Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome post

Wonderbolt Slipstream

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Various sources

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I stumbled upon the Sombra episode, hooked ever since.

Hello everypony, my name is Slipstream, I'm a Pegasus that works up on cloudsdale, making sure a rainbow menace doesn't try to stop winter AGAIN. I hope I can get to know everypony and maybe make some friends.

• Brohoof 10

Welcome to the forums! Is your profile picture your OC? I really like it, and I like his story too! :) You came to the right place to make friends! ;) 

Have fun meeting everypony! :D 

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Crosswind said:

Welcome to the forums @Slipstream95 hope you have a good one :squee:

I'm sure I will!

1 hour ago, Rhythm Red said:

Welcome to the forums! Is your profile picture your OC? I really like it, and I like his story too! :) You came to the right place to make friends! ;) 

Have fun meeting everypony! :D 

Yep, he's my OC, I will have as much fun as I can!

14 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! ^_^ I hope you get to make some new friends, enjoy your stay, and most importantly have fun! :P

I hope to make some really great friends too.

1 hour ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

Welcome to the herd @Slipstream95!:grin:

Have a great time here on the forums! I look forward to seeing you around.:grin:

I look forward seeing you around too.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 4/9/2018 at 8:07 AM, Moondancer is best said:

Welcome to mlp fourms sir moondancer__by_vector_brony-d9on1zz.png&

Thank you for the welcome, it's good to be here!

22 hours ago, Recherche said:

Good morning, Slipstream, and welcome to the MLP Forums. :) I hope you have a good time here as I have! :rarity:

I'm sure that if I make some friends I'll have a blast!

Edited by PathfinderCS
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Slipstream95 said:

Sure! I'd love to theory with you. Like what happened with King Sombra's horn and what does it mean?

I take it as excessive use of dark magic, remember Celestia's horn after her battle with Chrysalis?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, RB30DETT said:

I take it as excessive use of dark magic, remember Celestia's horn after her battle with Chrysalis?

Celestia didn't get blown up. 

Just pointing that out there. :P

I think many bronies believe Sombra may still be alive, his soul inside that remnant that use to be his horn, just waiting for some unlucky pony to find it and wake him up from his slumber.

30442614_1771841952877105_2221366195116834816_o.jpg

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Slipstream95 said:

Celestia didn't get blown up. 

Just pointing that out there. :P

I think many bronies believe Sombra may still be alive, his soul inside that remnant that use to be his horn, just waiting for some unlucky pony to find it and wake him up from his slumber.

30442614_1771841952877105_2221366195116834816_o.jpg

It was just burnt, but in Sombra's case he used dark magic too much that it got red. I think it was just like the first time we saw the cristal empire, but instead of making it dissapear I think he left it there on purpose so once some unicorn finds it and takes it he can haunt the body of the unlucky pony and increase his magical power to destroy the crystal heart.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, RB30DETT said:

It was just burnt, but in Sombra's case he used dark magic too much that it got red. I think it was just like the first time we saw the cristal empire, but instead of making it dissapear I think he left it there on purpose so once some unicorn finds it and takes it he can haunt the body of the unlucky pony and increase his magical power to destroy the crystal heart.

"True king's never die, they live on in the hearts and minds of his people" and in this case literally. XD

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Slipstream95 said:

Its because of this theory I read a bunch of Twi x Sombra fics where Sombra corrupts Twilight or Twilight tries to turn Sombra good (which is what she probably would've done if she didn't help, you know, "kill him".

I remeber seeing a comic where Sombra was indeed good, so much that Celestia fell in love with him but had to destroy him or something since their realitys were broken :v

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, RB30DETT said:

I remeber seeing a comic where Sombra was indeed good, so much that Celestia fell in love with him but had to destroy him or something since their realitys were broken :v

I know there is a comic like that but I didn't read it, I probably should but cant find the comics.

• Brohoof 2