Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 1x1 RPs Wanted!

Nyactis Mewcis Catlum

Completely separate from my Chrysalis Take-Over thread (if you want something that's not 1x1, check that out over here).

I have nearly no RP partners in this fandom, and I'd love to make some more. I'm on another forum where I RP, but I'd also like to get a few going here!

Chrysalis Take-Over will be my priority on this site, but if you don't mind me being a bit slow I'd love to start some things with y'all. :D

I generally have a preference for RPing canons, and the ones I specifically take are Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo (though I'm able to write Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity as needed, and I'm willing to try other canons). In addition, I'm quite the TwiDash fan. That being said, I do have an OC, so if you want to do OC RPs, I'm cool with giving those a shot. She's linked in my signature if you need to find info on her.

I'm a little picky on who I RP with as I tend to prefer it with people around my level, so if you do have samples of threads that you've been in already, that would be convenient. And if you need any from me, I'd be willing to show you RP threads that I've done on other sites!

• Brohoof 1

I would like to, though I am not really sure whether I could be considered to be really good,  I tend to prefer 1x1 rp's alot (and i am a pretty active rp'r myself)

So i guess i am up for it, i just don't really know what you would consider to be on your level?

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

I'm a bit interested in doing some more rps, but I can't really play canon charaters, but if you're interested in doing a mix or oc, we can discuss it in pm

I'll PM you soon!

1 minute ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

I would like to, though I am not really sure whether I could be considered to be really good,  I tend to prefer 1x1 rp's alot (and i am a pretty active rp'r myself)

So i guess i am up for it, i just don't really know what you would consider to be on your level?

I've taken a look at some of your RPs, and I'm able to work with your style no problem.

The question I must ask is whether you are OC only or if you are okay with playing canons.

Hmmm, i guess in my case it OC only sadly as i have trouble playing canon characters (due to my personality and autism) But what I tend to do is create new oc's for specific rp's, so if you would prefer, I could always create a new one that would be good for said RP.

Or I could use one of my existing ones.

I am however also pretty good at playing the more nameless characters (like those type of characters that would only show up for a specific plot etc) So if you find that a useful thing in rp's, i could always help with that one.

I make for damn good Rarity, though my last posts of her are from long months or years ago. I'm behind in show too, so I'm not sure how much she changes.

Though I've picked up on Everfree area recently and you're free to read up on whole 2 posts I made xD I have that style set-in-stone.

And maaaaybe later on if I catch up with show ever...

3 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Hmmm, i guess in my case it OC only sadly as i have trouble playing canon characters (due to my personality and autism) But what I tend to do is create new oc's for specific rp's, so if you would prefer, I could always create a new one that would be good for said RP.

Or I could use one of my existing ones.

I am however also pretty good at playing the more nameless characters (like those type of characters that would only show up for a specific plot etc) So if you find that a useful thing in rp's, i could always help with that one.

I can work with that. My OC needs to get some time in the limelight, anyway, so if you're interested, go ahead and read up on her and tell me if you've got any preference for an OC you'd like to throw at her, and we'll work from there!

1 minute ago, Khajiit said:

I make for damn good Rarity, though my last posts of her are from long months or years ago. I'm behind in show too, so I'm not sure how much she changes.

Though I've picked up on Everfree area recently and you're free to read up on whole 2 posts I made xD I have that style set-in-stone.

And maaaaybe later on if I catch up with show ever...

Haha, I know your Rarity! Back on my old account I was in EqE and I remember you! :D

I'd be happy to RP with you! Do you have a preference on character to interact with? It might be fun to do a Rarity x Rainbow thread.

No wonder they say the world is small o.o

I literally haven't been here for... 2 years at least if not more, popping in and out of existance. I think 3 even.

And I really don't remember Rarity, I would not allow myself to do her injustice with my lack of in-character play.

For now, stay with others. I'll see when I will have time to catch up...

• Brohoof 1

@Scootaloved

I'd love to, I'd be okay with playing a canon, I'm not good at writing pony-characters. Too many restrictions, I try to use a name, people say it doesn't sound ponyish. I try backstory, people call it overused or confusing because of this episode or the other. I'm better at writing characters for fanfic, not as much to worry about. I'd rather play canonically

I have been meaning to dip my hooves into the RP section of the fandom, and what better way than to join in on the conversation.

I have no RP partners in this fandom..mostly due to a bit of inactivity..but I would love to join your adventures in RP.

12 hours ago, Khajiit said:

No wonder they say the world is small o.o

I literally haven't been here for... 2 years at least if not more, popping in and out of existance. I think 3 even.

And I really don't remember Rarity, I would not allow myself to do her injustice with my lack of in-character play.

For now, stay with others. I'll see when I will have time to catch up...

All right, well, you know where you can contact me when you're ready to give it a shot.

12 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

I am planning on creating a new OC tonight (or tomorrow)  And I have read through your OC page (i really liked it by the way!) Shall I show you mine once it's done? :)

Yes, please!

And thank you! :D

11 hours ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

@Scootaloved

I'd love to, I'd be okay with playing a canon, I'm not good at writing pony-characters. Too many restrictions, I try to use a name, people say it doesn't sound ponyish. I try backstory, people call it overused or confusing because of this episode or the other. I'm better at writing characters for fanfic, not as much to worry about. I'd rather play canonically

No problems here, we can just stick to canons if you would like.

Do you have some previous RP replies that I can look at?

9 hours ago, Crimson Fire said:

I have been meaning to dip my hooves into the RP section of the fandom, and what better way than to join in on the conversation.

I have no RP partners in this fandom..mostly due to a bit of inactivity..but I would love to join your adventures in RP.

Awesome to hear! Do you have any RP samples that I could read? Of course, I saw you were interested in my Chrysalis RP, so your sample there would do nicely for me.

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Scootaloved said:

Awesome to hear! Do you have any RP samples that I could read? Of course, I saw you were interested in my Chrysalis RP, so your sample there would do nicely for me.

Unfortunately, I do not possess any RP samples from other RPs. But I will take a look at what is available and work from there. :)

And yes, I was interested in that Chrysalis RP.

• Brohoof 1

Ahoy, Scoots! I've picked up the show again and I'm doing quite fine with it. Actually turns out I'm only missing out on a number of S7 episodes and that's all.

We can calmly come up with a plot for the RP meanwhile. I should be able to catch up by the end of this weekend and then it's just the matter of perfecting the craft.