Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Outcasts of Society (1x1 with Shadow Dancer)

Victoria Everglade

Charity soon arrived and knocked on the door "Arcania? Indicus? I'm here" she calls out. Arcania smiles and opens the door "Just in time dear, she's asleep in her crib but.." she looks to Indicus "We have some news, we found out who the mother is, Indicus love, did you want to tell her?"

Indicus took a deep breath, "I found out Faith will grow into a changeling queen and based on the obvious queues from Faith's appearance she is more then likely Chrysalis's nymph. I suspect Chrysalis is being hunted down, by who I don't yet know. As a result she is in danger, a danger that will only grow larger when she grows older and her heritage can not be denied."

Charity gasps "Luna must know of this right away! Don't bother with the guild just yet, go straight to her" she says, taking off her ring "Show this to the other guards, they'll let you right in, I will make sure that Faith is well protected. Go to Luna first, I believe Thorax is there, he'll definitely help. Go with her Indicus, the two of you will be able to be heard better" she says shoving them out of the door "Go!"

Indicus recoiled back a bit, surprised at the intensity Charity insisted they see Luna but he could understand her though he was just very used to the use of the less reputable to do things and achieve goals after so long.

Once he regained his composure, Indicus took the ring and nodded. "Okay we will go to Luna. Arcania your in luck you get experience shadow jumping today so hold on to me and don't let go. We will be at the gates in a few minutes." Once Indicus was sure Arcania was holding him he pulled both of them into the shadow realm where the pair would walk for few minutes before Indicus pulled them back out and the pair was in front of the castle gates startling a few nobles and common ponies. "Here we are."

(You can have a reaction before and after the jump this was just to keep from having a redundant travel post separately.) 

Arcania reeled a little "Whoah, that could prove very useful for the thieves guild" she says and bends over to regain her bearings "R-right off to Luna and Celestia" she says as she leads the way, waving her hand with the ring on it to the guards who stand there and let her in. "Come, now time like the present" she says then presents the ring to the guard outside of the Throne Room and he nods, going in.

He bows "Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, King Thorax, your highnesses, Lady Arcania Starmane and Ser Idnicus Vencule is here, they say it is very urgent, they have Captain Charity's ring too"

Luna makes the desision for the group. "Let them in."

The doors open and Indicus quickly enters and bows. "Princesses, King Thorax. last night a newborn changeling nymph was placed on Arcania's door step we have decided to take it in. The news however is that the nymph seems to be a newborn changeling queen. We presume that the mother is Former Changeling Queen Chrysalis and that she is being hunted down by an unknown person or group."

Thorax looks to the two princesses "One of my kind is being hunted to the point of abandoning her nymph?!" he exclaims "This is completely unacceptable! Has she not gottne the letter of truce yet?" he asks sternly.

Celestia looks at the desk and gasps "No! I had commanded for it to be sent the same time as yours!" she saysthen looks to the two ponies.

Thorax nods then looks to them as well "I thank you for your kindness in takig in the nymph and for your swift message, but what are we goign to do?"

Arcania bows "I have some contacts with some ex members of her hive, if I can take the letter to one of them they can deliver it for me, if you will allow" she says as Celestia swiftly hands it to her.

Indicus smiles, "While I aim to find any assassins taking up the contract and letting them lead me right to her from there I will take care of them and make sure Chrysalis is taken to a safe location. Once I find the group or person responsible I will make sure they are of no issue." 

King Thorax bows "Thank you, this is very disturbing. I shall do my best to make sure that none of my kin find out about this as this could cause major problems" he looks to Arcania "Wind's speed Lady Arcania, and to you too Ser Indicus" he says before sitting down.

Celestia nods "I will do everything within my power to track down any hunters"

"Indicus politely bows once more, "Thank you Princess, if you gather any information on any hunters pleas forward it to me if you will, I can take care of them without the diarchy putting itself in a negative light. I'm an infamous assassin that the guard can never get enough evidence to convict after all." Indicus turned towards Arcania "Are you ready to leave Arcania?"

Arcania nods, holding his arm "As I'll ever be, to the Thieve's Guild" she says as they walk out after bowing to the Princesses and King Thorax.

