got as far as him mounting me."

When the captain shouted Nebula readied her sword her embarrassment melting into a cool calm. "So who are our guests?"

Byron grimaces "Black Pirates" he sighs "The worst kind" he says and looks to two of his female crew mates  "Crystal, can you get Natalia and Sapphire to safety please" he says and then looks to Nebula "Natalia and Sapphire were rescues.. Black Pirates, aren't just the usual type of pillage, rape, kill etc.. but they're also slave traders, and often use female slaves for certain activities..Natalia and Sapphire were rescues of such horrid activities" He then smiles a little "I like to think myself as a good and fair captain, I treat my crew, from the lowest cabin boy/girl to my first mate as family"

Nebula's grin widened, "Good so I don't have to hold back. I hope they last long enough to make this worth the time I will spend repairing my blade."

Nebula saw the first enemy pirate and jumped into the fray. Taking her first opponent by surprise and quickly slaying another two before they were fully prepared.

Byron chuckles, unsheathing his saber and also jumping into the fray "For land and wealth!" he shouts as he goes straight for the captain.

Sapphire, who was the younger of the two, hid behind Crystal, whimpering

"Fuckin pathetic I've fought lowly brigands that did better than this!" Nebula Star drove her sword through another opponet and ducked a swing from another enemy and ran him through as well. She took a magic bolt from a distant unicorn but her armor rendered the magic harmless the attacker was not so lucky as her own magic bolt hit him.

Byron nods "These are the lowly grunts, cannonfodder so to speak" he grunts as he rushed towards the captain "Prepare ter meet yer maker!" he shouts, engaging in a one on one with him. "Show them no mercy Nebula!" he shouts, clashing cutlasses with the Captain "I'll make ye pay fer yer wicked ways!" he slashes across his face, leaving a nasty scar.

Nebula continued to fight running one through, snapping a neck with magic or even using mana bolts to take care of the ocasional unicorn it was something she did with her squad a lot back in the day. And she was happy she was still pretty good even after being idle for awhile. "So when do you think they will get serious?"

"RAAAAR!" A rush of a small contingent of the higher ups rushes up to the deck

"Best guess? Right about now! Hold them off while I run through their captain, once he's gone, their morale will severely drop!" Byron shouts to her

Nebula Star grinned as she flicked blood off her longsword. "Finally I might get a challenge out of this." The group of five higher ups charge her weapons ready. Nebula deflects two of the strikes while she lets the others ricochet off her armor. Nebula retaliates with a knee in the gut for one and smashing the pumble of her sword into another then guiding her blade into a gap in the leather scale armor that another is wearing injuring his sword arm.

Meanwhile, back at the manor, Nightmare grins "It's far too quiet here, lets put some music on" he says, summoning a record player out of seemingly nowhere, and then puts down a record "Now this is one of my personal favorites, you all will soon see why"

Shaded Persona sat there finding the selection of songs to be oddly enjoyable despite the dark undertones of them. The changeling even found himself humming to quite a few of them. "Where do you find this songs Nightmare? They are quite interesting."

“My travels, a lot of the groups on this vinyl sometimes perform at the carnival. The dark and macabre has a pretty big following, as does cabaret” he explains with a smile “you ought to come see us sometime” he finishes, seeing his little Hope crawl into the Changeling’s lap and curl up,

Shaded nods, "Hmm I think I might do that sounds very interesting might bring Nebula Star and Shadow Step as well." Shaded watched Hope curl up in his lap and smiled, scratching the foal's head. "She yours?"

Bella smiles "Yep, a true blessing, just like Scarlette and Arcania here" she says, hugging her two adopted daughters.

"I have a feeling that she and Faith will become really good friends" Arcania says with a smile

"I can agree with that though I still find it hilarious that Indicus of all people is now a father. He is not one you would normally look at and scream father material but I'm sure he will do fine." Shaded looks at Arcania "He has you and Chrysalis to keep him in check after all."

Arcania chuckles "You're right there, but you ought to see him with little Faith, it's quite the scene, seeing a rough stallion like him melt and dote over a small child" she says and gently gets up to get Faith, carrying the little princess back in.

"Now I would pay to see that." Shaded laughed as he imagined his former leader dote over Faith. "Though I can see why she is quite the cutie isn't she? I'm sure she will make a good leader or excel in whatever she does."  

"I  would say she would follow in her mummy and daddy's footsteps, both of them being leaders, and little ol' me being the daemonic alchemist" she chuckles and shakes her head "She'll be a good and wise Queen one day, of that I am sure"

Shaded, nodded. "Indeed it seems Queen Chrysalis will have a chance to officially step down as queen in the future something I'm sure she would love to have. I imagine hundreds of years leading a kingdom is quite exhausting." Shaded continued to play with Hope.

Arcania smiles "She's going to grow to be big and strong with all the love that she receives" she says, cuddling up to Dremora who just chuckles

"Much like her mother indeed" Jasmine says, cooing over the two small ones.

Shaded felt a small pressure in the back of his head and smiled, "Seems like I Shadow Step, or Nebula Star are in combat. Surprising the danger sense wards Princess Luna put on us still work after all this time."

Shaded shook his head. "Anyway I think both Faith and Hope will get their mother's looks as well. Though I will feel sorry for any stallion Faith finds if she learns to be as much of a tease as the Queen is."

"It wouldn't surprise me, possibly Byron's crew, if they come across any other Pirates, especially Black Pirates, there will be a battle" Arcania says "He has a very strong hatred towards those b..those types"

Shaded shrugged, "Then it seems there is nothing to worry about like I thought. They will take care if the problem easily enough clean their blades and get on with the mission."  Shaded turned his attention back to Hope who was still playing with his hand.