Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello come reply to me please!

TheyCallMeOptic

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it from watching videos and people were talking about froums so I decided to try to meet some people :3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan about 2-3 years ago and my friend asked me if I knew what a brony is and I said no and he told me all about it and he hated it he said nasty things about it and i did some research and saw how many people liked the show so i was like how bad could it be and i gave it a shot and here i am now :D

COME AND REPLY TO ME LETS TALK ABOUT THE SHOW!

Giraffe Party Hard GIF by Cheezburger-downsized.gif

Giraffe Party Hard GIF by Cheezburger-downsized.gif

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome, fellow Twilight fan! ^_^ And I'm just curious, how is the friend that hated bronies doing now? If you don't want to answer it's fine, don't worry about it. :adorkable: Enjoy your stay and have fun! Oh, and "party hard" indeed. :P

• Brohoof 4

Glad you decided to check the show out! People will say all sorts of negative stuff about us, but don’t let that get to you, the brony fandom is amazing. ;) 

Have fun making new friends! :D 

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums @TheyCallMeOptic, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Twilight is my best pony too!

How are you?

Im great how are u? :D

3 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome, fellow Twilight fan! ^_^ And I'm just curious, how is the friend that hated bronies doing now? If you don't want to answer it's fine, don't worry about it. :adorkable: Enjoy your stay and have fun! Oh, and "party hard" indeed. :P

Hes doing great actually, we talk a lot still because he lives on my streat, i practically see him once a week! :3

27 minutes ago, Rhythm Red said:

Glad you decided to check the show out! People will say all sorts of negative stuff about us, but don’t let that get to you, the brony fandom is amazing. ;) 

Have fun making new friends! :D 

Haha i know, ive been in the fandom for quite some time now but just started forums so i know how people can be toward us :(

• Brohoof 4

Ah most us Bronies and Pegasisters aren't all that bad. We just often get a bad rep, but I'm glad you decided to join us! It's always nice to see a friendly face.

• Brohoof 2

I'm giving this app one star based on whether the app is age appropriate for my kids. We just discovered Discord on our 13 year old's phone. (he found a way to bypass our approval requirements). Though we regularly check his phone, we somehow overlooked Discord. While it may be a gaming app, it does have private chat features. Our son was exposed to explicit sexual content, including videos, pictures, chats and video chats. There are also groups that are not gaming related and may have negative impacts on your children. Again, access to adult orientated topics. Many of the messages were from people seeking help, talking about suicide, doing drugs, cutting etc. I have no idea how old any of the other discord users are since I cannot view much detail in their profiles. They also hop over to a connected app, SKOUT, which is equally concerning. I do not recommend this app for anyone who is not an adult. If you are an adult, the rating [sic] Many of the messages were from people seeking help, talking about suicide, doing drugs, cutting etc.

11 minutes ago, ThunderChaser88 said:

I'm giving this app one star based on whether the app is age appropriate for my kids. We just discovered Discord on our 13 year old's phone. (he found a way to bypass our approval requirements). Though we regularly check his phone, we somehow overlooked Discord. While it may be a gaming app, it does have private chat features. Our son was exposed to explicit sexual content, including videos, pictures, chats and video chats. There are also groups that are not gaming related and may have negative impacts on your children. Again, access to adult orientated topics. Many of the messages were from people seeking help, talking about suicide, doing drugs, cutting etc. I have no idea how old any of the other discord users are since I cannot view much detail in their profiles. They also hop over to a connected app, SKOUT, which is equally concerning. I do not recommend this app for anyone who is not an adult. If you are an adult, the rating [sic] Many of the messages were from people seeking help, talking about suicide, doing drugs, cutting etc.

i can see why u are mad but no need to rate the app one star :3 its not the people who made its fault, its gonna happen with every popular messaging software and thats just reality. But if you want to delete the app from your sons phone the go ahead but i actually use discord a lot myself, its a really great app for talking sith frjends for gaming and stuff. Have a nice day :D

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, ThunderChaser88 said:

The app isn't all as bad as you exaggerate it to be. It does have some people on there who have problems, but that's the users fault, not the app. 

• Brohoof 1