Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Victoria Everglade

"They'll get it done and have some fun at it too, while he despises those type of Pirates, he enjoys running them through" Arcania chuckles "and with a lady on board, he'll up the ante a little" she chuckles and and shakes her head

Shaded sighed "Most likely Nebula and Baron will turn it into some sort of competition on who can get the most kills before they retreat. Kinda wish I could watch, I always found it enjoyable to watch a battle. Sometimes a bit more than actually participating in one." 

Shaded laughed, "That is something Indicus and Nebula would always tease me about the two of them were always itching for a fight."

"I could tell, they seem rather family like" she says and smiles "Sometimes blood means nothing at all, it's all the people around you" she says and then looks down to Faith "hello sweetie, want some of mama Arcie's love?" she asks, giving her some.

"They are close though in what way would always confuse me the type of love would change a lot. Doesn't help their little competition was to make the other blush and you know Indicus enough to figure how well that went for him. I believe Dusk even kept score." Shaded pointed out.

Arcania chuckles "And that doesn't surprise me one bit" she says and smiles a little, playing with Faith "Oof, Jasmine, the little Princess needs a change"

Jasmine chuckles and picks Faith up "come on little one, lets get you into something clean" she coos and carries her to the change room

Shaded chuckled, "Guess it wouldn't if you know Nebula and Indicus still always found it funny that Dusk Flower let it go on even when Indicus was with her. She would even participate at times and from what I heard from Nebula, Indicus and Dusk at the time it got inappropriate for children at times."

Shaded shook his head, "I guess I'll just do as I always have and write it up to their odd relationship with each other."

Arcania nods and just smiles, humming to the music "Honestly, I won't be surprised if they all arrive at some point, all explaining how one group found and killed the hunters, and the other turned up just in time to help finish it" she smiles a bit more

Shaded laughed, "Yes that sounds very much like them. So any little stories you want me to share Arcania? I can easily keep any classified information out of them if need be." Shaded puts a arm behind his head and yawns.

Arcania smiles "Not right now, I just want everyone home safe" she says and hugs the two little ones close to her.

Meeanwhile, in the air the lookout cries "I've spotted them! Captain! They're hiding in the forest over there, I can barely see them, but I can smell the stench of Changeling blood on them"

Caelano nods "Alright everyone..ALL HANDS ON DECK! PREPARE FOR A SURPRISE ATTACK!" she shouts then she sings

Nebula Star smiled at the announcement as she cleaned her blade, " They are hiding in the nearby forest to your east. It is now your turn Indicus and Shadow Step. Give them hell." 

Shadow Step and Indicus changed their direction and headed to the forest. "We got it heading there now." Indicus replied over their link.

It was minutes later they found themselves over a group of unaware Hunters Indicus and Shadow Step took the initiative and dived down behind the group. The first phase of the plan was now in motion. 

Caelano and her airship pirates, all spread their wings and swoop down to the unaware hunters.

The leader looks up and shakes his head with a bit of a shudder before taking some roasted meat off of the spit and eating it. "Ugh, an never get that taste of those fowl creatures bloods out of my mouth" he spits

"Ah We got lucky this group is coming back to their base." Indicus observed.

Indicus and Shadow Step both attacked two sentries patrolling the small camp of ten. With the sentries disposed of they initiated their attack a few short minutes later they had three prisoners. "Now I have a simple question where is your organization's base? Lie, and I will just take the information by force and that is very painful."

The leader looks into his eyes and spits "You're one of those freaks" he spits once more "I won't tell you anything"

Calaeno kicks him "Lets try again, you know, I still have some influence with Lieutenant Tempest"

"B-but s-she..." he sputters

Calaeno chuckles "Can still pull some strings to have you suffer, if Indicus here wouldn't already"

"A freak hmm." Indicus smirks as he moves his partly transformed arm, "Let me rephrase what I said, I can use mind magic. As you may know the better you are the less painful it is on the subject and with the best users it is painless. I am average so I may have to brute force it a bit. That means I may damage your memories, and you may become a living husk of the pony you are now."

Indicus took a breath, "So I ask again where is your organization's base?"

The leader squirms a little, feeling the squeeze on his mind "A-aah, o-over the mountain o-over there" he squirms more "J-just aah s-stop it please! A-and don't get Tempest on this.."

Caelano laughs "He's all yours, we'll prep their 'chambers' for ya" she says, lightly punching Indicus on the arm

Indicus points to the accompanying pirates. "You five, take him to the ship's brig at once we will update the captain and move on the enemy base." Indicus looks at the rest of the group. "Mission is an extermination take only prisoners that may prove valuable in the future kill the rest and free any imprisoned changelings." Indicus ordered.

On the ship Nebula had received the information on the groups base via the mental link. "Captain we have the location east side of the mountain. Indicus and his team are on their way there now." 

Caelano nods with a sigh "Good, the sooner this is over, the sooner we can all relax" she says and looks down to see the remaining pirates kill off the rest of the prisoners before flying the leader up to the brig of the ship. "Lets just get this done, can you let Indicus know to be careful?"

Nebula Star chuckled. "He has declared the mission an extermination the only care he will exercise is to make sure it is done before the Royal Guard pops in and demands that surrendering enemies are spared. If my experience with the Royal Guard is correct he has about forty minutes to get there eradicate the Hunter's and get out before they arrive and try to arrest a wanted assassin and his pirate accomplices."

Nebula looks at the mountain. "We are operating outside the law so the princesses can't do much to protect us. In other words just another day for us."

Calaeno sighs "If you say so" she says and looks down "I just hope he doesn't do anything to put himself and the others at risk, Arcania wouldn't be able to handle losing him." she says softly "Even  her family's ties to the Princesses wouldn't get him off of the hook if he gets caught"

Nebula Star nodded. "I know that, but I also know em well enough to say that he will never put others at risk, as for getting caught he won't. I'm sure he has evaded the Royal Guard plenty of times before during assassin work and we have done it plenty in the good ol' days"

Nebula pats Calaeno on the shoulder, "Have a little faith in the crazy bastard."

Caelano nods "oh I have faith in him" she says "I just don't want to have to face an angry Arcania, if it all ends badly" she says and looks over the bridge and sighs once more "Not to mention, young Scareltte seems to have taken a liking to him as well"

Nebula saw three figures make their way towards the mountain the dark aura of Indicus' magical wings easy to spot. "Well it seems they are almost there and the slaughter is about to begin." Nebula said with finality.

Byron nods "It does, come, lets not let indicus have all the fun" he says, cleaning the Black Pirates' blood off of his cutlass "Lets go, else we may be too late before the Guards get there" he says and rushes off, along with the pirates, though he had asked once again, for Crystal to stay behind with the more fragileof his crew.

"Sounds good to me." Nebula replies as she jumps off the ship using a feather fall spell to slow her decent.

The shouts of Hunter guards could be heard not too far off in the distance. "Well better catch up we are thirty seconds out from Indicus, Shadow Step and your friend Celaeno. They seem to be giving those Hunters hell hopefully the place is big enough for us to have some fun."

Byron nods as he and the rest of his crew that had followed, followed Nebula to the base of operations for the hunters "Should be, from what I know of those types, they like large buildings to train in and such" he says, staying close to her side.