Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask sunset!

My Name Is Sunset Shimmer

Hi nightfall *smiles* 

1 thats a good  one i remember  pinkie pie  making  cotton candy  she made so much  that the room was filled with  it! * laughs hard* 

2 i love apple pie i know its  in the human  world  but the apple family  doesn't  disappoint 

3  i like pizza with  chicken and  cheese on it

• Brohoof 1

Ah here's my favorite pony. How do you think the FIM dimension would have been affected if you had stayed, instead of going to the EQG dimension?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, SkyDive said:

Ah here's my favorite pony. How do you think the FIM dimension would have been affected if you had stayed, instead of going to the EQG dimension?

Aw im glad im someone's favorite pony! *smiles* 

If i stayed  i believe  i would  of  been a sidekick  to  twilight  of the pony dimension  or i might of taken  her spot as princess  of friendship im unsure  about  it  though im happy  where im at 

9 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Hey there, Sunset!

I thought I could drop by and ask you something, if you don't mind!

Where did you use to live, back in Equestria??

Hey  there i don't  mind 

I lived  in canterlot close to  where twilight  lived i never  really  visted ponyvile back then  but yeah  its hard for me to  remember 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, My Name Is Sunset Shimmer said:

Hey  there i don't  mind 

I lived  in canterlot close to  where twilight  lived i never  really  visted ponyvile back then  but yeah  its hard for me to  remember 

All right, thank you very much for your answer!

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't doubt that you would have been the princess of friendship considering how good of a friend you are, but I'm glad you're happy where you are! To be honest, I wish there was a version of me in the EQG dimension, but my alternate dimensions rules kinda prevent that. Anyway, thanks for the answer!

• 1 month later...