Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Let's Go Exploring :: 1x1 with PathfinderCS

HellsWriter

@PathfinderCS

====================

Featherturner gave a sign as she sat on the train that was heading towards the Two Princess's castle. She was nervous out of her mind and wasn't ready to meet the rulers of great. She looked at the bag that sat by her and suck her hoof into it and shuffled around and pulled out a ripe apple. She took a bite out of her and savored the taste of the apple. She looked at the window of the train and notice she was getting close to her destination. A stallion came over the over-com and announced the arrive at the Canterlot train station. Featherturner finished her apple and grabbed her bag and put it on. She trotted over to the doors and exited with a bunch of other ponies, pegsi and unicorns. She looked at the massive city before her and stood in awe.

• Brohoof 1

@SmokeSong

"So, what do you think the princesses want to see us about today," asked Pathfinder, as the city of Canterlot was slowing to a blur and the train was beginning to stop. "It isn't usually the case we get a letter saying that we're summoned with very little details."

"You only wait until now to ask that," asked his friend Sojourner, with a slight smirk on her face.

"Oh hush! You know what I mean," he said with a laugh at his friend.

"I do, I do. Unless we're in trouble for something I would guess their either wanting us to find something for them, or it's something official. Like the opening of a museum in Canterlot or something." She mused on that for a little bit as she stood with Pathfinder; grabbing their things. "Though I doubt it's for something small. The letter seemed a bit pushy to be something little."

Pathfinder nodded in agreement as they made their way out the train doors. "It does make me wonder; though the fact that we aren't being swarmed by soldiers is a good sign at least." They both laughed; the long-time friends heading towards the castle.

@PathfinderCS

Featherturner snapped out of her daze and headed towards the massive castle that towered over the town. She felt like she had butterflies in her stomach as she got closer to the castle, she honestly did not like the feeling she she headed up in a full on gallop to the castle. FeatherTurner weaved in and out between the rich ponies as she made her way to the castle. A few minutes later and a few shouts from other ponies FeatherTurner was at the Two Princess's Castle gate. "Business?" A royal guard asked her. FeatherTurner fished out the scroll she was sent to the guard. The guard nodded and let her into the castle.

• Brohoof 1