Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

The path to the entrance was filled with the dead when Nebula entered the base itself she found one path without as much blood staining the ground. "Well it seems we go left some others can stay at the entrance to take care of any patrols that may still be on their way back. Everyone else behind me halls are wide enough for five of us to stand side by side."

Byron nods "You go o what you do best luv, we'll scout around and keep patrols off yer back" he says with a grin, motioning to his crew as some split up into small groups and went separate ways. Byron just casually eyes Neubla as he noticed a certain sway to her hips and swish of her tail as she walked away. "Bea-u-ti-ful"

With the way clear Nebula Star smiled, "So I can go at it without worrying about others? What a treat." Nebula drew her sword and moved down the hall the first group she found was guarding the hall and spotted her immediately. Before the first one could shout he found a sword in his gut and the second took a deep cut in his stomach that poured blood before her blade cut across his neck. Within three minutes all eight soldiers were dead or very close to it. 

"Well that was easy." Nebula said as she continued down the hall.

Byron chuckles "Don't get too cocky Nebula" he calls out and soon hears his crew fighting off some patrols and leans against the wall "It'll be good to return home to a happy Arcania" he says softly, "I'd rather not face her when she is in one of her moods"

Indicus fought off a hunter that tried to sneak up on him finishing the mare with a stab through the stomach. Shadow Step was also finishing off one last attacker clearing the immediate area. "One would have thought they would send better fighters, this is barely wetting my appetite and their blood tastes like piss." Indicus groaned. 

Shadow Step chuckled, "Almost any fighter that faces you stands no chance Indi."

"Not my fault they can't swing a sword." 

Shadow Step laughs at Indicus' remark.