Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop New Artists looking for OCs. <3

Cashmere

Hey folks! :D

Im a new artist over here and would like to try out drawing ponys. :>

For that i need some OCs to draw. Please post yours. I will draw them in a style and pose i feel comfortable with. No pose requests please. :)

Thank you :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, thank you! Umm, let's see... Sandstorm Beat? Sandstorm%20Beat.png?psid=1

Sorry I don't have a better reference for her. Her cutie mark is a leather book with a drum on the cover.

Awesome of you to put in the time to do this and improve on your skills. To be honest though, you're pretty good as it is from the looks of that bust you did for Lum(i)nous.

This is the Lady Vera Fervor.

5ac71654bc6b4_LadyVeraFervorPixelArt.thumb.png.fb3d1510ba4a68f536d0519630195005.png

And this is what she has for a cutie mark should you choose to draw her and her whole body. I've yet to make a simpler version of it yet.

__german_eagle___by_magaf88.jpg.e3ed8526b5e4fb3607f4af45d83e6b99.jpg

Oooo; I love your style! I have so many OCs, but you can give my main deer a go. :3

pathy_by_crecious-dbyhmjg.png

If you feel like drawing any of my OCs, I'd be more than happy to see that! (These references are my own art, so I don't have a source hahah, sorry!)

<33 Your art looks awesome, keep practicing and you'll get even better! :D 

oceanwake.png

pylvianovember.png

Hello! Your drawings are AMAZING. I can't draw that well so I was hoping you could ^_^.  I hope it's not rude to ask you to just draw from my avatar picture. If it's not, though, could you? I'd love to see it! Thank you, darling! :grin:

Since this Artist is new to the forums, hasn't been on since last Monday, and has 16 or so requests now, It might be best to hold off on further requests till we hear back from them, that way they aren't too over whelmed and fewer people are dissapointed if they aren't able to meet the demand.