Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning 1 on 1 HIE Role-play

Yuu Xeno

Hello. So, I was thinking of doing a HIE, or Human In Equestria, roleplay. We'll start off on Earth, and we end up in Equestria, by means we will discuss.

Some things you should know.

1. Have good punctuation and spelling, as well as write at least a paragraph per turn.

2.Equestria does not exist in this, or just say our characters have never heard of it.

3.Ponies can be anthro if we so choose, I personally find it more convenient that way. It's up for debate, however.

4.Again, we will discuss the plot and such, but I would prefer if you had some ideas in mind beforehand, saves us some time.

That's about it, and for the third time, we will discuss everything. Thanks, and have a nice day/night!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My bad @Pr0m4NV14, I just messed up my sleep schedule...again :/

As for method of transportation, I was thinking this.

Our characters are driving down an interstate or something, the main point is we are in a car. Then, a deer or something runs out into the road and we crash. Afterwards we wake up in Equestria because Celestia had been watching us for a bit and teleported us there to save our lives. Our characters don't know this though, of course, but they will eventually.

No, there isn't an actual portal though. It simply is just Celestia reaching out and taking us to Equestria. If you want, we can wake up when it's dark though, wander a bit, and find the portal, if that's better?

Yeah, as well as not being too cliche. I think it's been done before in some fanfics I've read, but far less than just some portal.

What other things did you want to discuss?