Thorax sighs "This is dire news, how-ever, the fact that two of your ponies are kind to take the nymph in and then to tell us the news right away, it means I know not all your ponies are against my kind, so there will be no war, how-ever...I hope you two will punish those hunters to the fullest extent of the law"

Celestia nods "You have our word"

Once more we did not spend long in the Shadow Realm before appearing before one of the many hidden entrances to the Thieves Guild. I pressed on a tile activating the switch that opened the entrance letting us into the main hall. From there I followed Arcania seeing as she knew where her contacts were.  

It didn't take long for one of the contacts to approach "Lady Arcania? We were'nt exp..." she says. Arcania just looks at her "Cherish, take this and bring it to your queen right away, she is in hiding, and I know you're the one to find her, let her know that her nymph is safe and we will do everything we can to bring her to safety as well"

Cherish looks at the letter and gasps "S-she was given the chance? I'll bring it to her right away" she then spread her wings and flew off

Indicus looked over to Arcania "Well now that we have that taken care of lets get back home and see how Charity is doing with Faith." Indicus waited for Arcania's approval  before he shadow jumped back to their home.

Arcania nods "Okay, but as this is also the assassin's guild, I'll make sure none of my members take any contracts on Changelings, especially Chrysalis" she says, moving silently but swiftly to her office, talkign to everyone she meets then smiles at Indicus "alright hon, all taken care of, lets go home, I am anxious to see our little princess"

Indicus smiled before grasping Arcania's hand and then makeing one last trip to the Shadow Realm. The couple now was in front of Arcania's house. Indicus opened the door and smiled upon seeing Faith again. "We're home!"

Charity looks up, cradling a crying Faith in her arms "Just in time, poor dear woke up from a nightmare" she says "How did ti go?" she asks.

Arcania sighs in relief as she immediately takes the foal "The king was understandably frustrated, the Princess as well. It would seem the letter of truce and reformation had not yet been sent to Chrysalis, so I have had one of my contacts bring it to her, Thorax is keeping it low key, and the Princess are doing all they can to track and punish the hunters"

meanwhile

Cherish used her senses and found the Queen hiding in a cave, she appears as one her own, only in her robes she bows and calls out before entering "Queen Chrysalis, my queen, your highness? It's Cherish Wing"

"Thank you for watching Faith, Charity knowing she was safe was a large boon for us." Indicus  said to Charity giving the night guard a quick hug. Indicus started to play with Faith letting her grasp his finger with her tiny hands.

(Didn't know if you were doing a quick narration with Chrysalis. Or you wanted me to Rp her for that scene. If the latter just let me know)

//could you rp her for the scene please?

Charity smiles "It was a pleasure to foalsit her, if you ever need a foalsitter, I'd be more than happy to" she says before picking up her helmet and walking off "Glad I could help run things along"

(edited)

Indicus waved Charity goodbye before focusing back on his daughter and Arcania. "Now to hope."

Meanwhile

Chrysalis wore a now tattered blueish green dress covered in dirt grime and blood. She had spent a night crying, having given her daughter to a unicorn and a thestral unicorn hybrid. She knew of them from old reports So she knew her choice was a good one, but it did not make it any easier.

Chrysalis's thoughts were interrupted when one of her former subjects called. "Come in!"

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Cherish walks in and bows "My queen, I have news" she says and waited for the go ahead and once she got it, she smiles "Lady Arcania and Ser Indicus, have gladly and happily taken in your little one, they have named her Faith and adore her and are doing everything they can to keep her safe" she says with a slight pause.

Chrysalis gave Cherish a sad smile. "That is a good name. I am glad to know for sure that my little girl is safe, she will make a fine queen one day." Chrysalis paused for a moment. " Anything else you need to tell me?"

Cherish nods "I do your highness, it would seem that when King Thorax was offered a truce and a chance at redemption, you should have been sent one as well, but for some reason it hadn't left yet" she hands the letter over, Also, King Thorax will keep the huntings quiet as much as he can, and Luna and Celestia are doing everything within their powers to hunt and punish your hunters" she says softly.

Chrysalis looked at Cherish with a hopeful spark in her eyes. She now had a chance to see her daughter. "Whoever is pulling the strings to give me a chance, I would like for you to give them my thanks. What they have done means a lot to me."

Cherish smiles "That would be Lady Arcania and Ser Indicus, your highness. They both know what it is like to be outcasts, a lot of us in the guild look up to Arcania for her strength and resolve" she says "Shall I give them a message of your thanks?"